Old 02-11-2008, 09:49 PM   #1
Prime8
Awwwwwww!
FFR Veteran

Default Avatar and Sig for 5,000 Credits each

If 5,000 isn't enough, I'm willing to go up to 10,000 each if necessary. May seem like a lot for what people ask for, but I really want one.

For the Avatar, I'd like it if someone could do what I tried to do with my current avatar on MS Paint but failed lol. Basically it is a spoof of the iPod picture, except I have a 360 controller in my hand instead of an iPod. So if you could find a picture of someone holding a 360 controller like that, then make it look like that, that'll be great. Then also add in some text to show that it's a Microsoft thing, like I tried with the slogan "Jump In". If you can't find a picture to work with, just ask and I can upload the original of me.

For the Sig, I wanted something with dark colors like black, gray, and red. I want it to look gritty, yet abstract and basically "cool." Also, I want to make it Halo themed, so perhaps a picture of Master Chief or whatever you think would work best with the previously-mentioned colors. If you want to use Master Chief, but use different colors, that's fine also. Then I also want my name Prime8 on there, but not like perfectly centered or anything; just off to the side or in the bottom right corner.

If I like it a lot, I'll make sure I give you credit for your work and let others know that you did this for me (like a Random Thought or something along those lines). And yes, if you can't tell already, I like to play Halo.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:57 PM   #2
chidori!
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to chidori! Send a message via Yahoo to chidori!
Default Re: Avatar and Sig for 5,000 Credits each

crap i hate when i dont want to make anything
chidori! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:38 PM   #3
arrekusuof93
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to arrekusuof93 Send a message via MSN to arrekusuof93 Send a message via Yahoo to arrekusuof93

I'm still trying to find a good stock to use for the 360 avatar, but I think this sig is pretty sweet.

arrekusuof93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:25 AM   #4
Prime8
Awwwwwww!
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrekusuof93 View Post
I'm still trying to find a good stock to use for the 360 avatar, but I think this sig is pretty sweet.

Holy Cow! I like it a lot arrekusuof93! That is just about what I was thinking of. I sent you 7500 credits just because I like the siggy so much.

For anyone else who still wants to make a sig/avatar, please feel free to.
Old 02-12-2008, 02:19 AM   #5
dean_machine
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I couldn't find a good picture of a guy sitting up while playing, so I used a picture of a guy sitting down.
Attached Images
File Type: png 360 ipod spoof avatar.png (6.4 KB, 41 views)
Old 02-12-2008, 10:53 AM   #6
arrekusuof93
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to arrekusuof93 Send a message via MSN to arrekusuof93 Send a message via Yahoo to arrekusuof93

I was going to use a guy sitting down in the first place, but I still cant' find a good stock! V_V
arrekusuof93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:05 PM   #7
dean_machine
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

It was a lot easier to find people playing with an X-Plorer controller than a regular controller. It might be cool to do one of those for people who like Guitar Hero.
Old 02-12-2008, 02:26 PM   #8
Prime8
Awwwwwww!
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean_machine View Post
It was a lot easier to find people playing with an X-Plorer controller than a regular controller. It might be cool to do one of those for people who like Guitar Hero.
Yeah, I considered that as an alternative for the 360 controller. It's just that the whole Apple iPod thing (IMO) would be better with a 360 controller just because it's more apparent that it's a Microsoft product, which goes with the MS/Apple competition. If I was actually good at Guitar Hero, I'd settle for an XPlorer controller picture haha.

BTW, I like the picture you made with the guy sitting down. I wish there was just a bit more definition in the guy, but I guess that's hard to do since he's sitting down and all. Well I'm not complaining; I still like it. I'll send you 5,000 credits once I get home (FFR doesn't work here at school, but the forums do), but if you think you can find a better stock photo and do another one, that'll be awesome. And I'll be sure to give you credit (pun intended).

Last edited by Prime8; 02-12-2008 at 02:28 PM..
Prime8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 04:41 PM   #9
dean_machine
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I'll try to look for a better one that would show more detail. If you happen to come across one you think would be good yourself, you could give me the link, and I'll work on it.

Edit: I just had an idea. I can take a picture of my brother playing the xbox 360 and I can have the picture set up just right then work off that. It will be a while before I would be able to do that though.

Last edited by dean_machine; 02-12-2008 at 05:09 PM..
dean_machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 09:14 PM   #10
Prime8
Awwwwwww!
FFR Veteran

Well if you're up for it, that's fine with me. Just let me know when you're done or if you decide not to do it.
Old 02-13-2008, 10:08 PM   #11
dean_machine
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Sorry, I haven't been able to take the pictures yet, but I will. I'll probably have them taken tomorrow.

Edit: I finally got it done. Sorry it has taken so long.
360 ipod spoof avatar2.png
It looks much better at a bigger size. It's too bad it had to be shrunk to fit the avatar size.

Last edited by dean_machine; 02-16-2008 at 03:10 AM..
dean_machine is offline   Reply With Quote