Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – “Death to Spheroid

who cares? - you're choosing which high school to go to, "twg god" lol

Tsuteto should host.
Old 03-16-2005, 08:51 PM   #22
VashtheGunman7
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to VashtheGunman7
Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – “Death to Spheroid

HUMANS did the best job I have ever seen. AGAIN I am sorry for the inactivity I have had to do so much stuff this weee like drivers ed and jacking off so sorry. I will now go put this in the jTWG history.

Old 03-16-2005, 09:48 PM   #23
bluemonkey09
FFR Player

Default RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – “Death to Spheroid” End Credits

heeyyy...
Old 03-16-2005, 09:57 PM   #24
VashtheGunman7
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to VashtheGunman7

HISTORY IS FUCKING UPDATED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Old 03-16-2005, 10:41 PM   #25
psychic25
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to psychic25 Send a message via MSN to psychic25

Wow. That was a SWEET Day 1. After that, yes, I do see that everything just went downhill lol.

Awesome job by evilpeer. (And yes, I do believe you did an awesome job, even though I died )

I'll go update the jTWG stats for this one and post it in the history thread. (This game is going to wreak havoc with the stats- in the previous jTWGs, there's been 3, 2, and 1 winners, I believe. Now there's what... 11?) Anyway, good job all.
Old 03-17-2005, 05:05 AM   #26
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

That was an extremely...interesting game. TPS and Lupin really had things down from the looks of it. Despite your incfredible luck, well done.
Old 03-17-2005, 06:16 AM   #27
Tsuteto
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tsuteto Send a message via MSN to Tsuteto
Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – “Death to Sphe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddrruler
Yea but im still angry at the (#$% he pulled....
Ruler, drop it already please. I didn't get banned from any games, but even then, I opted NOT to play in this one as much as possible. Even then, I had let myself get lynched to end myself in the game.

Anyways, I kinda just looked at the first page, clicked the next page, and another page had added. I just simply said then 'Screw it. I'm not wasting time in reading this.' So... I don't really know much as to what happened.

Still haven't fully planned as to what I'd do for a theme or the likes for jTWG.
Old 03-17-2005, 06:40 AM   #28
eVILPeeR
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to eVILPeeR Send a message via MSN to eVILPeeR
Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – “Death to

I should have known to protect you psychic, considering you were basically the only one who was able to get a clue on daniel lewis on day one. I protected the seer instead that night. It does suck you were killed though, you were a good player =(
Old 03-17-2005, 03:12 PM   #29
Spheroid
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to Spheroid Send a message via AIM to Spheroid Send a message via MSN to Spheroid Send a message via Yahoo to Spheroid

Obviously the wolves had little chance of winning this game past night 1, but you just made it worse and quicker for yourselves by the way you played. If at anytime you end up in a situation where you are highly disadvantaged and have little chance of pulling through, what's going to be the better choice. Doing a radical strategy that may or may not work, or playing conservative?

If you haven't figured, the radical strategy is the best choice, because it at least gives you a chance. What I would've done is had two of the wolves pull of a fake seer and fake psychic stunt on Snapps/Tps. This would've been very risky, considering how careful you'd have to be to not slip up, but it could've been enough for you to pull through and win the game.

Say you don't feel like you can pull off such a stunt, there's still more you wolves could've done. Dan_lewis was automatically dead from the fact that he would be seered that night because he had alligned himself with the seer, Lupin. Vash was slightly suspicious on his vote one night, and I heard there was other evidence. Had you been careful to avoid this, you could've lasted out longer by avoiding not being seered. I'm not exactly sure what evidence was given away on Slacky, cause he did a good job masking it in the forums, but he might have been seered anyway that night due to the fact that he was the most experienced player the alliance was unsure of.

Anyway, all I'm saying is that just because of night 1, the humans wern't automatically going to win. I was disappointed that the wolves didn't do anything to at least live longer.

Also, Tsuteto, you may want to put up the sign ups now.
Old 03-17-2005, 03:24 PM   #30
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Vash kinda gave himself away with his post in the thread about the open slots. He said, "Yeah, I've been watching the forums, I just haven't posted anything." And yet, he was like an hour away from a phantom. That just doesn't seem right.

About Slacky, it was mainly Dan faking seer to the seer (XD) and saying he seered Slacky and stuff, and the other thing was just about his inactivity. He did do a good job of covering it up, though.

And EP, don't blame yourself for Psychic's death. Not guardianing Lupin would've been too risky.
Old 03-17-2005, 03:42 PM   #31
ddrruler
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ddrruler

Spheriod you put up the sign ups then we vote on host and yea...
Old 03-17-2005, 03:49 PM   #32
Spheroid
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to Spheroid Send a message via AIM to Spheroid Send a message via MSN to Spheroid Send a message via Yahoo to Spheroid

If you remeber, jTWG doesn't always have to have a host vote. It just happened last time because a bunch of people wanted to host. Since Tsuteto almost tied with me last vote, and because he's been trying to host for quite some time now, I think it makes sense just to allow him to host without voting. If others object, I'll put up a thread for sign ups and voting. If not, we'll just wait till Tsuteto gets around to it.
Old 03-17-2005, 03:54 PM   #33
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lupin_the_3rd

Basically the game played out as such:

Sure alliance:
Me (seer)
Psychic (human)
Tps(human)
Evilpeer(guardian)
bluemonkey(psychic)

People who proved humanity but we couldn't allow in such an important alliance- that slim chance was too great for us to risk:

dAnce- for the fake seer stunt and continuing support. He also was let "known" that I was the seer the night I was guarded and nothing happened.

ddrruler- was told the psychic, and when it came between trusting lewis or dAnce as the true seer, he asked lewis who the psychic was (getting an "I don't know), and then he asked tps/dAnce, who knew. He then supported us 100%. One less possible wolf.

Akorn- skepticism toward daniel was not what a wolf would have done. His vote was repelled by daniel through continuing arguing (lasting about 5 minutes), but he kept it.

Rye- for the continuing attacks by daniel. Not to mention that he stuck with freak to the end, something a wolf would never do. Rye was "supposedly" the next target after freak, according to Daniel. Little did he know he had been seered the night before.

That adds up to 9 probable humans. 7 possible wolves. This is what made the process so deadly efficient. 7 people left to seer, and we happened to seer the three wolves. Probability was on our side.

In the end, it wasn't so much important that we seered wolves by luck, but the fact that there were so few people left to seer.
Old 03-17-2005, 04:03 PM   #34
Tsuteto
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tsuteto Send a message via MSN to Tsuteto
Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – “Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spheroid
Also, Tsuteto, you may want to put up the sign ups now.
Yeah yeah, I'm going... *still is searching for a good story to write. Will most likely have one tomorrow*
Old 03-18-2005, 05:06 PM   #35
Spheroid
FFR Player

Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – “D

I never get it. There's still a lot more left undiscussed about this game, yet no one has even brought the topics up. I think we need a little more discussion in postgames.
Old 03-18-2005, 05:12 PM   #36
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lupin_the_3rd

Quote:
I never get it. There's still a lot more left undiscussed about this game, yet no one has even brought the topics up. I think we need a little more discussion in postgames.
What's left to discuss, besides different perspectives on the game itself?
Old 03-18-2005, 05:16 PM   #37
Spheroid
FFR Player

No one has asked what Freak was up to on the first day yet
Closed Thread