Old 07-16-2019, 05:43 PM   #4861
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 24
Posts: 5,042
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Realistically what I'm asking is if you were able to target someone n2 and if you did (despite being silenced), who
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014



gold stinger is offline  
Old 07-16-2019, 05:43 PM   #4862
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran
 
Soundwave-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Age: 19
Posts: 634
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

I couldnt seerer n2 because mambo no9
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Soundwave- is offline  
Old 07-16-2019, 05:44 PM   #4863
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran
 
Soundwave-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Age: 19
Posts: 634
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

seerer fuck me a&o is melting my brain
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Soundwave- is offline  
Old 07-16-2019, 05:45 PM   #4864
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 24
Posts: 5,042
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

I'm not following I am either actually retarded or you're stroking out.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014



gold stinger is offline  
Old 07-16-2019, 05:46 PM   #4865
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 25
Posts: 1,147
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

so we have to assume that soundwave not being to post day 2 also means that he couldn't use role night 2 either
Gradiant is offline  
Old 07-16-2019, 05:46 PM   #4866
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 25
Posts: 1,147
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Realistically what I'm asking is if you were able to target someone n2 and if you did (despite being silenced), who
oh i get it
Gradiant is offline  
Old 07-16-2019, 05:46 PM   #4867
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran
 
Soundwave-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Age: 19
Posts: 634
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

yes, that. I was told to not interact with the game.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Soundwave- is offline  
Old 07-16-2019, 05:47 PM   #4868
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 24
Posts: 5,042
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

okiedokies
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014



gold stinger is offline  
Old 07-16-2019, 05:58 PM   #4869
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 24
Posts: 5,042
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Taking a note out of RB's book:

If RB doesn't respond, that's anti-town.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014



gold stinger is offline  
Old 07-16-2019, 06:06 PM   #4870
Svaz
quite clever
 
Svaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Slumberland
Age: 31
Posts: 872
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave- View Post
yes, that. I was told to not interact with the game.
Alright, actually seems pretty feasible as you were removed from the roster

It seems unlikely to happen to an ANti town if nothing else
__________________
Svaz is offline  
Old 07-16-2019, 06:12 PM   #4871
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,649
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not devonin View Post
If you're going to do that can you at least apply Guido's Rule of 5?
ok before I go anywhere else with this game

fuck that guy

also i have never been quoted in a game so much before wtf
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
"oh no how bad does t-force loo-"

"oh it's just his face"
XelNya is offline  
Old 07-16-2019, 06:14 PM   #4872
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,649
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
??
You can't heat this chilled head
I can and it's very easily
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
"oh no how bad does t-force loo-"

"oh it's just his face"
XelNya is offline  
Old 07-16-2019, 06:29 PM   #4873
Not devonin
FFR Player
 
Not devonin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave- View Post
I mean, if they had come back, it would have been ideal to claim
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
ok before I go anywhere else with this game

fuck that guy

also i have never been quoted in a game so much before wtf
What do you have against Guido?
Not devonin is offline  
Old 07-16-2019, 06:30 PM   #4874
Not devonin
FFR Player
 
Not devonin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

ohay I still had a quote in my multi-quote queue...why was I quoting that...right, I still thought the seering would have said blue and not just 'town'
Not devonin is offline  
Old 07-16-2019, 06:43 PM   #4875
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran
 
Soundwave-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Age: 19
Posts: 634
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not devonin View Post
ohay I still had a quote in my multi-quote queue...why was I quoting that...right, I still thought the seering would have said blue and not just 'town'
nope, unfortunately
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Soundwave- is offline  
Old 07-16-2019, 06:54 PM   #4876
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,484
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave- View Post
I am vanilla cop

Checks are daikyi, silenced, funnier, roundbox, all green.

Possibilities: Check is good, rb is lying: ???
Check is bad, rb is lying: rb is investigation immune
Check is good, rb is not lying: check is me, but I didnt get the pm, so this didnt happen
Check is bad, rb is not lying: How?
KEY WORD: "GREEN"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave- View Post
Its a smart frame that works because hes investigation immune
yes, me outing my one-use redirect at the beginning of the phase today is all a part of a very big frame job
just in time for your seering on me, right? glad you got that in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave- View Post
I get alignment (town/not-town) only
wait
none of these words are "GREEN"
so if you get town/not town, why did you say green? is it because you don't actually have the power and you made a mistake typing?
and also, how did you get doctor from funnier6's posting? yes, you said the fox fire thing, but.. funnier of all the players? this doesn't make sense. if anything, thinking about who could be the doctor/who couldn't be the doctor is usually something a wolf would try to and figure out


BIG ALSO:
if you knew there was at least one protective role in the game that was NOT DAIKYI (by your admission), why would you have a problem claiming cop or at least hinting that you got info that someone was town? especially funnier6? he was the subject of a very large wagon yesterday, but you declined to release that information and save town from wasting their time pondering a vote on him because it somehow "wasn't the time to claim" even though we have players like daikyi who outed they have both information collecting AND protective powers

in short, what were you afraid of happening to you if you claimed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Taking a note out of RB's book:

If RB doesn't respond, that's anti-town.
hi
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 07-16-2019, 07:06 PM   #4877
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran
 
Soundwave-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Age: 19
Posts: 634
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
KEY WORD: "GREEN"



yes, me outing my one-use redirect at the beginning of the phase today is all a part of a very big frame job
just in time for your seering on me, right? glad you got that in



wait
none of these words are "GREEN"
so if you get town/not town, why did you say green? is it because you don't actually have the power and you made a mistake typing?
and also, how did you get doctor from funnier6's posting? yes, you said the fox fire thing, but.. funnier of all the players? this doesn't make sense. if anything, thinking about who could be the doctor/who couldn't be the doctor is usually something a wolf would try to and figure out


BIG ALSO:
if you knew there was at least one protective role in the game that was NOT DAIKYI (by your admission), why would you have a problem claiming cop or at least hinting that you got info that someone was town? especially funnier6? he was the subject of a very large wagon yesterday, but you declined to release that information and save town from wasting their time pondering a vote on him because it somehow "wasn't the time to claim" even though we have players like daikyi who outed they have both information collecting AND protective powers

in short, what were you afraid of happening to you if you claimed??



hi
green vs town: tinfoil
I didnt. I didnt blue hunt, I just took what I saw and formed the best judgement of who needed to be protected vs who i could out.

I didnt soft because my checks werent in danger, and I didnt out because I would have died last night. Now I got a check out of it, and a juicy one at that
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Soundwave- is offline  
Old 07-16-2019, 07:06 PM   #4878
Not devonin
FFR Player
 
Not devonin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

I'm trying to think of worlds where Roundbox and Soundwave are both telling the complete truth here. Svaz definitely took at least some night actions.

The only way Soundwave and Roundbox can both be telling the complete truth is if Svaz sent me the letter as a bluff to put suspicion on Roundbox when he claimed to not get the role PM.

That's just such an unnecessary bluff and one that is pretty easily defeated, as per Roundbox saying "Actually I redirected the actions" and now suddenly it's Soundwave who looks potentially suspicious.

As a divide-and-conquer thing I guess it could make some sense? I think Svaz is certainly capable of the planning and execution of that kind of bluff but like...it makes a terrible long-term wolf plan because it could either have completely caught her out in the lie or literally never had a chance to come up as a tactic.
Not devonin is offline  
Old 07-16-2019, 07:23 PM   #4879
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,484
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

I don't think "green vs. town" is tinfoil at all
tinfoil is reserved for theories that are just absolutely nonsensical and crazy (think of how it got its namesake)

you said you got green results on people, but then you said you only get town/anti-town

why wouldn't you just have said town at first? why green?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 07-16-2019, 07:29 PM   #4880
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran
 
Soundwave-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Age: 19
Posts: 634
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

because its colloquial. I dont know what a town aligned 3p comes up with, before you try to steer with that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Soundwave- is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution