Old 09-7-2019, 12:52 AM   #601
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 26
Posts: 829
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
and idk he gave reads and stuff, i thought that was at least worth a look now that he has them
yeah it's useful now but when you asked why ppl aren't talking about it i'd guess because hnh was a non-entity and people just skimmed over that post

can't dedicate mental bandwidth to every player equally

i'll look at it tomorrow
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 10:55 AM   #602
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,661
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
Where's the content, XelNya? Xelnya says you're good for it
I am quite scared.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 11:24 AM   #603
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 443
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

i'm an idiot and didn't recount with the instakill happening

at 6v3, a mislynch meams tomorrow is lylo
therefore i would support a mass claim today
i would say don't claim unless/until this gets more support
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 11:26 AM   #604
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 443
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

the obvious problem there is wolves have perfect counterplay to a cop and a watcher, so all we really get out of it is 2~2.5 clears or potential claim fight, but i'd be for anything that would help lynch a wolf more better
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 01:43 PM   #605
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 443
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

zzz

svaz

dbp
star

psycho
kappa?

h&h
zenith
xel

don't think bottom 3 are the team, think dbp/star is now an important dyad given what they're talking about and it's max 1 there

fair number of people are against kappa which is fairly helpful with associatives, my read is very feely because i'm kinda having trouble talking to him but i like honest-seeming responsiveness

this list is kind of unfair based on how i came in thinking about the game state because i have 2 replacements high up

perhaps some day i'll reread
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 02:49 PM   #606
Svaz
quite clever
 
Svaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Slumberland
Age: 31
Posts: 872
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
i'm an idiot and didn't recount with the instakill happening

at 6v3, a mislynch meams tomorrow is lylo
therefore i would support a mass claim today
i would say don't claim unless/until this gets more support
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
Alright roles are out

Additional rules:

DO NOT CLAIM YOUR CHARACTER
ANY TALK ABOUT CHARACTERS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE MODKILL


You can claim your role (e.g. Vanilla Town), but you can't claim the character associated with your role PM. Got it?

Have any questions about this rule? DM me. We got good day before any of y'all can post in the thread anyways.
I don’t think I can support that in good faith, depending on whether or not this is also role (feel its implied with this but unsure)
__________________
Svaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 02:50 PM   #607
Svaz
quite clever
 
Svaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Slumberland
Age: 31
Posts: 872
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I am quite scared.
You’re just quiet in general. is this your fabled epic gamer move
__________________
Svaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 02:56 PM   #608
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 443
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
I don’t think I can support that in good faith, depending on whether or not this is also role (feel its implied with this but unsure)
imagine i size 7'd the bit right under that that says "you can claim your role" and the part of the OP where all the role names are so no one makes a mistake with it
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 03:33 PM   #609
psychoangel691
Event & Social Media Manager
All the things
Game ManagerForum ModeratorEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
psychoangel691's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bel Air MD
Posts: 9,760
Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Been poppin in a little keep an eye out for new stuff, but been pretty quiet so far and I don't know that I have much else to add for now until people get talking again. Kind of waiting to see people's responses to things I've brought up.

As per a mass claim I guess I'm just not sure that it would be helpful? In most games I've played people kinda kept that tucked away unless it came down to a near mislynch on them or they had info on someone.

I guess I can get a little convo going about my thoughts on who I'd want to vote today.

Kappa is pretty top of my list right now because of the half hearted replies and really just an unwillingness to put any real effort into tracking down the wolves. But I know others have felt differently about kappa so I've put it on the backburner till people are around to talk about it.
DBP would be another because of some weird flip flopping, but I'd still really like to hear more from him.

lower on the list I guess would be Xel, sunfan was pretty set on Xel and a Xel/dbp wolf team. Hasn't really spent a whole lot of time playing the game though so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I suppose we could also go with the whole zenith is a UTR wolf, which is a possibility. I just don't know how helpful it would be with him only having 4 posts so far this game.

So yes, I'm pretty up in the air right now and hoping that people are going to be around EOD to kind of help solidify my thoughts on some of this stuff. I'd say most likely DBP or kappa would be our best bet.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 04:30 PM   #610
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 443
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

i don't really like potential claim fight at lylo, but that's kind of a pessimistic view on us being able to lynch correctly today

also i couldn't get on the site when i tried 15 min ago, that was odd

having mislynched a replacement zenith before i was hoping he could give us like, anything here
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 05:21 PM   #611
Chihiro Fujisaki
FFR Player
 
Chihiro Fujisaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 34
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
the obvious problem there is wolves have perfect counterplay to a cop and a watcher, so all we really get out of it is 2~2.5 clears or potential claim fight, but i'd be for anything that would help lynch a wolf more better
I feel that the wolves absolutely have a higher chance of winning this game than the town does right now, and I believe that the worlds in which the town is more likely to win are the ones that involve the cop and watcher actually getting to be useful. If that makes sense.

You are right that more solid information could make a difference in how we are able to decide who to hang. If putting all the cards on the table gave us the information to hang specifically the roleblocker, it would definitely be worth it.

But overall, I am apprehensive.
Chihiro Fujisaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 05:23 PM   #612
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 24
Posts: 40
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

If Xel is refusing to play then I want to lynch Xel or DBP. Xel is annoying me at this point because a lot of what I wante to happen was based on him playing. So him not playing makes me want to lynch him. It just seems like he either doesnt care as town or is trying to look like he doesnt care as wolf either way I dont see any reason for him to keep playing. But again we do need to get a wolf. I think DBP is a wolf. So in my mind I want to just vote DBP. Tbh I dont understand a lot of conclusions you guys are coming to because I dont really play as much as you guys I guess. I am just not as good. For example the stuff InD says about teams I am not sure how I would have come up with that stuff. I am inclined to believe that this was figured out by a decent analysis or whatever I just feel to dumb to figure it out on my own maybe.

The deal is we need to kill a wolf. If someone wants to claim I dont think its that bad. I am not sure what the counter play is. Also Svaz saying they dont want people to claim based off of the message is kind of wierd but, this is just me.
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 05:43 PM   #613
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,661
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Been poppin in a little keep an eye out for new stuff, but been pretty quiet so far and I don't know that I have much else to add for now until people get talking again. Kind of waiting to see people's responses to things I've brought up.

As per a mass claim I guess I'm just not sure that it would be helpful? In most games I've played people kinda kept that tucked away unless it came down to a near mislynch on them or they had info on someone.

I guess I can get a little convo going about my thoughts on who I'd want to vote today.

Kappa is pretty top of my list right now because of the half hearted replies and really just an unwillingness to put any real effort into tracking down the wolves. But I know others have felt differently about kappa so I've put it on the backburner till people are around to talk about it.
DBP would be another because of some weird flip flopping, but I'd still really like to hear more from him.

lower on the list I guess would be Xel, sunfan was pretty set on Xel and a Xel/dbp wolf team. Hasn't really spent a whole lot of time playing the game though so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I suppose we could also go with the whole zenith is a UTR wolf, which is a possibility. I just don't know how helpful it would be with him only having 4 posts so far this game.

So yes, I'm pretty up in the air right now and hoping that people are going to be around EOD to kind of help solidify my thoughts on some of this stuff. I'd say most likely DBP or kappa would be our best bet.
I already prefaced that if you view the world as a xel/dbp team you are actually not paying enough attention to this game to be taken seriously

and that is yes coming from the guy in the game who has given the least fucks but I think even greggles himself right now would have to agree with me because what every single fucking person who did this didn't realize is that greg was literally shit posting most of the game

and it was so obvious

i'm home now, I guess I'll give a shit now
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 05:44 PM   #614
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,661
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Thirty one pages should be a quick reread.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 05:48 PM   #615
psychoangel691
Event & Social Media Manager
All the things
Game ManagerForum ModeratorEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
psychoangel691's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bel Air MD
Posts: 9,760
Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
If Xel is refusing to play then I want to lynch Xel or DBP. Xel is annoying me at this point because a lot of what I wante to happen was based on him playing. So him not playing makes me want to lynch him. It just seems like he either doesnt care as town or is trying to look like he doesnt care as wolf either way I dont see any reason for him to keep playing. But again we do need to get a wolf. I think DBP is a wolf. So in my mind I want to just vote DBP. Tbh I dont understand a lot of conclusions you guys are coming to because I dont really play as much as you guys I guess. I am just not as good. For example the stuff InD says about teams I am not sure how I would have come up with that stuff. I am inclined to believe that this was figured out by a decent analysis or whatever I just feel to dumb to figure it out on my own maybe.

The deal is we need to kill a wolf. If someone wants to claim I dont think its that bad. I am not sure what the counter play is. Also Svaz saying they dont want people to claim based off of the message is kind of wierd but, this is just me.

What makes YOU think DBP is a wolf though? Are you just going off what some of us are saying or is there something that stands out to you?
I don't play this game often either, hadn't played for a few years even until recently and even in the past, I didn't play nearly as much as these guys. You gotta make an effort or you won't improve.

The Svaz thing I'm pretty sure was just him reading the large text and not noticing the smaller below and being afraid of a modkill if we claim our roles.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 06:04 PM   #616
psychoangel691
Event & Social Media Manager
All the things
Game ManagerForum ModeratorEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
psychoangel691's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bel Air MD
Posts: 9,760
Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I already prefaced that if you view the world as a xel/dbp team you are actually not paying enough attention to this game to be taken seriously

and that is yes coming from the guy in the game who has given the least fucks but I think even greggles himself right now would have to agree with me because what every single fucking person who did this didn't realize is that greg was literally shit posting most of the game

and it was so obvious

i'm home now, I guess I'll give a shit now
Welp, guess I'm just an idiot, so please bestow your wealth of knowledge upon me.
I still think at least one of you is a wolf regardless. I put you as a lower priority in terms of lynching, but I'm not going to just sit there and not consider all possibilities.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 06:05 PM   #617
Chihiro Fujisaki
FFR Player
 
Chihiro Fujisaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 34
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

People asked why I like kappa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
You dont attack me, so i think you are wolf
I really liked this message. It does not seem at all like something a wolf would think sounds good, or is likely to really think of and have it come out worded like this. It just seems really honest to me.

In general, I liked kappa's behavior around the end of day 0. It appeared to me that he was trying to make a good, informative lynch happen. His kind of stream of consciousness style of giving leans seems genuine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
well i thought it was serious. mb but why you no talk all day
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
okay i recend my sus on you. untill tomorrow please talk more you arre good at game

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
First up I havnt read much and Ill read tomorrow.


Subaru vote is whatever, Its based on a meta read which I can understand and its hard to fault it. The only issue is wolfs can easily go on that with no repercussions.


I am going to read a lot more the new guy chiro posted a shit ton, Idk if that is because his roll kind of looked bad or he thinks town is dumb and trying to fix it. Idk explain why you all gung ho so fast. Ill read mor eon what you wrote tomorrow morning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post

[...]

Shadow hasnt done anything today very useful at all. Or really yesterday. I dont really like them still but, my vote on them was better for d1.

[...]

Between H&H, XIZ/SVAZ, Kayla I think there is a wolf. I would lean more towards either H&H or SVAZ probably SVAZ over H&H but its close in my eyes. Maybe could be two wolves idk. Svaz posted recaps and made some comments. Kayla reads town but i dont have an amazing reason for it.


On another hand I Did not like WV at all at the end of EOD. and it sucks even more that they got subbed. I would vote WV just based on that EOD but, now Chihiro is doing a lot which causes me some issues.
His lean on me/WV has been a real journey. And I do mean that it seems real, there's been kind of a range of apprehension, banter, uncertainty of how to weigh what WV did versus what I have been doing. It is easier to have that kind of range complexity when you genuinely want to figure the other person out I think.

I also find the wording of his read on psycho pretty genuine. I liked that he mentioned the vote on Shadow was better for d1, it comes off that he is not overly tunneled on it.

-

I find his sentiment that Charu and sun fan were killed because DBP wanted to be able to hang him a little off, given that DBP did not actually focus on Kappa much at all today. Odd in that if he is a wolf, then obviously killing two people that defended him is something that would be something to argue in his defense. It does not outweigh my other feelings, but if the mod were to say he is a wolf, that would be the moment I would feel stupid for not focusing on more in hindsight. And the thing DBP was focused on I guess.

I need to read through psycho's thing now.
Chihiro Fujisaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 06:06 PM   #618
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 24
Posts: 40
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
What makes YOU think DBP is a wolf though? Are you just going off what some of us are saying or is there something that stands out to you?
I don't play this game often either, hadn't played for a few years even until recently and even in the past, I didn't play nearly as much as these guys. You gotta make an effort or you won't improve.

The Svaz thing I'm pretty sure was just him reading the large text and not noticing the smaller below and being afraid of a modkill if we claim our roles.
I am trying. . DBP is because they attacked me day one and was very dismissive on anything I said. and then of course voting Xel d1 is in my opinion not smart. They went on InD and then backed off. I was sus of InD day1 and tbh I wouldnt give InD the pass untill the next day I think you need more info if you basing the sus off of them trying to look very helpful. So with all of that DBP looks the most like a wolf.
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 06:09 PM   #619
Chihiro Fujisaki
FFR Player
 
Chihiro Fujisaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 34
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post


I totally missed the “lynch me” part here the first time I’d read this post. That’s hella wolfy to me. Feel like you’re trying to make people think “oh he’s willing to self sacrifice, not wolfing” I don’t like this post one bit. Acting weird how? All of this again is so very non comittal.



This was towards WV. You aren’t talking and vote me is just...no



Way too opportunistic if you ask me.



No explanation on why he feels shadow is more red than blue. Goes on about how it’ll give info but then goes on to say that shadow hadn’t said much of sustance and that his reads were bad because not much context (which is ironic) and I believe by this point it had been noted that shadow was going to be away for EOD and couldn’t answer questions about anything. This really feels like a wolf trying to jump on an easy kill to me.




This was in response to my inquiry on the blue thing since apparently he was unaware blue are power roles. Why would you wait till d2 to grill anyone? The more people talk the more info we have and the better odds we have someone slips. InD was active, holding off makes no sense. Not saying you’d necessarily kill, but to not “grill” them, I don’t know why you’d hold off on that.




Once again doesn’t bother to take the time to understand mechanics of the game. Very lazy play.



Opportunistic again, willing to just go with the subaru vote without any hard reasoning.



Basically same as above.



But then uh oh, doesn’t wanna vote xel. Without going back through and just going off hand with previous info in my head makes me wanna go dbp, xel, kappa right here.




I’ll have to look into the DBP inD situation cause I’m not sure what this refers to when it comes to their interactions.
For the record, I did not come in last minute I was around for over an hour. There wasn’t much substance till close to day’s end. Which tends to happen first day.
What made shadow weird to you? Reading his posts I saw nothing really that stood out. Were you just looking for another easy kill for this phase?



But why were you find with a subaru vote if not a xel vote? Feels like a partner protect at this point because you keep going on about how we’d not get info from it but subaru hadn’t posted really anything other than “I’m doing x right now” type posts.
You mention being useful a lot but huge majority of your posts have been very fluffy and not much substance.
DBP I’m going to look into more too because sunfan was starting to notice some things and I tend to trust sun’s reads over a lot of people.
I haven’t read up on these guys yet so can’t comment much on the end parts as of now.



Just trying to clarify, are you saying DBP killed sun because he made you look town?


So overall:
67 posts and the majority of them are fluff. Comes across to me like “I wanna look like I’m helping but not really give any information” A lot of really lazy play going on right now, possibly partner protect. Right now you do have a scum lean from me, but would like to hear more from you on these points.

Skimming through I think I've seen a lot of people just toss kappa right in a town lean, so I guess I'm the odd one out but I feel like something's off here.
I disagree strongly with basically this entire post, I do not even know where to start with it
Chihiro Fujisaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 06:15 PM   #620
psychoangel691
Event & Social Media Manager
All the things
Game ManagerForum ModeratorEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
psychoangel691's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bel Air MD
Posts: 9,760
Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki View Post
I disagree strongly with basically this entire post, I do not even know where to start with it
These are all things I've seen done in old games I've played, maybe I'm not up with the times but I still feel they're all things that should have been noted. But will look at your insight into kappa as well.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution