Old 09-28-2017, 11:57 AM   #3561
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 7,031
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

I think I'm over analyzing this, plz send help.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 11:57 AM   #3562
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 7,031
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Okay no, I understood it the first time, lol
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 11:58 AM   #3563
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 27
Posts: 931
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
:y:
tbh this is a pretty weak soft
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 11:58 AM   #3564
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator
 
mellonxcollie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Confirmed.
Age: 29
Posts: 1,640
Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I know

I am trying to see if yours or AA's posts indicate why you would shoot Shadow D0
My post I quoted which was the start of D1 is my explanation. I also congratulated myself It was because of his lazy push on me and his weird vote jump at the end of the day

If you recall I wasn't really around D0 so you're not going to find anything there. I decided to shoot him after I got home, during the night phase
__________________
Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 12:09 PM   #3565
Hakulyte
FFR & TWG Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,125
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

I can't find anything in the setup that could redirect an action toward another player or anything that could justify me getting shot personally without being targeted directly.

I can only conclude that you're lying. So, you probably should have a thunderdome with me.

Lying about a check on inDheart is such a weird play still. Why would you even do that with the other Eternalisk alive ?

It just doesn't make sense.
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 12:10 PM   #3566
Hakulyte
FFR & TWG Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,125
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Well, unless Poison Vial N0 is a thing in this setup.
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 12:10 PM   #3567
Hakulyte
FFR & TWG Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,125
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

I don't believe so.
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 12:13 PM   #3568
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran
 
blindreper1179's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: repping tha D!
Age: 31
Posts: 5,925
Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

So, are we unsure round is wolf or not?

Im thinking lynch round if we're sure, eternalisk gets another shot. AA shoots Mellon, or Mellon shoots AA.

Win win?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Overwatch streaming whenever I'm on(Trying every tuesday night (10pm-12/1am EST) https://www.twitch.tv/blindreper
blindreper1179 is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 12:14 PM   #3569
Hakulyte
FFR & TWG Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,125
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

I think you just missed my posts and that you somehow had a game progression just in case.

My entire game has softs everywhere too.
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 12:14 PM   #3570
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator
 
mellonxcollie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Confirmed.
Age: 29
Posts: 1,640
Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I can't find anything in the setup that could redirect an action toward another player or anything that could justify me getting shot personally without being targeted directly.

I can only conclude that you're lying. So, you probably should have a thunderdome with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Lying about a check on inDheart is such a weird play still. Why would you even do that with the other Eternalisk alive ?

It just doesn't make sense.
I'm not lying and there is no "other" Eternalisk, there is just me and a wolf trying to pretend to be me

It makes sense because I'm not the one lying, you are
__________________
Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 12:15 PM   #3571
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator
 
mellonxcollie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Confirmed.
Age: 29
Posts: 1,640
Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
So, are we unsure round is wolf or not?

Im thinking lynch round if we're sure, eternalisk gets another shot. AA shoots Mellon, or Mellon shoots AA.

Win win?
I don't have any shots left
__________________
Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 12:16 PM   #3572
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator
 
mellonxcollie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Confirmed.
Age: 29
Posts: 1,640
Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I think you just missed my posts and that you somehow had a game progression just in case.

My entire game has softs everywhere too.
I did miss your posts but it doesn't matter because they are just FAKE NEWS posts anyway

Don't you think I would be more cautious if I were trying to concoct a fake story?

What I said was the actual truth, I don't need to read the thread to confirm it because it's my real actual role and what actually happened.
__________________
Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 12:16 PM   #3573
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 7,031
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

...

I don't get it... I mean I get the prospect of wolves possibly winning today, but the more I ponder about that aspect, considering who is claiming and what this claimer is "saving"...

I don't think AA would make such a YOLO stance like that. I feel he would let it play out if he were wolfing (because no one was batting him an eye) and let this weird interaction with the MVX and mellon since the MVX stated mellon targeted him.

Which, if we're to believe the story we just witnessed, then it makes no sense because mellon is claiming to have shot inD with her buffed Beta power.

If anything, if AA was wolfing with Haku, it would make MORE sense if AA didn't do anything.

So why did he do SOMETHING?

If Haku is the wolf aligned MVX, he had no reason to claim the way he did. He wasn't going to get lynched for whatever reason due to mechanics at that point in time and.

I'm sure AA would've known at least after this phase that Haku would be the one he's looking for, considering before this even happened that's what everyone was heading towards.

...I don't get it, I really don't.

I feel like mellon being the wolf here is the simpler option because it's not riddled with "wtf"ness in plays.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 12:16 PM   #3574
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 27
Posts: 931
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
gonna be out for the next few hours, here's where I'm at


Blindreper1179 - hasn't done shit except vote yeti. could lynch
Shadowolfe - waiting on catchup. reaction to people telling him not to read was towny but not too hard for him to fake. results pending
InDheart - mindset seems to be in the right place, he's doing a bit of solving. would like to see more but I think he's town
mellonxcollie - sideliney/hasn't done much. could lynch
kirkfan2255 - lurky, extremely lurky. could lynch
Charu - super snarky, does some commenting on reactions. as noted by a few people he has a very high shitpost:content ratio but I'm fine with him atm
the sun fan - has done... surprisingly little. could lynch if nothing improves
DaBackpack - hasn't done much but his catchup was good, especially how he noticed that I was a bit more robotic than usual. shows the detective cap is on. town
Yeti/TWG Ike - meh. I see some things that remind me of champs, like being suspicious of people suspecting her, looking to POE. nothing too solid yet but maybe slight town lean. would like to see more though
Hakulyte - surprisingly quiet. gun to head town, but I want to see more
Xelnya - has done very little, could lynch
Roundbox - has done very little, the "alien softclaim" post seems like baiting and wolfy, big post was bleh. also the charu iso, while nice, kind of seems like it was just picked so it could look like he's doing work. I need to hear from round how it helps him understand the game better and why charu specifically otherwise it just seems like busywork. could lynch
Dark(Light)ManticoreX2 - liked the push on ind even if I disagree with it, also thought his interaction with roundbox early on looked good. slight town lean


so tldr

town: dabackpack
town lean: charu/ind
slight town lean: haku/manti/yeti(ike)
null/lurk: xel, sunfan, blind, shado, mellon, kirk
scum lean: round

would be fine lynching any of the null and below atm
Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
shado do you have actual reads

you keep making posts that don't really do anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
do you think it's worth towncircling shado though

because I don't at all

a slight town lean if anything
AA why did you shoot shadow
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 12:16 PM   #3575
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 7,031
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

My brain is melting, humans, help birb alien melting brain.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 12:17 PM   #3576
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 27
Posts: 931
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
Well

Stayed up for the flip so I'm about to pass out

I want to see more from round/Mellon today especially

Shado/kirk were gonna make the list but rip


Like manti more than I did at yesterday EOD because his approach to blind feels ocnsistent with what he said about him, even though his one post about him was not great

Had a mindmeld with yeti about mantis comment about feeling out of hand wrt EOD so that's a point pushing her towards town, caveat being that's not something that hard to fake

That's off the top of my head
why would you make this statement immediately after nightphase if you were the one who shot shadow
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 12:18 PM   #3577
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator
 
mellonxcollie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Confirmed.
Age: 29
Posts: 1,640
Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
...

I don't get it... I mean I get the prospect of wolves possibly winning today, but the more I ponder about that aspect, considering who is claiming and what this claimer is "saving"...

I don't think AA would make such a YOLO stance like that. I feel he would let it play out if he were wolfing (because no one was batting him an eye) and let this weird interaction with the MVX and mellon since the MVX stated mellon targeted him.

Which, if we're to believe the story we just witnessed, then it makes no sense because mellon is claiming to have shot inD with her buffed Beta power.

If anything, if AA was wolfing with Haku, it would make MORE sense if AA didn't do anything.

So why did he do SOMETHING?

If Haku is the wolf aligned MVX, he had no reason to claim the way he did. He wasn't going to get lynched for whatever reason due to mechanics at that point in time and.

I'm sure AA would've known at least after this phase that Haku would be the one he's looking for, considering before this even happened that's what everyone was heading towards.

...I don't get it, I really don't.

I feel like mellon being the wolf here is the simpler option because it's not riddled with "wtf"ness in plays.
He's making a ballsy play, I don't know why you wouldn't put it past him. He was probably hoping that I had checked out of the game mentally and wouldn't fight him back

Just because it is the simpler option doesn't make it true.
__________________
Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 12:19 PM   #3578
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator
 
mellonxcollie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Confirmed.
Age: 29
Posts: 1,640
Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Thumbs up Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
why would you make this statement immediately after nightphase if you were the one who shot shadow
BACKPACK! yes
__________________
Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 12:19 PM   #3579
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 7,031
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
So, are we unsure round is wolf or not?

Im thinking lynch round if we're sure, eternalisk gets another shot. AA shoots Mellon, or Mellon shoots AA.

Win win?
Nah, a fake claim happened. As thesunfan has stated in multiple post games name.

"Always solve fakeclaims the same day."
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 12:20 PM   #3580
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 27
Posts: 931
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
BACKPACK! yes
hold on there cowgirl, I don't necessarily believe either of you yet
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution