Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-7-2008, 11:43 PM   #1
dooey100
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default jTWG XLVI: Postgame

1. Temote, wolf (WON THE GAME)
2. Dorama, Human (lynched day 2) (LOST THE GAME)

3. Sh4d0wD3v1L, Human (killed night2) (LOST THE GAME)

4. Xception704, Guard (killed night3)(LOST THE GAME)

5. jugglinguy/Meno_Rocks123, human (lunched day3) (LOST THE GAME)

6. argo15, human (lynched day4) (LOST THE GAME)

7. xplayfan, seer (killed night4) (LOST THE GAME)

8. kekeb, coroner (lynched day5) (LOST THE GAME)

9. litodude, human (killed night1)(LOST THE GAME)

10. sullyman2007/aTzUeLo1191, human

11. DrKirth, human (killed night5) (LOST THE GAME)

12. travman301, assassin (lynched day1) (WON THE GAME)

13. megamon88/heavylee, human (survived) (LOST THE GAME)

14. sc979, master wolf (survived) (WON THE GAME)

MVP is sc979, without a doubt. Amazing playing, especially avoiding getting lynched after the failed psychic claim. Brilliant how you referenced dorama doing the same thing and turning up human. Getting agro15 lynched was a very good play too.

This game went awesomely. The three people who needed subs were replaced quickly, there was only major inactivity on one day, and even that day picked up after a reminder PM.

The wolves played very well for the most part. Travman301 played like his human self, but pushed shoddy evidence a bit much and got himself seered. sc979 played amazing as I already said, and Temote did quite well too, although a bit more activity would be nice.

The humans didn't do too badly either, xplayfan seered 2 wolves, but was killed the same night he seered sc979. Had the humans won, he probably would have shared MVP with argo15, who also played very well. He came up with a plan to find the wolves, with his two top suspicions being the two wolves. His plan, however, hinged on the seer surviving, which he didn't.

TWG recommendations* (even though they are getting merged anyway[it looks like])

1. Temote: Very good. I would like to see a bit more activity before I recommend you.

2. Dorama: All I can say is, read the PM's. I think you have what it takes to be good, after a couple more games though.

3. Sh4d0wD3v1L: Died fairly early, hard to say. You did a good job of defending yourself, and avoided Travman301's shenanigans well.

4. Xception704: You did very well until you died. You are ready for TWG.

5. jugglinguy/Meno_Rocks123: I didn't see a whole lot of either of you. I would have liked to see Meno_Rocks123 defend himself, but he was lynched too fast.

6. argo15: see game description.

7. xplayfan: see game description. You are ready for TWG.

8. kekeb: I would usually recommend coming out as a blue in a lynch-a-wolf-or-lose situation. As many confirmed humans as possible is good in the late game. But perhaps there were circumstances I didn't know about. I would say you are ready for TWG.

9. Litodude: died night1

10. sullyman2007/aTzUeLo1191: sullyman2007 did fairly well, I would like to see a game where you stay until the end. aTzUeLo1191, you also did fairly well, but don't make a safety if 2 wolves could bandwagon it for an insta-win. (You ended up safetying on a wolf, so it turned out all right, but it could have easily gone the other way.)

11. DrKirth: No major wolf catches or critical mistakes. Activity was good, but another game or two would be good for you.

12. travman301: I see that you were trying to play like you do as a human, but a better course of action might have been to post your convo with Sh4d0wD3v1L and say something like "Shadow didn't fall for my traps."

13. megamon88/heavylee: megamon88, same thing as DrKirth. Too bad you had to leave. Heavylee, same thing as aTzUeLo1191, you ended up allowing the wolves to bandwagon off your safety to win.

14. sc979: see MVP description.

*Recommendations are for the role you played. I would personally suggest getting recommended as a human if you were as a wolf, and as a wolf if you were as a human

Self criticism of my own hosting: Game balance hinged on the assassin role, which was a mistake. When travman301 got killed day1, the wolves lost their biggest advantage. In general, I don't really like the role, as it punishes the humans if the blues are "vets" who are likely to be killed anyway. It I did it again, I would make it an ambient power of the wolf group in general.

The delayed psychic I liked, and would possibly do again, probably in the same game where the wolves know who they kill.
dooey100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-7-2008, 11:49 PM   #2
DrKirth
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG XLVI: Postgame

I still think dorama is a wolf.

Other than that, a fairly good game. By night 1 I was convinced lito, shadow, and sully/atzuelo were normal humans, and two of them died so fast I couldn't establish an alliance with them. Once argo got seered green, I leaned on him being human because of the way he played, constantly looking for the wolves and formulating a plan to win, which majority of the wolves never do in jTWGs. As the game went on I thought the remaining two blues were xception, kekeb, and/or sc979. But once I got wind of the psychic counterclaim, it was apparent to me that sc979 was a wolf instead. I'd die a little inside if he really was a human and claimed blue.

And lol jugglin/Meno got lunched.

Be efficient.

Last edited by DrKirth; 05-7-2008 at 11:58 PM..
DrKirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-7-2008, 11:52 PM   #3
Sh4d0wD3v1L
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Sh4d0wD3v1L

Decent game, and trav, if more people would have believed you, it would have been a VERY nice play on your part. However, it was a bit too aggressive, and like dooey said, you got seered. I shoulda known that the least active people were the wolves, it seems to happen that way quite often. Hopefully next game there will be a lot more activity, and something interesting will happen. And I'll live longer

GGs all, had fun, sorry for the flames.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKirth
And lol jugglin/Meno got lunched.
Yeah, once the box opened, the lunching was inevitable.

Last edited by Sh4d0wD3v1L; 05-8-2008 at 12:15 AM..
Sh4d0wD3v1L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-8-2008, 02:35 AM   #4
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to travman301

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh4d0wD3v1L View Post
Decent game, and trav, if more people would have believed you, it would have been a VERY nice play on your part. However, it was a bit too aggressive, and like dooey said, you got seered. I shoulda known that the least active people were the wolves, it seems to happen that way quite often. Hopefully next game there will be a lot more activity, and something interesting will happen. And I'll live longer

GGs all, had fun, sorry for the flames.

Yeah, once the box opened, the lunching was inevitable.
Yeah, I just generally play pretty agressively.

In future games, never ever give anyone ammunition to use against you for a lynch.

You played off the after math very well though.

Also, major props to sc for pulling this game out.
travman301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-8-2008, 02:56 AM   #5
Sh4d0wD3v1L
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Sh4d0wD3v1L

*shrugs* meh, minor mistake. But you have to admit, getting people to believe that my logic was actually "I wanted to catch him in his own trap" was no easy task ... It did work though, got the 1st wolf on day 1.....Then we kinda...fail.....
Old 05-8-2008, 06:00 AM   #6
Kekeb
davai
FFR Veteran

The Argo lynching was my bad, I have little doubt in my mind we would have won if SC had been lynched that day.
Kekeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-8-2008, 04:33 PM   #7
aTzUeLo1191
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to aTzUeLo1191

Gah...we had it humans, and lost it.

Oh well...good game to all, I just still have no idea how sc got out of that counterclaim mess.

Edit: Oh and BTW my safety on the last round of sc was really a vote...I don't really know why I put safety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitznpv View Post
brb suicide
JOIN TWG NAO!!!

Last edited by aTzUeLo1191; 05-8-2008 at 04:41 PM..
aTzUeLo1191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-8-2008, 06:42 PM   #8
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

[quote=travman301;2156017]Yeah, I just generally play pretty agressively. /QUOTE]

ya you phuck up!

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Litodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 11:41 AM   #9
sc979
FFR Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to sc979

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitznpv View Post
i tried it but maybe its my kb again :3

(robertsona) djdorama (11:23:12 PM): i'm asking what technical accuracy means