Old 01-30-2011, 09:30 PM   #181
Shikari
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Shikari Send a message via Skype™ to Shikari
Default Re: The 100 Doors: [Game On]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdat phantom View Post
Archie stumbles out of his shack
"geez.. I'm awake. Happy now? And just saying, since when has the queen been the leader?"[/color]
Shikari
=======
to Archie:

"If you are talking about Elizabeth II, she's the queen since 1952. Before her, her dad, George VI, was the most recent british king. I need to know if this hint has something to do with him, specifically. Or are you talking about british prime-ministers, like David Cameron and, formerly, Tony Blair?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Shikari for resident profile artist

Last edited by Shikari; 01-30-2011 at 09:32 PM..
Old 01-30-2011, 09:31 PM   #182
_Stepdude_
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to _Stepdude_ Send a message via Skype™ to _Stepdude_

Luckily for me, I've just been playing the Myst series. Hurrhurr.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:31 PM   #183
spartanumaw
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artic_counter View Post
Artic_counter
================
My body starts to get really heavy as time passes. Without being to support the stress that had plague us ever since the beginning of that weird nightmare, I collapse on the ground from exhaustion. The only sound I make before embracing a deep slumber is the one of my body hurting the bamboo floor.
"So the bamboo can be damaged?"
We have doomed the Wolf not for what it is, but for what we have deliberately and mistakenly perceived it to be.. the mythologized epitome of a savage, ruthless killer..Which is in reality no more than a reflexed image of ourselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubin0 View Post
Yeah good things happen for me when I'm not lurking on FFR too. It's called life.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:37 PM   #184
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to pmonibuv1 Send a message via Skype™ to pmonibuv1

Actually, the floor can be damaged, but like the hints said earlier, it supernaturally fixes itself.
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 01-30-2011, 09:39 PM   #185
NixXSkate
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to NixXSkate

If the floor supernaturally fixes itself, would removed panels be put back or replaced with another one?
Old 01-30-2011, 09:41 PM   #186
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

sorry guys, ive been holding out info teehee.
As you begin to pry apart the legos, suprisingly, as you take one out, another is replaced right back where you took it out. Also, the one in your hand dissappeared too. It seems as if a supernatural force is preventing the floor from changing
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 01-30-2011, 09:44 PM   #187
Shikari
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Shikari Send a message via Skype™ to Shikari

Meaning that we can't take any kind of hints from floor itself, by "excavating", damaging or removing legos. The only sources of help we have atm are phrases, from clock and south floor, and Emma+Bud+Archie. Let's focus on them for now, then we think about something else. We have 11 days yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Shikari for resident profile artist

Last edited by Shikari; 01-30-2011 at 09:45 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 01-30-2011, 09:56 PM   #188
thisIsAThing
FFR Player

Question Re: The 100 Doors: [Game On]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 View Post
sorry guys, ive been holding out info teehee.
As you begin to pry apart the legos, suprisingly, as you take one out, another is replaced right back where you took it out. Also, the one in your hand dissappeared too. It seems as if a supernatural force is preventing the floor from changing
Okay I'm confused, why are other people giving out information about the floor and other things when yoshi should be the only one who knows about those so far?
Old 01-30-2011, 09:59 PM   #189
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

Private observations they made. You people think too hard :P. Go back to the clues.
Also, clarification, only 100 doors. 1-99. No 100.

Also the discussion doesn't have to be greened. It could still be you guys in the room talking. And the reason why I can't do much is because a) I'm on a phone and b) parents blocked FFR. I'm proxing right now

Edit:
Prawns tl;dr list is insanely innacurate. Huge hint, look at what the clues actually said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

Last edited by YoshL; 01-30-2011 at 10:07 PM..
Old 01-30-2011, 10:11 PM   #190
thisIsAThing
FFR Player

thisIsAThing
=======
Emma-
"Is there any way that one of us could gain the ability to appear and disappear at will like you? Or can everyone already use this ability just by trying it?"

*edit*I closely listen to all the doors in the whole entire room one by one to hear if there are sounds coming out of any of them

Last edited by thisIsAThing; 01-30-2011 at 10:57 PM.. Reason: I remembered something I should check.
Old 01-30-2011, 10:19 PM   #191
_Stepdude_
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to _Stepdude_ Send a message via Skype™ to _Stepdude_

Stepdude
=========
To Archie
"Archie, where did you get that leadpipe?"

Last edited by _Stepdude_; 01-30-2011 at 10:29 PM..
Old 01-30-2011, 10:26 PM   #192
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurleyisgod View Post
No offense (really) but.... *FACEPALM*
I was too lazy to go check..
Either way, the current one may have something to do with the hint.
Depending on what the current time is.

T-Force
========
To everyone in the room.
"Does anyone know when in time we are? For all we know we could have been unconscious for minutes or years."
Old 01-30-2011, 11:16 PM   #193
PrawnSkunk
Administrator
User Administrator
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOSHl View Post
Edit:
Prawns tl;dr list is insanely innacurate. Huge hint, look at what the clues actually said.
I literally just made that list in 30 seconds to give people who are 'CBF' a quick summary. it's not for people who are die-hard NotFFRon tempend'ers.
Old 01-30-2011, 11:38 PM   #194
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

reuben_tate
================
talks to everyone:

"Remember: 'When all else is done, counting the doors the way of the clock will lead to the key?' Assuming the clock is a regular countdown-like clock, it should count from some number down to zero. So if we "count the doors" from 100 to 0 like how to clock would count down to zero, we will supposedly find the key. However, I don't really understand what the hint means by "count the doors." Should someone literally just count down from 100?"

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Old 01-31-2011, 12:02 AM   #195
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

pmonibuv1
================

"quite possibly, it could mean a manual clock. Once everything is done, would mean this is the last clue we have to use in order to find the exit. with that said, Once everything is done, we should have a certain number of doors left and counting the way of a clock, would mean counting like a clock, so from the east wall, to the south, to the west, to the north. Although the key, i would have no idea what kind of shape it could take but that is the fun of this puzzle room."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 01-31-2011, 12:23 AM   #196
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

reuben_tate
===============
Lays down on the softest patch of floor available. Closes eyes and decides to sleep, thinking that something strange or peculiar might happen everytime I sleep and wake up. Zzzz....

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Old 01-31-2011, 12:43 AM   #197
VarleyisDance
Sassy
FFR Veteran

Varleyisdance
==========

"You are “you”. You don’t have any powers you don’t have in real life. If you’re 12, then you’re 12 in the game. If you’re 35, then you’re 35 in the game."

"Each sentence had 5 White "M's" before them except this one had 6, i have no idea what this means"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Ke$ha's birthday? wasted thread
1st Place D3 SocoNhydro's Tournament of Eternity! (June)
3rd Place (x1 Speed) D2 FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney
1st Place D1 Cold Kitten and Xx{Midnight}xX Present: The Tournament Of Immortality
2nd Place D1 xBBx's and T-Force's Short and Sweet Tourney
2nd Place D1 King's and Takedown's Tournament!
Old 01-31-2011, 12:59 AM   #198
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

nice find

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 01-31-2011, 01:08 AM   #199
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Maybe the M's were for consistent indentation? And maybe the extra "m" was either for emphasis on that phrase or it was just human error. I don't think the grammatical structure and such of the game director's comments has any direct correlation in the game unless the the game director is quoting something within the game (like the writing referring to the clock.)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-31-2011, 01:14 AM   #200
VarleyisDance
Sassy
FFR Veteran

we'll just have to wait and see

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Ke$ha's birthday? wasted thread
1st Place D3 SocoNhydro's Tournament of Eternity! (June)
3rd Place (x1 Speed) D2 FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney
1st Place D1 Cold Kitten and Xx{Midnight}xX Present: The Tournament Of Immortality
2nd Place D1 xBBx's and T-Force's Short and Sweet Tourney
2nd Place D1 King's and Takedown's Tournament!
Closed Thread