Old 09-10-2019, 10:41 PM   #961
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 443
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

i was trying to hammer dodge but maybe it's not a thing here
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:42 PM   #962
psychoangel691
Event & Social Media Manager
All the things
Game ManagerForum ModeratorEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
psychoangel691's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bel Air MD
Posts: 9,759
Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
that's... how I read it
Glad I'm not crazy. Cause I was like oh yeah these are kinda some good points, then it was "everyone voting h&h is ignoring me" x.x
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:42 PM   #963
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 26
Posts: 829
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

and hnh popping in and doing everything according to "a perfect script" in terms of not having read the thread but still having perfect knowledge of what to say to defend himself!!! is him being coached and I dont give a fuck what you say otherwise
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:43 PM   #964
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 24
Posts: 40
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

I think its probably going to be a 50/50. zenith and H&H arnt here one is cop one isnt. take you rpicks I geuss. UNLESS we vote svaz and dodge all that and get a wolf. I dont care if this is the dumbest thing in the world I think its fine in this situation.
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:44 PM   #965
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 443
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Glad I'm not crazy. Cause I was like oh yeah these are kinda some good points, then it was "everyone voting h&h is ignoring me" x.x
it's pretty legit though

like svaz talked about catching up and she wants to vote h&h, i asked her what she thought of my points against zenith

crickets

same thing when zenith doesn't give me a straight answer about his reads and then apparently has to leave
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:45 PM   #966
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 26
Posts: 829
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

like for fuck's sake him BEING ABSENT FOR 96 HOURS AND THEN POPPING IN WITH AN HOUR LEFT TO DEFEND HIMSELF WITH EXACTLY WHAT HE NEEDED TO SAY

AND THEN ALMOST IMMEDIATELY LEAVING DESPITE HAVING COMPITER ACCESS SINCE 2PM

I dont know what the fuck else I can say if this isn't blatantly obvious enough
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:45 PM   #967
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 443
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
and hnh popping in and doing everything according to "a perfect script" in terms of not having read the thread but still having perfect knowledge of what to say to defend himself!!! is him being coached and I dont give a fuck what you say otherwise
coaching is not a thing with the team this requires at this point, like literally eat shit

have you even thought about what team he has to be on ebcause there's a very distinct two sides here
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:47 PM   #968
psychoangel691
Event & Social Media Manager
All the things
Game ManagerForum ModeratorEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
psychoangel691's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bel Air MD
Posts: 9,759
Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
I think its probably going to be a 50/50. zenith and H&H arnt here one is cop one isnt. take you rpicks I geuss. UNLESS we vote svaz and dodge all that and get a wolf. I dont care if this is the dumbest thing in the world I think its fine in this situation.
To be fair I thought about that for a few also, to maybe see if those two could fight it out next phase but idk. May just end up with them not being present all over again. We need to make a choice though cause it's coming down to the last little bit here.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:47 PM   #969
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 26
Posts: 829
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
coaching is not a thing with the team this requires at this point, like literally eat shit

have you even thought about what team he has to be on ebcause there's a very distinct two sides here
dude coaching here is literally "hey HNH! You should counterclaim cop here and vote Zenith!" it's not rocket science
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:48 PM   #970
Svaz
quite clever
 
Svaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Slumberland
Age: 31
Posts: 872
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
UNLESS we vote svaz and dodge all that and get a wolf. I dont care if this is the dumbest thing in the world I think its fine in this situation.
You won't get a wolf if you all do that, but you might get a win~
__________________
Svaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:48 PM   #971
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 24
Posts: 40
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Im leaning towards zenith but thats me.
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:48 PM   #972
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 26
Posts: 829
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

like honestly voting either cop here seems shitty but what the fuck else can we even do here?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:48 PM   #973
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 24
Posts: 40
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
like honestly voting either cop here seems shitty but what the fuck else can we even do here?
I hate you so much right now.
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:49 PM   #974
psychoangel691
Event & Social Media Manager
All the things
Game ManagerForum ModeratorEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
psychoangel691's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bel Air MD
Posts: 9,759
Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
I hate you so much right now.
I hate this phase rn
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:49 PM   #975
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 26
Posts: 829
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
I hate you so much right now.
yeah I know you said svaz but that's stupid
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:50 PM   #976
Svaz
quite clever
 
Svaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Slumberland
Age: 31
Posts: 872
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
it's pretty legit though

like svaz talked about catching up and she wants to vote h&h, i asked her what she thought of my points against zenith

crickets

same thing when zenith doesn't give me a straight answer about his reads and then apparently has to leave
if you read my post's it's apparent I think the case against H&H makes more sense than the case for him

I think it's strange Zenith peaced out for the rest of the phase and it's a bit frustrating but I believe his claims over not using a power, or not using a phone
__________________
Svaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:50 PM   #977
Svaz
quite clever
 
Svaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Slumberland
Age: 31
Posts: 872
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

ugh pretend I didn't say "post's"
__________________
Svaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:50 PM   #978
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 24
Posts: 40
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
yeah I know you said svaz but that's stupid
of course its stupid caus eyou and svaz teeming to hell right now
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:52 PM   #979
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 26
Posts: 829
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
if you read my post's it's apparent I think the case against H&H makes more sense than the case for him

I think it's strange Zenith peaced out for the rest of the phase and it's a bit frustrating but I believe his claims over not using a power, or not using a phone
yeah it sucks but I'm like pretty sure he has work about now, which is the same as previous phases, plus he's at least been around for the rest of the day

hnh had 8 fucking hours with a HDD to at least POP IN and decided nah fuck that.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:53 PM   #980
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 443
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

zenith

whatever

i think the counterwagon is confusing "bad" and "wolfy" and occam's razor actually says zenith didn't die because he's not the cop

i think the framing of the peek is panic to cover that up and because wolves have known h&h is the cop

i think forestalling the counterargument to make it not come up is a wolf play

i think i'm doing the right thing
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution