Old 08-13-2019, 08:12 PM   #961
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 296
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
If i had like, 8 hours I could


Can you do one quickly plz plz plz
F I n e
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 08:13 PM   #962
jessiebessie
FFR Player
 
jessiebessie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Age: 22
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Hi all,
sorry i've been MIA. work has been crazy. Trying to catch up now!
jessiebessie is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 08:16 PM   #963
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 28
Posts: 4,816
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

jess your opinion matters a lot today since you are like, the only confirmed town
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
White People™
Xiz is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 08:17 PM   #964
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Veteran
 
Hateandhatred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 29
Posts: 1,779
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

guys do you know how to unlock sonic in melee
__________________


FMO AAAs (click on title for replays):
ETERNAL DRAIN [Heavy] (67)
,
Fast Asleep (67)
,
dr1 (73)



Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
something something nate lever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Humor, pls keep away if easily triggered
I don't fucking know there is apparently more genders in 2019 than there are concentration camp victims
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
SHUT UP SVEN I KNOW I'M PLAYING BAD

Quote:
Det är okej om djuret är större än du.
Hateandhatred is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 08:17 PM   #965
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 296
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
guys do you know how to unlock sonic in melee
You need to 100% sonic adventure battle Dx on the same memory card
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 08:18 PM   #966
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Veteran
 
Hateandhatred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 29
Posts: 1,779
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
You need to 100% sonic adventure battle Dx on the same memory card
ok thanks

unvote
__________________


FMO AAAs (click on title for replays):
ETERNAL DRAIN [Heavy] (67)
,
Fast Asleep (67)
,
dr1 (73)



Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
something something nate lever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Humor, pls keep away if easily triggered
I don't fucking know there is apparently more genders in 2019 than there are concentration camp victims
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
SHUT UP SVEN I KNOW I'M PLAYING BAD

Quote:
Det är okej om djuret är större än du.
Hateandhatred is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 08:25 PM   #967
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 296
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

that's what makes a Subaru

a Subaru
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 08:27 PM   #968
jessiebessie
FFR Player
 
jessiebessie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Age: 22
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
nah its totally fine; shooting town is not that big of a deal there

funnygurl will cry when I say it but it was a fine shot imo
I will also cry because I miss fg
jessiebessie is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 08:27 PM   #969
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 296
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
F I n e
ruining my perfectly round 1k Barrows KC for this btw
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 08:27 PM   #970
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 296
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiebessie View Post
I will also cry because I miss fg
yeah it turns out I miss her too
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 08:30 PM   #971
SubaruPoptart
Hopecaster the Nightwing
FFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 151
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
that's what makes a Subaru

a Subaru
I thought I was what makes a subaru a subaru
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.


Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SubaruPoptart is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 08:31 PM   #972
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 28
Posts: 4,816
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
ruining my perfectly round 1k Barrows KC for this btw
1001 is a perfect meme
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
White People™
Xiz is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 08:32 PM   #973
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,484
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i love it when you're serious

my point isn't that i wanna lynch roundbox specifically i'm just saying i'm town and lynching me isn't productive so give me the next best thing to vote on instead k thanks

ok now be serious for one more post and give me next best vote helicopter man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
stop bruh-ing me i'm sure goldstinger will read this thread later and just laugh at how right he was that everytime i get pressured i just end up digging my grave with my hands help me
it's not that you're digging your own grave, it's just that you're not doing what will make people town read you
you should vote for people for your own reasons, not because other people are voting them (even if you think the person you're voting with is town)
go through people's posts and pick out the ones that make them sound like a wolf
generally people will scumread you if you tell people to pick your vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
I like roundbox a bit more now
y
(also you never answered my question earlier)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
guy guys
remember that XelNya guy?
man, he was saying that antori is a powerful role and therefore shouldn't be lynched
man, we should probably give antori a day huh
yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
at this point would a mass claim be a bad thing (within reason)
echoing sunfan: massclaim bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
R O U N D L A R
I laughed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
yeah
MML

okay
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
mixmasterlar
oh
xiz, is the fg kill the big reason you're voting for lar?
sunfan, I feel like lar just hasn't been aggro'd by anyone yet this game to bring his ire

I kicked his hornet's nest last c9++
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 08:33 PM   #974
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,484
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
ruining my perfectly round 1k Barrows KC for this btw
damn your acc is poppin fresh
have you started camping bosses yet
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 08:34 PM   #975
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,484
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

unvote
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 08:34 PM   #976
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 296
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

I didn't get an item
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 08:35 PM   #977
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 296
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
damn your acc is poppin fresh
have you started camping bosses yet
no I want to get maxed before I camp any bosses
I might do mole before max tho bcuz babby mole is a qtpi
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 08:35 PM   #978
jessiebessie
FFR Player
 
jessiebessie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Age: 22
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
I need some time to think about where I’m at.

Jesse confirmed town, I disagree with Greg on how they are almost confirmed when they like 99.99% are
I agree with your opinion on sven
I’m confused about poptart
I have a strong feeling the last wolves are in low morale mode so few post counts or little activity peeps are where I’m looking
MML is strong town, gamesolving imo
That multi-account slot I was reading town and I kinda wanna hold that slot as town still

I think your vote on psycho is a good place to start
I wish roundbox wasn’t driving to the shadow realm, but I’d love to see more posts from him

Rest can die imo
-I feel like Xiz was going with the easy analysis by saying i am 99.9% confirmed
-going after inactive is sketch to me as well
jessiebessie is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 08:36 PM   #979
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 296
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 08:37 PM   #980
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,484
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution