Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Bug Reports and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2019, 12:17 PM   #11
s1rnight
( ŻuŻ)-b
FFR Music Producer

Send a message via AIM to s1rnight Send a message via Skype™ to s1rnight
Default Re: request: EXTREMELY EASY songs batch (difficulty 1 songs and lower)

@psychoangel691 i'll submit a bunch right now!!! (laughs) i actually always wanted to... i understand devonin's idea of not "wasting a song". i noticed there are "versions" of files that make them easier or harder on the site. itd be nice if there were BABY versions of the files that had "vBABY" at the end (laughs again)... you're right about action being more important, i kinda just made the thread to see what people's thoughts were... if we're all settled on it being a good idea we should act right away!!!

looking at other rhythm games as a model, it seems even pump it up (which doesn't have a guaranteed 'beginner' mode like ddr) has a lot of difficulty 1 or 2 charts... a lot of these are probably so people can do COOL DANCING on them, and isn't a part of the "hardcore" thing, in many ways it'd be nice to bring a similar ethos here. though, it certainly doesn't need to be anything more than "a niche, if people want it". they can also be charts for entirely new, "calm" songs, if there is an issue with charts feeling like a "reverse-dump" file

i sympathise with rapta's anecdote about his nephew greatly... admittedly i wanted to play some of the charts that people made of my songs but they are way too difficult hahaha... this is my fault because i use way too many notes in my songs, though. if i made a very simple song i'd like to play it some day

Last edited by s1rnight; 09-25-2019 at 12:19 PM..
s1rnight is offline   Reply With Quote