Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: would you like pictures to back up me beating a game?
yes! pics or it didnt happen 8 72.73%
no! we believe in the power of the llama 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2016, 07:19 PM   #1
demonllama6124
im your grandpa!!!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to demonllama6124 Send a message via Yahoo to demonllama6124
Talking Help me clear my gaming backlog

Welcome all. So, to get right to the point, I have a total of about 400 games (give or take) in my collection, not including any games downloaded from steam. Most of them I haven't even played due to the overwhelming amount that i look at everyday, others have save files sitting on them that I just never got around to finishing. I decided to buckle down, and with the help of the FFR community, beat each and every one.

Now I know the 1st question will be," what games do you have?" To answer that, I'm providing a link noting each game and if I have beat them or not. For the time being, I'm starting with a clean slate, meaning even though I might have beaten it in the past once before, I'll probably go through it again. Also in the doc, I will have which games have already been requested if you do not wish to dig through the thread.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Some games I have more than 1 version of, so when choosing, let me know which one. I will not play more than 1 version of a game unless it has enough extra content in it. There are game collections( sly cooper, dmc, loz) in my list so when looking at those, let me know which one you want me to play. Also, depending on, I might use old save files as long as I actually remember where I am in the game and what to do. (I say this because I have a FFX file on my ps4 that is sitting at Sin from about 6 months ago)

After each completion, I will rate the game, and tell what I liked and disliked about it, along with a picture of the actual game/system and image of sort showing that I indeed beat the game. Some games I am not sure then try to start the next game. The purpose is for me to beat each one, so I may or may not go for 100% because as we all know, some games can take forever to do that.

Thank you all in advanced, and I hope to get some bites from yall. To kick this off, I'm starting with Donkey Kong Country (SNES)

IMPORTANT NOTES:
* Assuming I go home right after work and take a shower and get settled, I can dedicated about 6 hours a day to this endeavor. Weekends prove a little trickier since I have my kids then.
* Games will be played on the default difficulty.
* I will try my hardest to stay away from using any types of cheat codes/glitches or devices unless you give me permission to use otherwise. *coughcoughbattletoadscoughcough*
* I personally do not see using walkthroughs as cheating, so I may use those if needed.
* There are some games that allow me to choose who I want to play as (i.e. racing, fighting, platformer) If you want me to play as a certain character, please say so when choosing or I will pick whoever.
* There will be some games in my collection that will have N/A in the completion slot. These games are probably party games, or have no real sense of completion when seeing credits.
* When possible, I will try to have 1 console and 1 portable game being worked on. I enjoy playing portables when I'm on the toilet and when laying in bed ^_^
* If you have a specific end game picture you want me to snag, let me know

I will edit more when new things come to light
Quote:
Originally Posted by welsh_girl View Post
OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

Last edited by demonllama6124; 11-3-2016 at 07:33 PM.. Reason: rules must be set
demonllama6124 is offline   Reply With Quote