Old 12-4-2018, 10:17 PM   #561
jessiebessie
FFR Player

Default Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
Reads post-iso. Going in order of least posts -> greatest posts 'cause I'm lazy.

Antori- I'm actually quite surprised that I like him more upon second visit. At first, I didn't understand what his mindset was wrt his reads, and I thought the no-lynch thing was a characteristic newb-wolf play; however, I can see a townie having these reads, especially the ones he posted at the beginning of D1. I don't think I want to see him offed today, unless he does some weird shit; however, I'm not going to disregard the vibe I had earlier. That's why he's null.

jessiebessie- I liked that she called out Antori since she saw herself in him. Also, Jess seems to be coming up with organic thoughts this game. Also, despite the last two TWGs I played with her, she said things that made me look like that black guy w/ the "????" meme (star being wolf 'cause she was town a lot (ik you know why this as bad lol); not self pres'ing to keep her word (never do this))
omg if im wrong this'll hurt

Charu - Lack of engagement in game is uncharacteristic, but nothing that he's done was worrisome.

star-crossed - Not a fan of her EOD vote, and now she seems to be tunneling WV with reasoning I don't seem to jive with. I dunno if I'm being tunnely myself, but it's not a good look

ffa - i was reading the thread and FFA's just been WRONG. i think meta-wise he's playing like his normal self, as y'all have noted. i was going to write him off for that reason, but what's the statistical likeliness of this, especially in my world where my reads are correct (lol)

wv - the only thing keeping me from full green is that I believe that WV is capable of doing what he is doing as a wolf, although not quite as well. it really looks like he's trying to engage with the thread and get the ball rolling. i played in a jtwg (briefly... rip me) where he did this before, and he was town

how shitty is this reads list? prolly very. but ya girl put in effort so
I love how me saying/doing dumb shit makes you town read me.
jessiebessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2018, 10:17 PM   #562
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiebessie View Post
I'm just gonna do it and anyone who wants to help me provide seer cover can if they wish.

fg is green
Charu is green

Antori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2018, 10:24 PM   #563
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

im not green im blue DABA DEE DABA DIE DABA DEE DABA DIE
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2018, 10:27 PM   #564
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Work picked up sorry guys still trying to read when I can
Old 12-4-2018, 10:27 PM   #565
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

where's the votes on me for my shitty reads list, or at least feedback on it

i feel like ive just confessed my love but my crush is staring at me. or like im going through the entire med school apps cycle but each twg player is a school
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 12-4-2018, 10:28 PM   #566
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

oh ok that makes sense wv
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 12-4-2018, 10:30 PM   #567
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
ffa - i was reading the thread and FFA's just been WRONG. i think meta-wise he's playing like his normal self, as y'all have noted. i was going to write him off for that reason, but what's the statistical likeliness of this, especially in my world where my reads are correct (lol)
Hrrrm... this is technically a hidden vote with the tags used...

FFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2018, 10:31 PM   #568
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

oh uh green check...

wv why not
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 12-4-2018, 10:38 PM   #569
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker

Quote:
I've stated my case against wv: asking questions to make people look bad instead of actually trying to solve the game, jumping on me for a silly reason then backing off when he got called out on it, etc..

FFA is set on thinking I'm a wolf, so I don't really know how to interact with them.

FG has been pretty MIA, but I know this has gotten her mis-lynched in the past, so I want to assume when she's gone, it's for a good reason.

Star is the one person I consider to be actually trying to solve the game.

You seem to be keeping yourself at a distance, so I can't get a clear read on you. I think you may just be a townie that doesn't really care that much about this game.

I don't mean to focus so much on antori, but a newbie wolf is pretty easy to spot if you know what to look for.
For someone who I feel has been here a decent amount these reads are kind of vague? Like your only real read is on me and antori. Also when did your read on my questions go from "trying to solve the game" to "trying to make people look bad"? And why do you keep saying that I backed off my stance on you because I got called out on it? When did that ever happen? Again, did you ever read my read list and what I wrote down on you? Because it seems like you haven't and you don't really care. I said the only reason I'm town reading you is for what happened at EOD not because of anything you've said because imo you've been pretty sketch the entire time and your reads aren't helping.

Quote:
Reads post-iso. Going in order of least posts -> greatest posts 'cause I'm lazy.

Antori- I'm actually quite surprised that I like him more upon second visit. At first, I didn't understand what his mindset was wrt his reads, and I thought the no-lynch thing was a characteristic newb-wolf play; however, I can see a townie having these reads, especially the ones he posted at the beginning of D1. I don't think I want to see him offed today, unless he does some weird shit; however, I'm not going to disregard the vibe I had earlier. That's why he's null.

jessiebessie- I liked that she called out Antori since she saw herself in him. Also, Jess seems to be coming up with organic thoughts this game. Also, despite the last two TWGs I played with her, she said things that made me look like that black guy w/ the "????" meme (star being wolf 'cause she was town a lot (ik you know why this as bad lol); not self pres'ing to keep her word (never do this))
omg if im wrong this'll hurt

Charu - Lack of engagement in game is uncharacteristic, but nothing that he's done was worrisome.

star-crossed - Not a fan of her EOD vote, and now she seems to be tunneling WV with reasoning I don't seem to jive with. I dunno if I'm being tunnely myself, but it's not a good look

wv - the only thing keeping me from full green is that I believe that WV is capable of doing what he is doing as a wolf, although not quite as well. it really looks like he's trying to engage with the thread and get the ball rolling. i played in a jtwg (briefly... rip me) where he did this before, and he was town

how shitty is this reads list? prolly very. but ya girl put in effort so
This read list is pretty well put together for someone who hasn't really been around much
Old 12-4-2018, 10:41 PM   #570
star-crossed
FFR Player

I am almost done with gloomhaven scenario and then I will make a vote count if sun fan doesnt
star-crossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2018, 10:46 PM   #571
flashflash account
FFR Player

Voting me because you think I'm wrong is almost as bad as voting someone because they haven't been a wolf yet

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2018, 10:47 PM   #572
jessiebessie
FFR Player

Quote:
so I think there is at least one wolf between antori and wv. I think wayward may be wolfing because of his logic for accusing some people in the game (sorry, friend). ie he thought i was wolfing (based on me making a dumb post about statistics) but changed his opinion when that became the norm. also his questions can be seen as town trying to solve the game or wolf trying to look like their invested but actually focusing on unimportant details (ie the point star made about his seer questions). I don't want to be the cause of your death again, wv, but I actually think you may be a wolf... sorry, friend.
@wv I was referencing my read of you here. Ever since I made this post you started scum-reading me.
Old 12-4-2018, 10:48 PM   #573
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
Voting me because you think I'm wrong is almost as bad as voting someone because they haven't been a wolf yet
i was trying to look like i was trying by giving some seriously wrong reads in one of my first wolf games here

not tryna call you a newbie or anything, but it's a wolf tactic that works
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 12-4-2018, 10:49 PM   #574
flashflash account
FFR Player

The only difference is I'm not wrong

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 12-4-2018, 10:49 PM   #575
jessiebessie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
For someone who I feel has been here a decent amount these reads are kind of vague? Like your only real read is on me and antori. Also when did your read on my questions go from "trying to solve the game" to "trying to make people look bad"? And why do you keep saying that I backed off my stance on you because I got called out on it? When did that ever happen? Again, did you ever read my read list and what I wrote down on you? Because it seems like you haven't and you don't really care. I said the only reason I'm town reading you is for what happened at EOD not because of anything you've said because imo you've been pretty sketch the entire time and your reads aren't helping.

This read list is pretty well put together for someone who hasn't really been around much
I'm not a fan of jumping through the posts multiple times so I tend to respond as I read through them. This is just a summary of vibes I've gotten from people.
Old 12-4-2018, 10:50 PM   #576
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Why is Jessie being a wolf in your eyes correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2018, 10:50 PM   #577
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
0/2 on d0
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 12-4-2018, 10:52 PM   #578
jessiebessie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
Boop

1) star-crossed: I have a hard time completely town reading you because of how I read some of the things you've said so far. It seems like you care but some of your posts don't sound very genuine. Also you're reasoning for questioning my motives when bringing up ffa's inconsistency came off more like in defense of FFA than a genuine concern for why I'm bringing things up. Like I said before though that could be a me issue. I've liked most of your posts though so the good out weight the bad. Slight town lean

2) inDheart Vanilla Town, Killed n1: I'm bummed because I like playing with you and you died

3) Wayward Vagabond: �� town ����

4) jessiebessie: I was scum reading you still up until I read EOD and now you're pretty much solid town for me. I don't see you ever not self pres in that situation unless ind was your partner. What bugs me about you is that you were so quick to drop your suspicion on people simply because they voted. You did it to fg and you did it to antori and it bugs me. Your EOD holds more weight for me though. Town

5) Funnygurl555: I don't like how you pop in to post some things here and there and then dip. So far you have Jess and town but didn't explain why. It just kind of seems like you don't really care what's going on like you aren't trying to solve the game because there isn't really much pressure on you to put in work. Wolf lean

6) jefanno1 Doctor, Lynched d0: you should've claimed bro >: ( but I do hope you play more!

7) antori: like I said in another post, I feel like I'm just tunneling on you and there's some confirmation bias because so many things make me wolf read you. You not wanting to vote without having people pressure you reminds me of my first wolf game, your vote on the lead wagon(your reasoning for the vote comes off as more echoing what others have said than genuine) and the way you've gone about asking questions regarding the wolf seer just rub me the wrong way. Wolf lean

8) Charu: get your head in the game dude. I remember a jtwg we played together you said you weren't posting much so that the new players could interact more but even then you were still posting good insightful things. So far you've just come off as flat and meh. I think you're either a lazy town or a wolf playing it utr and I don't like either of those. Null

9) flashflash account: you aren't playing the way you normally do and I'm not sure how to read that. I liked your exchange with star and I like the how you seem to have a lot of weight behind what you say but the inconsistencies have me worried. Like there's what I mentioned earlier regarding the seer thing but you also said that you'd be okay with lynching me yesterday because you wouldn't be able to solve me but later go on to say that while I may not have wolf tells I do have town tells that you could spot(and have seen through the questions I've been asking). These seem like small things but they stick out like a sore thumb to me. Wolf lean

Replacements:
1) Hakulyte: #1 replacement this game. He da real mvp
also in response to wv: this reads list is what gave me weird vibes bc you were heavily scum-reading me until star started calling people out on it.
Old 12-4-2018, 10:54 PM   #579
flashflash account
FFR Player

Quote:
0/2 on d0
That was different.

I'm not wrong because there is no confirmation bias involved this time. It's simply the most likely of all possible explanations of "why didn't jess vote to self pres"

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-4-2018, 10:56 PM   #580
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker

Quote:
@wv I was referencing my read of you here. Ever since I made this post you started scum-reading me.
I was scum reading you well before that. Like I said before I was scum reading you for your reasoning for voting/unvoting people on d0. The only reason, like I've posted multiple times, that I am town reading you is because of how last EOD played out and that's it. If it wasn't for that I'd have voted you a long time ago, trust me.

Quote:
I'm not a fan of jumping through the posts multiple times so I tend to respond as I read through them. This is just a summary of vibes I've gotten from people.
That's fair, I've definitely done that lol