Old 01-19-2018, 10:36 PM   #1
Shodzzy
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Shodzzy Send a message via Skype™ to Shodzzy
Default I wanna be a big boy :D

I'm a small teenager person. I have a really bad internet/gaming addiction t hat I'm breaking over time. The only fitness shit I do is like, Swim for an hour and a half (its AUS so basically always summer), I go out and do some downhill mountain biking (if its not toooo hot) or I just fuck around on my teampoline for an hour. Would this be considered good? I do this shit every day (minus the biking because it reaches like 40 degrees Celsius here in Adelaide atm).

I've done this for 2 weeks, every day. Would this be considered good exercise for someone like me? I get bullied constantly about my weight (im not fat, just skinny af ahahaha) but I just take it as it is, I got friends to back me up but im trying to get in good shape and bulk up a bit. Any good workouts you guys know of?

probably dumb to talk about this on the internet but im giving it a shot lol

1. pedophilia?

2. statutory rape?

3. masturbation?
goood mythical morning
Shodzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 10:39 PM   #2
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: I wanna be a big boy :D

Others like an entire subforum dedicated to fitness. You're good posting about it here no worries
Old 01-19-2018, 10:47 PM   #3
flashflash account
FFR Player

just do pull ups/sit ups/push ups
if you're diligent enough with them that plus cardio and a healthy diet is enough to get a bit of bulk
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:26 PM   #4
Shodzzy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
if you're diligent enough with them that plus cardio and a healthy diet is enough to get a bit of bulk
I eat pre good but it can be better. I guess I can start doing situps and pushups 20 times every night then progressively add more on. lol ty <3

1. pedophilia?

2. statutory rape?

3. masturbation?
goood mythical morning
Old 01-19-2018, 11:44 PM   #5
L.B.D.D
FFR Player

1st step to getting big
get off the computer
L.B.D.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 03:30 AM   #6
g.o.ry
FFR Player

Start lifting fool
Probably bad to assume anybody here is in shape and I don't mean that offensively but the gaming community won't have the best fitness lifestyle advice for you
I'm a runner so that's how I stay in shape primarily but if you want to gain mass you're eventually going to find out lifting is your only option if you want actual results
Old 01-20-2018, 07:36 AM   #7
Reach
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach

You need to start lifting weights to build muscle.

Get a gym membership if your school doesn't have one and start lifting 3 times a week.

Focus on the the big compound lifts known as bench press, squat and deadlift initially. Start light and then slowly work on adding weight to the lifts.

You'll also have to start eating more at home in order to gain weight. I recommend picking up a protein supplement as well and take two scoops a day mixed with milk as a shake.

If you have any questions on details, programming, etc etc just ask away.

If you're as small as you say you are, putting on some mass will really boost your self esteem and also improve your overall health. Being small enough to blow away in the wind is no way to live.

Last edited by Reach; 01-20-2018 at 07:38 AM..
Reach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 09:02 AM   #8
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by g.o.ry View Post
Start lifting fool
Probably bad to assume anybody here is in shape and I don't mean that offensively but the gaming community won't have the best fitness lifestyle advice for you
I'm a runner so that's how I stay in shape primarily but if you want to gain mass you're eventually going to find out lifting is your only option if you want actual results
Please take a look at the fitness section ya nerd
Old 01-20-2018, 12:41 PM   #9
Mahou
魔法少女
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by g.o.ry View Post
Start lifting fool
Lol
AND watch anime.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 12:44 PM   #10
Mahou
魔法少女
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
You don’t bulk up from calisthenics unless you have close to zero conditioning in your body.
AND watch anime.

Last edited by Mahou; 01-20-2018 at 12:45 PM..
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 01:15 PM   #11
TheSaxRunner05
The Doctor
FFR Veteran

I think the issue is in motivation. If you want to get bigger just to get bullies off your back, it's the wrong tact. If you want to bulk up as a form of personal improvement, that needs to be the motivation. People of all sizes can be bullied, and bulking up may or may not help.

Ever person will have a different experience of what works best to get through school. Even by college, most of that BS is past. Personally, I looked at it from a psychological perspective. In situations where I couldn't avoid the shitheads, I would not react to them, or react as little as possible. A lot of the people I saw getting bullied in middle and high school gave the bullies the reaction they were looking for. This doesn't excuse the bullying, just an observation I made over many years.

If you are going to start bulking up, do it to build your self confidence and self esteem. Building these will give you just as much to face off bullies than physical bulk. Most bullies I've met are looking for easy targets to harass and make themselves and their buddies laugh. Real shitheads, believe me, and when they get to the real, adult world, they may not be as bad. But schooling somehow brings about the shit-hole-y-ness in people.

Just my two cents.

TheSaxRunner05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 05:09 PM   #12
Shodzzy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaxRunner05 View Post
I think the issue is in motivation. If you want to get bigger just to get bullies off your back, it's the wrong tact. If you want to bulk up as a form of personal improvement, that needs to be the motivation. People of all sizes can be bullied, and bulking up may or may not help.

Ever person will have a different experience of what works best to get through school. Even by college, most of that BS is past. Personally, I looked at it from a psychological perspective. In situations where I couldn't avoid the shitheads, I would not react to them, or react as little as possible. A lot of the people I saw getting bullied in middle and high school gave the bullies the reaction they were looking for. This doesn't excuse the bullying, just an observation I made over many years.

If you are going to start bulking up, do it to build your self confidence and self esteem. Building these will give you just as much to face off bullies than physical bulk. Most bullies I've met are looking for easy targets to harass and make themselves and their buddies laugh. Real shitheads, believe me, and when they get to the real, adult world, they may not be as bad. But schooling somehow brings about the shit-hole-y-ness in people.

Just my two cents.
I'm trying to get bigger for self improvement, but I also want to get some bullies off of myback, but other that that, im insecure lolol. Thing is, some people can ignore that sort ofshit, but i've been bullied for 7-8 years and I've sorta had enough.

1. pedophilia?

2. statutory rape?

3. masturbation?
goood mythical morning