Old 01-12-2005, 06:28 PM   #1
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek
Default TWG VIII Postgame

What went wrong? I think it was quite obvious. First, evilbutterfly is saved (somehow) and immediately forms an alliance. Second, LD and Tsuteto have a whole crapload of votes on them, so Tsuteto ends up biting the bullet. I obtain evidence of cheating (from BlahBlah, thank you so much) and call him on it. This is in Appendix A. Two wolves gone and a huge alliance against them, the wolves have no chance left. The next two days are the end of theirs and the humans pull off a victory in the minimum time allowed, even though Day 1 saw Chardish off.

Here were the roles:

Afrobean (Kali) - Human (Won the game).
Alainbryden (Niobe) - Human (Killed on Night 4).
blahblah18 (Seraph) - Guardian (Won the game).
chardish (Kid) - Mason (Lynched on Day 1).
CypherToorima (Ajax) - Human (Won the game).
evilbutterfly (Ghost) - Human (Won the game).
flypie743 (Trinity) - Mason (Killed on Night 3).
Kefit (Smith Clone) - Agent (Lynched on Day 3).
Kilgamayan (Morpheus) - Mason (Won the game).
lightdarkness (Smith Clone) - Agent (Removed from game).
JurseyRider734 (Neo) - Mason (Won the game).
Lupin_the_3rd (Ballard) - Human (Won the game).
M-A-C (Oracle) - Psychic (Won the game).
nforcer06164 (Vector) - Human (Won the game).
roopert (Tirant) - Human (Killed on Night 1).
Tps222 (Soren) - Human (Won the game).
Tsuteto (Smith Clone) - Agent (Lynched on Day 2).
whorlichan (Smith Clone) - Agent (Lynched on Day 4).

Oh, and if I'm allowed to give MVP awards, I think evilbutterfly MORE than deserves it for being able to form an alliance of special roles consisting of ZERO wolves. Congratulations, it is well-deserved.

---------

Appendix A:

Quote:
xtrialand errorx: if you reveal your role to someone else it COULD mean a loss in the game (aka they could be an agent and wolf you or whatever)
xtrialand errorx: its not cheating.
mastr414: yes it is

mastr414: PLEASE TELL SQUEEK
mastr414: you were as hard against tass as anyone
mastr414: don't make a double standard :-\
flypie743: that's because I dislike tass
flypie743: strongly

evilbutterfly87: it'll come out in the post game, LD will get a 1 or 2 game ban maybe, and we'll continue on about our business

xtrialand errorx: blah you can't be everyone's mommy. in every game someone has probably cheated, and someone probably always will
xtrialand errorx: just because we verified that ld was human, even though he broke the rules

flypie743: he copied and pasted part of his pm
evilbutterfly87: :-\
evilbutterfly87: LD knows better than that
flypie743: yeah he does

flypie743: LD just pulled a tass
flypie743: he found something not in the rules
flypie743: and used it
flypie743: but it was still low and cheating
flypie743: bye eb
xtrialand errorx: yeah
xtrialand errorx: i know

flypie743: yes he copied and pasted some of his PM

Stop Drop and Di: Hey, LD.
Stop Drop and Di: Who have you been talking to?
lightdarkness42: jursey
Stop Drop and Di: Ah. I see.
lightdarkness42: why
lightdarkness42: someone acusing me of cheating
Stop Drop and Di: Why did you think that showing her your PM was legal?
Stop Drop and Di: EVEN if you faked it?
Stop Drop and Di: YOU KNOW that's against the rules.
lightdarkness42: in your rules
lightdarkness42: you said you can't show codename
lightdarkness42: and
Stop Drop and Di: Don't even start.
lightdarkness42: don't bother faking it
lightdarkness42: listen
lightdarkness42: I didn't show her my PM
lightdarkness42: I faked a copy and paste
lightdarkness42: that isn't against the rules
Stop Drop and Di: 5) If I find out you are cheating with indisputable evidence (IE: someone else knows the exact content of your PM that isn't on your team (Neb, agents)), you are GONE. I will not tolerate cheating of any sort. Nobody except teammates should know about the contents of a PM because I will not use automation to generate them. In fact, there will be less than a 50% difference to prevent an auto-comparison program to locate the similarities (i.e.: Moss).
lightdarkness42: IT'S NOT MY PM
lightdarkness42: It's a PM I made up
Stop Drop and Di: TO THEM, IT IS.
Stop Drop and Di: HOW IS THAT NOT CHEATING?!
lightdarkness42: THEY ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE ME
Stop Drop and Di: THEY EVEN SAY THEY KNOW YOU ARE CHEATING!
lightdarkness42: I'm not!
lightdarkness42: and you know it!
Stop Drop and Di: YOU ARE.
Stop Drop and Di: And once I get Chardish's word on the matter, I'm kicking you out.
lightdarkness42: That's great, he will side with me
lightdarkness42: and you know it
Stop Drop and Di: No.
lightdarkness42: you just don't know what you are going to tell the humans
Stop Drop and Di: Because he and I are pissed off at you people.
Stop Drop and Di: Stop trying all you can to cheat.
lightdarkness42: why, because i'm manipulating them?
lightdarkness42: I'M NOT CHEATING!
lightdarkness42: it's because it looks like it to them
Stop Drop and Di: We'll see.
lightdarkness42: you feel you have to do something
Stop Drop and Di: So far, you're cheating in my book.
Stop Drop and Di: They should have denied hearing it, so I'm going to pin the blame on them as well.
lightdarkness42: Listen
lightdarkness42: ok... this will make it better, I think
Stop Drop and Di: I don't want to.
lightdarkness42: In a human Pm, you tell them they are human right?
Stop Drop and Di: No.
lightdarkness42: wolves can lie, and say they are human
lightdarkness42: what?
Stop Drop and Di: Incorrect.
Stop Drop and Di: I'm just going to say no to anything you suggest.
lightdarkness42: lol
lightdarkness42: i'll explain it to chardish then
Stop Drop and Di: Don't even bother.
Stop Drop and Di: Here's the point of the matter.
Stop Drop and Di: The people you are talking to know full well that what you have done is against the rules.
Stop Drop and Di: I have their quotes on this.
lightdarkness42: If I were a human, it would be
lightdarkness42: but i'm lying
lightdarkness42: that's the name of the game
Stop Drop and Di: To them, you are.
Stop Drop and Di: So, in their case, you are cheating.
lightdarkness42: right
lightdarkness42: but techniqly, i'm not
Stop Drop and Di: And, according to my rules, proving your worth by using your PM is cheating.
lightdarkness42: but I didn't show mine
lightdarkness42: PMs will be distributed with a codename and detailed instructions as to what role you will be playing. The codename MUST NOT EVER be told to ANYONE else UNLESS it is one of the Nebuchadnezzar crew or the agents. Revealing your codename means "YOU LOSE". If someone cheats and you see it happen, please contact me on AIM. I will not tolerate cheating, so ANY person caught cheating, agent or human, is INSTALYNCHED the day of the incident. No questions asked. Every PM is different, so don't even TRY to fake it, OK? I'll know.
Stop Drop and Di: You used a PM (it doesn't matter if I wrote it or not) to prove yourself.
Stop Drop and Di: I was mad at you before, and now I'm just livid.
lightdarkness42: you were mad at me because I was playing the game poorly
Stop Drop and Di: Now I'm mad for many more reasons.

This Is Chardish returned at 10:15:11 PM.
This Is Chardish: Yes?
Stop Drop and Di: Do not talk to LD.
Stop Drop and Di: Under any circumstance.
This Is Chardish: About anything?
Stop Drop and Di: TWG.
This Is Chardish: k
Stop Drop and Di: Ok, I'm sending you a text document.
Stop Drop and Di: I need your opinion on the matter.
Stop Drop and Di wants to directly connect.
This Is Chardish is now directly connected.
Stop Drop and Di:
Stop Drop and Di: The basis of this document follows the belief that LD cheated by showing his PM.
Stop Drop and Di: However, as you can see with his conversation with me, he did not show his actual PM.
This Is Chardish: He faked a human PM.
Stop Drop and Di: Yes.
This Is Chardish: Cheating. Gone.
Stop Drop and Di: That's what I thought.
This Is Chardish: You do NOT BRING YOUR PM into TWG
This Is Chardish: in ANY fashion.
This Is Chardish: PMs stay OUT of it.
Stop Drop and Di: Problem: How do I bring this to the group?
This Is Chardish: LD brought PMs into the game. That is illegal. He is gone. If you want my support, you have it.
Stop Drop and Di: Thanks.
Stop Drop and Di: Should this count as the next day's instalynch, or should he just die overnight?
This Is Chardish: Do as you please.
Stop Drop and Di: I guess I could do a night shift thing...
Stop Drop and Di: Like, have the guard take LD away as well.
This Is Chardish: I'd prefer immediate removal from the game, outside of the story, obviating his existance
Stop Drop and Di: It's a shift between phases right now.
This Is Chardish: UPDATE - BREAKING NEWS
Stop Drop and Di: That works.
Stop Drop and Di: I've been writing something for it, but I want to run it through with you first.
This Is Chardish: ?
Stop Drop and Di: I'm writing the important update.
Stop Drop and Di: Update:

I have caught a player cheating. This player has admitted to his deed and, as such, is now removed from the game.

Hey, guess what? Cheating is not allowed. If you know someone has cheated, you need to tell me. You don't need to hide it from me, and you don't need to blame the middleman. Any person caught cheating must be removed from the game. Simple as that.

The voting party on the matter was Chardish and I. I wrote my own rules, so I know what is and what is not against the rules. I also consulted Chardish to verify this:

Chardish: Cheating. Gone.
Chardish: You do NOT BRING YOUR PM into TWG
Chardish: in ANY fashion.
Chardish: PMs stay OUT of it.

Consider playing by the rules next time, LD.

~Squeek
Stop Drop and Di: Still there?
This Is Chardish: Yep
This Is Chardish: I approve.
Stop Drop and Di: Good.
Stop Drop and Di: Unlock, please.
This Is Chardish: Done
This Is Chardish: Tell me when you want a lock
Stop Drop and Di: Lock. Thank you.
And some discussion that occured after my recorded evidence sessions:

LD, you impersonated the host and lied about it. That's more than enough grounds for a one to two-game ban. Everybody that has been an active participant in any TWG is now on the "Jury" to decide his fate. Vote for zero, one, or two-game ban. No more than that; that's just cruel.

~Squeek
Old 01-12-2005, 06:33 PM   #2
M-A-C
FFR Player

Default RE: TWG VIII Postgame

one. Give LD a break.

OMG YES. I made it to the end without leaving. Do I still get that MVP award?
Old 01-12-2005, 06:35 PM   #3
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

Ok, I thought it was a real good game.. at least from my point of view on things. I was the guardian, and chose to guard LD night one as he seemed someone that would be a good night 1 kill along with alain or cypher... they went for roopert, I really had no clue why.
After seeing all the attacks on alain and what not I made a snap judgement and decided to go for Chardish as the ringleader of it, since Kilga seemed human and I wasn't goign to go for kefit at that point... I foudn it odd that I was able to convince so many people so quickly, but nonetheless, went throguh with it and Axed Chardish... I also organized the order in which the people would vote in the hopes that it woudl seem that EB was the main force behind the push. The reason for this was that I was the guardian and figured EB woudl be a great chocie to guard night 2no matter what, and I wanted to help push the wolves in that direction. Doing so, I also "leaked" to practicalyl everyone that the guardian contacted me and that I was being guarded... I figured it was extra protection for me and more of a chance of EB being chosen...
Sure enough, he was, and then I had to quickly think how to explain I was lying... LD caught me at first because at first I was kinda indignant that I wasn't guarded, but then realized that story woudl get me lynched when i coudln't produce the name of a guardian, and I wasn't goign to point a random finger and act as a vigilante, killing someone off. So I thought that the only way to avoid lynching and Wolfing was to say that it was all a plan between me and the guardian (which it was ) and then to "let slip" again that the guardian was flipping a coin between me and EB...
I told EB I was guardian, MAC came forward as the psychic, and EB got contacted by the masons, and we came together... It turned out Chardish was a mason, so we had a 6 person alliance.
LD kept pushing me, and it was found out that he knew flypie and Jurs were masons, so because he was acting suspicious anyways basaed on the information, we decided to silence him.. then he "showed the pm" and we'll get into that later, not in this discussion...the way all the votes went, it was obvious that either tsuteto or alain had to be a wolf and since I refused to believe I was being played so badly, I convinced the others that alain was safe, so down goes tsuteto..
We were then told 2 wolves left..

I had to make a snap chocie between EB and flypie to guard, and looking back I feel that I should've chosen flypie as a better chocie, because it woudl be assumed that LD told the other wolves she was a mason.. but a amson has no spercial ability, so with EB being a confirmed human, they both seemed even in my mind.. I forgot the story we made thogh that woudl protect us both.. a slight botch on my part, but 1 save is still pretty decent...
We were ready to lynch nForcer when him and Alain convinced me and EB otherwise that we really had no just cause for him, and since I had been waiting to hit Kefit, I figured it was a good time...

Right again, 1 wolf...

Alain suspects he's goign to die but there's a slight chance he's a wolf so I decide to guard MAC, because although I knew odds are he wasn't being killed, it was more improtant to know if kefit was a wolf or not, so why take the risk at this point...

At this point the only nonconfirmed humans are
afro,lupin,cypher,tps,nforcer,whorli

afro we were fairly confident on based on the way he acted this game vs. last
Cypher because he was nowhere to be seen
nForcer, because he dug Kefit's grave
so the only Possible chocies were lupin tps and whorli
Whorli seemed most suspicious, we chose her, and that was the game.

Old 01-12-2005, 06:38 PM   #4
blahblah18
FFR Player

I was thinking of saying one, but it seems that LD got a warning as well from the mishaps in TWG V... I think it woudl be unfair if we did not give him the same sentence under this scenario... if it was a first offence, I would say 0 or 1, but since he was "on parole" I think I ahve to go with two even though I feel really bad doing so becuase I don't think he was trying to cheat, bnut just trick people.. but its like using ignorance of the law as an excuse.. you jst can't
I do want to say though that I believe him when he says that he didn't think it was cheating... but the fact that remains that it would've altered the game in a way not psosibly managed any other way.

Old 01-12-2005, 06:40 PM   #5
blahblah18
FFR Player

oh by the way, its easy to say EB did everything, but he knows it was all me its also easy to have an all human alliance when you only accept special roles

Old 01-12-2005, 06:43 PM   #6
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

GG humans. Very well-played.

NotSoFarOff (8:50:40 PM): Everybody that has been an active participant in TWG is now on the "Jury" to decide his fate.
NotSoFarOff (8:51:01 PM): Could you specify? Not just for me...but others that haven't played in this past TWG.
NotSoFarOff (8:51:07 PM): Is it this game, or any game?
Stop Drop and Di (8:51:14 PM): Any.

Well, I do think that this is cheating. But it is very arguable if this was cheating or not.

But I will not be arguing.

One.
Old 01-12-2005, 06:43 PM   #7
blahblah18
FFR Player

Also, I didn't mention, the reason I voted MAC, was because I wanted to see who woudl come along with him (possible wolves) and I told EB that this woudl help provide MAC with greater protection agaisnt a wofl attack if they thought the alliance didn't trust him.. so its why i vote dhim at first and eb made him sound suspicious... I was still nervous though which is why I guarded him anyways... but I feel my plan of keepign him from having a remote chance of being wolfed probably helped a lot...

OMG QUAD post.. sorry guys, but each idea was separate s shoudl've been in separate posts

Old 01-12-2005, 06:44 PM   #8
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan

For LD: Two-game ban. He cheated twice (once in TWG5, once in TWG8), same as Tass, and deserves the same punishment.
From Tass: same thing, 2-game ban for LD (he's standing over my shoulder) and he'll post if absolutely necessary.

In the game: You humans were way too smart, and Kefit and I were left all alone after LD's debacle and Tsuteto's death. I am amazed I lasted an extra day, but I guess Kefit was slightly more suspicious than I was. Kudos to blah for figuring me out way early. Good game, all.

Also, I want it recorded in the TWG rules: People from outside of the game should not be allowed to influence votes like Tass did. Having read some of his conversations now that the game is over, I don't believe he said anything that could have helped in the game (nor did he tell me anything I could have used, nor would I have let him; we were very very wary of any possible cheating) and I am still very strongly convinced Afro should not have been able to use anything he may have said as evidence for a vote. If he had other suspicions about me THAT was what he should have used.

Once again: Good game all I will be absent from TWG until the Manhunt is on in order to bypass all the inactivity votes.
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
Old 01-12-2005, 06:54 PM   #9
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

There is a rule that people outside the game should not be allowed to influence. It's the same as the rules on dead players. I think because of Tass' shady AIM conversation, he should have some sort of negative reprecussions. It doesn't matter if Whorli was human or wolf, he never should have said what he said to me.

Also, GG to all humans. You did great. Sorry to Chardish for helping to lynch you.

Also:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blah
Whorli seemed most suspicious, we chose her, and that was the game.
The ones going after Whorli were Alain and later, myself. I'd say it was far less chancy then you made it seem.

Oh yea for LD: 2 games. I'd say 1 or none, but as others have said, he's already been involved in cheating before.
Old 01-12-2005, 07:01 PM   #10
User6773

Attention idiot humans:

SOMETHING IS VERY FISHY WHEN ALL THE VOTES TURN AGAINST A POWER PLAYER WITH 6 HOURS REMAINING BEFORE THE END OF THE DAY.

Though I shouldn't be talking, because I had none of the wolves right... : (

On to LD. Everyone read carefully, as this involves the game as a whole.

TWG has always been a game about using your brain to find out who the wolves are, sifting through innumerable lies to dig up the truth. It is a game about knowing who to trust (if anyone), and separating suspicion from truth.

The only piece of irrefutable evidence a player possesses about their role is their PM that tells them their role. Obviously, if irrefutable evidence is brought to the table, it completely destroys the spirit of the game. What was one a game of suspicions and lies becomes a game of who can manufacture the best fake evidence. It no longer becomes a Werewolf Game, it becomes a Photoshop contest. Thus, obviously we can't have bringing PMs to the table.

But, as we've learned and experienced, some people don't want to play the game the way that it was meant to be played - some people are more concerned with a quick and easy win by proving their identity than playing the game. Some people consider the manipulation of the game rules and the finding of loopholes to be a more noble pursuit than the game itself. This ruins the game for everyone else, as not only do some people possess knowledge others don't, but it prevents all the legit players from being able to prove themselves human by normal means. If PM proof is being offered, and humans are getting away with it, why would humans settle for anything less?

Thus, we had to say that not only was sharing your PM illegal, discussing the contents of your PM was illegal. Bringing PMs into the game ruins the game. TWG is not a game about proof, it is a game about reasonable doubt and incriminating statements. The only "proof" that exists in the game are messages to the seer and psychic, which are also forbidden from duplication (though playing the game in a digital environment also makes that difficult.) Discussion of your PM is forbidden, discussion of the contents of your PM is forbidden, asking other players about the contents of their PMs is forbidden.

So, LD, you present the interesting paradox that fake PMs are allright, but real PMs are not. If it appears to the general public that you as a wolf are presenting them with a legitimate PM, then what is the difference between that and you as a human are presenting them with your actual PM? Both have the same intended purpose: to prove to the humans beyond any doubt that you are one of them, at the expense of the fun of the game. But you want us to discriminate on your behalf. What were we supposed to say? "We know LD shared his PM, but it was a fake one, so it's okay?" The rules are simple: YOU KEEP PMs OUT OF IT, PERIOD. Real or fake. Every player should know and understand this by now. PMs HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS GAME, and when you bring them in, you sodomize the game. You encourage other players to accept only PM proof as evidence of humanity. You show your intellectual inferiority by insinutating that you cannot win without resorting to pretending to be a cheating human. You cast your vote that it should be a Photoshop contest instead of a contest of real wits.

In six games you've played this was your first chance at being a wolf, and instead of using everything you had learned as five humans to pass yourself off as one, you decided to "prove yourself human" through fake cheating. You wanted the humans to treat you like you were sharing a real PM, LD. So Squeek decided to treat you like you were sharing a real one too, and you got indignant about it. I, for one, think you got exactly what you deserved.

You know better than this. 2-game ban.

Anyway, I'm putting in my bid to run TWG IX with the "infiltration" rules...but if I do it won't start until Friday. In fact, I don't even think I'm going to call it TWG IX. But since I won't run it concurrently with a TWG, I guess a vote for me would be delaying TWG IX in favor of playing Infiltration for a game.

Old 01-12-2005, 07:02 PM   #11
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lupin_the_3rd

Had LD recognized his error of ways and accepted his fate, I would have said 1 game ban. However, his indignance toward the host himself irritated me, and I think he deserves a 2 game ban

This game was pretty fun for me (being my first game of this caliber), but I'd still have to say my wolf solo in jTWG was more entertaining : ) . I'll probably be much more ready to make intelligent decisions next game.
Old 01-12-2005, 07:05 PM   #12
eyespewgreekfire
FFR Player

2 games. Where I come from, diplomacy, single cheating offense means banned for life. Sorry to bring that game up yet again :P.

Old 01-12-2005, 07:09 PM   #13
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

How in the HELL could that not be cheating, LD?

I move for a TWO GAME BAN for LD.

In fact, I want to push for a three game ban simply because this was dealt with already with Tasselfoot, and I feel all subsequent punishments should be more and more severe. He didn't get the point after Tassel gets a two game ban, so maybe a harsher sentence will get him and all the others to think that much harder about trying to skirt the rules. Squeek's rules were slap-you-in-the-face clear, so LD's actions were downright insubordinate.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 01-12-2005, 07:13 PM   #14
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

There were lots of things that went wrong for us (the wolves) this game:

My fellow wolves decided to wolf eb night two without even speaking with me. Of anyone that I would have wolfed that night, eb was last on my list - he had drawn far too much attention to himself to make a wolf attempt on him prudent. So he is guarded, and proven human, which allows him to form a massive alliance with the three remaining masons, the psychic, the guardian, and who knows who else. In most situations we would have been screwed right here, but LD was working his way into the alliance.

Then LD got removed. Ouch. At least he managed to tell us who three of the four masons were before leaving. Not that that helped us much.

The end of day two saw me get myself into a pinch. I had been busy with pretty much the entire weekend, which meant that I had to lay down my vote at the end of the game day. When I first saw the thread that night, the votes were more or less split evenly between Alain, Tsuteto, and LD. That's two fellow wolves and a guy who I really had no good reason to vote for.

That's when I came up with my plan - I would get Tsuteto voted off. I discussed the idea with the rest of my wolf buddies, and everyone was fine with the idea - Tsuteto was making himself fairly obvious anyway. However, I didn't really know how to pull this off without looking suspicious. There were ten pages of posts to read carefully, and not enough time to read them in.

Then Alain contacted me in a desperate attempt to get votes for Tsuteto. Perfect, I thought. I would let him convince me to vote for Tsuteto. But there were only two problems with this:

One: Flypie placed a vote for Tsuteto while Alain and I were talking. This made my vote fairly meaningless, and somewhat suspicious even. But by the time she made her vote it was too late for me to back out of my idea.

Two: I am a horrible actor. The fact that time was running out fast made me panic and completely botch the being convinced role that I was trying to pull.

I knew that I had botched the act of mine, but I initially thought that Alain was buying it. If I had realized that he probably didn't, I would have wolfed him night three and I might have lived a little longer.

Anyway, this game was interesting, but we were screwed in several different ways throughout the course of it. In particular, we may as well just of given up when LD was removed from the game.

Oh yeah, I asked Whorli to kill Alain the last night simply because of this:

NEIGH006: that's my goal. Although I know I'm going to get wolfed near the end just so that the wolves get a good laugh.

That was the last line of the aim convo between Alain and I that Alain posted. Since he went out of his way to edit out the line when he posted the convo, I figured that I had to go through with it
Old 01-12-2005, 07:13 PM   #15
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Quote:
Originally Posted by In my role PM, Squeek
Kilga, during TWG VIII, you will be playing the role of Morpheus. Yes, you got it.

I'm certain you've seen the movie but I shall provide a breif informative statement here anyway. Morpheus is the captain of the Nebuchadnezzar and believes in fulfilling a prophecy to save the world.
This made me lol because I, in fact, have never bothered to watch any of the Matrix movies. >_>

Thank God I was a mason (the only mason LD wasn't aware of, IIRC), since I was doing exactly what Kefit and whorli were doing but at least the rest of the group knew I was human. Good game to all.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 01-12-2005, 07:13 PM   #16
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

I'm banned for life. My vote doesn't count.

QREEPY EDIT:

I think you could probably take as stab at what I voted for, though.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 01-12-2005, 07:18 PM   #17
User6773

Um, you're banned for life. Your vote doesn't count.

Old 01-12-2005, 07:19 PM   #18
blahblah18
FFR Player

Chardish's post was really good, Guido's post is interesting, but I woudl say let this be the case for future things..
more importantly, I think something shoudl happen with Jurs, cuz in the end, while EB and flypie both agreed that i shoudl go to squeek, jurs thought i was an asshole for doing so and how dare I etcetera.. that shows someone that doesn't mind cheating in the least, and I know she is fine wihth cheating , and shoudl be banned, although personally I think she shoudln't be able to play for the reasons used with moogy emccky and others... I hope she doesn't want to play anymore here either

Old 01-12-2005, 07:22 PM   #19
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS
Default hlh

Quote:
Originally Posted by chardish
Um, you're banned for life. Your vote doesn't count.
Ahem:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysterySqueek
LD, you impersonated the host and lied about it. That's more than enough grounds for a one to two-game ban. Everybody that has been an active participant in any TWG is now on the "Jury" to decide his fate. Vote for zero, one, or two-game ban. No more than that; that's just cruel.
If you'd care to add an "except for Qreepy" statement at the end of that sentence, I guess I cannot stop you.

But I was banned for reasons unrelated to cheating, which is most certainly what this "trial" is about, and therefore I see my opinion as valid enough in that respect.

EDIT: But I digress.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 01-12-2005, 07:23 PM   #20
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

Two more things:

People, please please PLEASE stop attacking players because they aren't very active. Some of us do have lives to live. The game only requires that we pop in once a day or so to check the thread, and that is all that some of us manage or care to do.

And I am going to vote for a one game ban for LD, since, as far as I know, there was nothing but fake copy and pasting involved.
Closed Thread