Old 05-20-2017, 01:02 AM   #2361
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXVII Game Thread How Was Awakening Reviewed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Since nothing else is going on

There are wolves on the Blind wagon for sure. WV technically insta'd and while he probably didn't realize it I want to say that town should NEVER insta. It was right at the end so nothing really lost though although the fact that he waited that late to vote and did it with little commentary looks bad.

Late comers look fishy for obvious reasons. InD once again voted first and doesn't look bad, DBP came in late in the phase and rushed a reads on Blind that I don't know how I feel about (He at least gave quotes and reasoning, but he should have never been in a situation where he has to rush like that ever. Days are fucking 48 hours man) but I think it's early enough in the wagon to not look that bad.

Manti escapes from having a fishy vote.

This....really isn't as helpful without nightflips. Welp, rather have players who are alive then info if I had to chose.
Of course there are wolves on the blind wagon. Celirra, Tiloco, Manti is a ludicrous solve...

Actually there's a world in which it exists because well... this is twg.

I'd agree the InD looks fine. I'm pretty solid on InD town at this point.

I especially don't like DBPs dump of framers. It doesn't even make sense to me, and at best seems like a poor town play.

Xiz and WV... I dunno how I feel about either. I have yet to iso and read either of them which is something that I would like to have done today, although I'm not sure how much it will affect today. Xiz potentially but WV seems kinda okay for now.
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Old 05-20-2017, 01:12 AM   #2362
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

I think no matter what we need to see more of WV today because even for a new player he has used up his free passes at this point. I rolled wolf my first game and you damn straight I milked the "but I'm new" strat hard to avoid having to always post game related content (Although I still made a reads list everyday, because everyone should make a reads list as a minimum )

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 05-20-2017, 01:16 AM   #2363
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave- View Post
Of course there are wolves on the blind wagon. Celirra, Tiloco, Manti is a ludicrous solve...

Actually there's a world in which it exists because well... this is twg.

I'd agree the InD looks fine. I'm pretty solid on InD town at this point.

I especially don't like DBPs dump of framers. It doesn't even make sense to me, and at best seems like a poor town play.

Xiz and WV... I dunno how I feel about either. I have yet to iso and read either of them which is something that I would like to have done today, although I'm not sure how much it will affect today. Xiz potentially but WV seems kinda okay for now.
Iso'ing your potential wolves would help us and probably you get a better understanding of your reads soundwave. Isoing your most human reads isn't that helpful.

@MML, I was in self preservation mode most of that last hour while still trying to get a wolf and make valid wagons for vote discussion appear. I probably would have voted blind as well if push came to shove, it just wasn't necessary. You shouldn't really take that much from my end vote on dbp. Like I said earlier I want xiz dead, but that wagon wasn't developing, so I pushed into my other wolf reads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 05-20-2017, 01:19 AM   #2364
Soundwave-
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Iso'ing your potential wolves would help us and probably you get a better understanding of your reads soundwave. Isoing your most human reads isn't that helpful.
I haven't been. I have coincidentally had pretty solid human reads on people have iso'd thus far.

Quote:
I think no matter what we need to see more of WV today because even for a new player he has used up his free passes at this point. I rolled wolf my first game and you damn straight I milked the "but I'm new" strat hard to avoid having to always post game related content (Although I still made a reads list everyday, because everyone should make a reads list as a minimum )
I got by my first game as wolf basically never making reads ever. It made winning final 3 absolutely impossible but I shouldn't have made it that far to begin with. Not really getting an utr vibe from WV but I'd like to see activity as well.
Quote:
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Old 05-20-2017, 04:10 AM   #2365
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

let me say this before i forget

i don't think medics/blockers/whatever was involved in night actions should claim here. i'm still wary of losing PRs and leaving town sitting with their dicks in their hands potentially up against wolves with roles. if you have info sneak it out or something

that said if tiloco's a real medic the wolves are morons and i can't tell what their play is at all here
Old 05-20-2017, 04:14 AM   #2366
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

All I read was that there was no kill. Keep in mind I used the not angel power last night. I'll give a rundown on that tomorrow. For now, I sleep.
Old 05-20-2017, 04:29 AM   #2367
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Actually this is all just too interesting now. I can pass on another hour of sleep.

My other power is Mystic. If I choose to use it than I find out how many actions were performed that night (not including my own). I am not going to reveal how many it was but it was a larger number than I expected. My opinion is that pretty much everyone should out today and then I can confirm that the right number of actions happened. Doing it in that order makes fake claiming a lot harder for the mafia. Although that relies on you guys believing I'm town so I'm not completely opposed to telling the number of actions first and then having outs. Regardless I think we are far enough in the game that mass claim should happen. Keep in mind that I have a medic ability that stops someone from dying from anything but lynching (and I guess mod killing). Definitely can't save myself btw.

With how high my mystic number was I really doubt that the mafia didn't attack anyone. That means that someone had a way to make a save. Interesting and I wouldn't have believed it without this number. I'd imagine it's a one-shot ability. O
Old 05-20-2017, 04:32 AM   #2368
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

No kills last night means an extra lynch btw. We were going to be in MYLO today and now we are not. REALLY good play from whoever made that happen.
Old 05-20-2017, 04:36 AM   #2369
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

To clarify no character names should be outed like ever. Just roles. Even after both of my powers have been revealed I really doubt my character will be guessed so I don't think that we have much to worry about there. Might not apply to everyone though.
Old 05-20-2017, 04:40 AM   #2370
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Nobody is here so I guess I will go to bed now. Expect me back sometime in the afternoon tomorrow. I will not be working at eod btw
Old 05-20-2017, 05:35 AM   #2371
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiloco217 View Post
Actually this is all just too interesting now. I can pass on another hour of sleep.

My other power is Mystic. If I choose to use it than I find out how many actions were performed that night (not including my own). I am not going to reveal how many it was but it was a larger number than I expected. My opinion is that pretty much everyone should out today and then I can confirm that the right number of actions happened. Doing it in that order makes fake claiming a lot harder for the mafia. Although that relies on you guys believing I'm town so I'm not completely opposed to telling the number of actions first and then having outs. Regardless I think we are far enough in the game that mass claim should happen. Keep in mind that I have a medic ability that stops someone from dying from anything but lynching (and I guess mod killing). Definitely can't save myself btw.

With how high my mystic number was I really doubt that the mafia didn't attack anyone. That means that someone had a way to make a save. Interesting and I wouldn't have believed it without this number. I'd imagine it's a one-shot ability. O
.....You're saying that you didn't save anyone, am I correct?
And you're saying you can't save yourself, am I correct?
And you're saying that you want us to mass claim, correct?

Bullshit

Fucking bullshit

NO ONE CLAIM SHIT

Tiloco
Explain to me why you where not targeted, or why there isn't a kill even though you didn't save anyone.

Unless Wolves literally forgot they where playing the fucking game there's no reason they didn't send in a NK.

You suggest another medic but I have doubts on us having two of the same role/roles that similar. I know that's angleshooty but serious, I fucking doubt it.

I'm being had a fool and that stops right now

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 05-20-2017, 06:30 AM   #2372
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
So I think I've decided that I am going to give you guys an explanation of my role that is as vague as possible.

I'm given a choice between 2 actions that I can do every night (I choose which one 24 hours before eod).

One of these powers gives guaranteed information but the info it gives is not particularly helpful.

The other has a chance of giving information but if it does it's very good.

I've used the latter ability both nights and gotten nothing from it. I am probably going to use the first ability tonight. That might have something to do with danceguy's post but I doubt it considering none of the other flips have had choices to make (aside from maybe john doe but that's very different).
Quote:
I think this game is very solvable now.

First off I fibbed a little when explaining my role. The ability I've used the past two night is an angel ability where I choose a person and they cannot die during that night phase or the following day phase aside from being lynched. I blurred the line on that one so that mafia wouldn't know that I'm essentially our medic. I'm ok with revealing this because I realized either I die tonight or I never die. Mafia knowing that I'm the medic equivalent doesn't change much.

Now what this means is there is no chance of another medic style role being in the game because I have a VERY strong medic power.

So I wasn't saved last night.

This means that the mafia didn't target me and I don't think there is ever a world where xiz does not target me last night if he was mafia. He would have assumed I had a red check on him and definitely wouldn't have let me live. Assuming xiz is town than mafia know I'm not a cop because I would have already checked xiz and found out he was green. This means the mafia can let me live with the guarantee that I won't bring any 100% evidence the following day.

The mafia then hope that I lead a lynch on Xiz, then they lead the lynch on me, and then it's game over man.

I think that a mafia manti fits into this scenario pretty easily because he started out the day on Xiz and has made it very clear that he doesn't trust me.

Aside from that there isn't really anyone that fits great into this scenario but also there isn't anyone hard reading Xiz town. MML looks a little better because iirc he called Xiz more towny than before on his reads list.

It doesn't surprise me much that people haven't been falling into the world because most people could just play follow the leader and vote on Xiz eod assuming I was still on him. I would have waited to post all of this to see who does something similar but I won't be around after 9 and I doubt it would happen before then.

PS. if there is another role with info to give (I really doubt John Doe was our only investigative) keep in mind that I already chose to use my other power tonight and cannot switch.

PPS. I don't see much of a need to reveal the other half of my role right now. Since I haven't used it yet. Suffice it to say it's significantly shittier than the angel ability.

PPPS. My save night 1 was on Blind. Not going to out my save last night because I am still currently protecting them from day stuff.
Quote:

For future reference
Old 05-20-2017, 08:21 AM   #2373
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker

Quote:
Since nothing else is going on

There are wolves on the Blind wagon for sure. WV technically insta'd and while he probably didn't realize it I want to say that town should NEVER insta. It was right at the end so nothing really lost though although the fact that he waited that late to vote and did it with little commentary looks bad.
I told tiloco in the hypothetical that if I had to lunch someone who would it be, I said blind. When I cast my vote it was 3 on blind and 3 on tokzic. I would've preferred blind to be lynched at the time and voted tokzic in hopes he would say something which I posted about a couple of times during the count down but he didn't. Because I didn't want tokzic lynched I switched to blind thinking the votes were 3/3 but after I posted I saw that xiz had also seitched to blind in the same minute that I posted.
Old 05-20-2017, 08:23 AM   #2374
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker

That sentence is a mess I'll reiterate after I get home from work

Short version: I didn't mean to insta blind, xiz and I just switched out votes at the same time
Old 05-20-2017, 08:25 AM   #2375
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker

Tiloco assuming you're telling the truth what actions did you do N1/2?
Old 05-20-2017, 08:26 AM   #2376
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker

tokzic where you at bro.
Old 05-20-2017, 08:27 AM   #2377
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker

3 nights in a row what the fuck dbp
Old 05-20-2017, 09:19 AM   #2378
Soundwave-
FFR Veteran

tiloco should at least be willing to cough up who his second save was.

Quote:
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Old 05-20-2017, 11:29 AM   #2379
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker

alright I'm home and to clear up my previous post. I didn't want someone to hop on tokzic and lynch him so I switched my vote to blind. after i posting xiz and mml's post showed up before mine and when i checked the time they posted at the same time i did. I didn't willingly insta blind i thought my vote was only going to be his 4th.
Old 05-20-2017, 11:44 AM   #2380
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra

Hello boys and girls and friends,

I'm sorry but I only care about TILOCO right now.

I want to hear a few things about our resident sketchy PR claimer, because I'm confused on one end and frustrated on the other, with both bleeding into each other to further them both.

So I'm going to list out some things I want answered; if you want them answered too, then reply to this and say so, so that he knows that there's more people who want it heard, and so that we can be sure it's not just me coming up with bad ideas. Si est good, ya?

1) Why did you use mystic last night?
I think I'm more curious here than anything of why you went with this over your guardian power.

2) Why did you cause the fuss over your mystic power?
I'd expect either to not claim your second power as you said you were going to on previous day, or to ride the wave from saving someone to explain the lack of NK's.

3) What was the number of actions last night?
It's a case of this potentially proving useful to us later down the road, or potentially now even, and I don't see what kind of harm it can bring you.

couple questions for him not entirely related to him being this kooky spooky blue role, but hey may as well ask them now while I hopefully have his attention!!!

4) When I gave my big effortpost of reads, you commented wanting to hear other people talk about it first, without you saying much ever.
I may have missed it, but I want to hear your thoughts on that. I know it's post-blind by now, but assume not much has changed for the sake of simplicity. If you mentioned something, well golly gee it just didn't leave an impact and I'd want to hear more as well as quoting the original.

5) If the power you claim is true and fine and dandy, what about that DanceGuy post?
This is more to hear where your headspace is at. You fake claimed originally and it gave a bit of an explanation for that ominous DanceGuy post (occasional success = "Maybe try something... different?"), but now the angel role leads me to believe that can't be it. Do you have an idea of the powers in the game right now, sir? Because the explanation does somewhat fit the role I think, not perfectly but hey, for a supposed bullshitted power it fits better than I'd expect, almost as if you have some knowledge of the gimmicks.

on a non-tiloco tunneling note:
InDHeart what happened to the cute excel chart saying alignments? was I right about it being a faked effort post
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Closed Thread