Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2005, 10:07 AM   #41
akorn
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to akorn
Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog”

Ok, so I check this thread yesterday and it's still night one, and now it's 3 pages long? xD I might not post at the same time as you guys though, because of time difference (+5 hour time
fuse).

So yeah, not much to go by yet... Hopefully we can get a nice chat going later and some ideas come up.
Old 03-11-2005, 12:27 PM   #42
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to daniel_lewis20 Send a message via MSN to daniel_lewis20

hey, I don't really have anything to say or any evidence to incriminate anyone. But everyone be warned, I'm watching each one of you very carefully, DTA!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-11-2005, 12:53 PM   #43
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lupin_the_3rd

In fact, if nothing arises, and nobody is incriminated (which most likely will be the case), I think that the best course of action would be to vote off an inactive. I think out of all twenty TWGs and jTWGs, there has only been a wolf lynching day one a couple of times. Voting off an inactive would not only benefit the humans by getting rid of someone who wouldn't contribute, but would hurt the wolves, because the wolves want to silence people and keep these unknown variables as possible suspect wolves alive.
Old 03-11-2005, 01:02 PM   #44
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to daniel_lewis20 Send a message via MSN to daniel_lewis20
Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin_the_3rd
In fact, if nothing arises, and nobody is incriminated (which most likely will be the case), I think that the best course of action would be to vote off an inactive. I think out of all twenty TWGs and jTWGs, there has only been a wolf lynching day one a couple of times. Voting off an inactive would not only benefit the humans by getting rid of someone who wouldn't contribute, but would hurt the wolves, because the wolves want to silence people and keep these unknown variables as possible suspect wolves alive.
Hmm... That doesn't seem like such a bad idea
Old 03-11-2005, 01:06 PM   #45
ddrruler
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ddrruler
Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse o

rsr2...post and ill change my vote you need too start posting...I hate inactives.
Old 03-11-2005, 01:16 PM   #46
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Ok guys, this is the first I've seen that the game started. If there's a chat up right now please invite me.

You guys have always voted on the inactive people, I have doubts that rsr2 is a wolf. You guys are almost never correct when lynching inactive people, and that would be -1 humans for the wolves to kill.

I have no vote to cast as of this moment but I'll be watching some people.
Old 03-11-2005, 01:53 PM   #47
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

Quote:
You guys have always voted on the inactive people, I have doubts that rsr2 is a wolf. You guys are almost never correct when lynching inactive people, and that would be -1 humans for the wolves to kill.
You're right, there's a very good chance rsr2 is human, but the only wolf lynching on day one that I've seen (TPS) was a slip up on his part. A wolf is not very likely to be in the spotlight at all right now . I'm just saying that as a back-up plan, if we cannot find any incriminating evidence, we get rid of someone who's just going to hurt the humans. Inactives are more detrimental than you think.
Old 03-11-2005, 02:04 PM   #48
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

That plan sounds good, but there are some things that could go wrong. The things that worry me would be 1 - if they're a special role, or 2 - if they're actually someone who would be active but didn't know the game started. Still, if there's nothing better to go on, then I guess it doesn't matter anyway.

Oh, by the way ruler, I'm pretty sure you're allowed to edit your posts, just not change your vote when you edit it. Then again I'm not sure, but whatever, heheh.
Old 03-11-2005, 02:12 PM   #49
Rye_Bread
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Rye_Bread

I only edited in some extra sexual humour. Snapps did the same thing before me. Chillax
Old 03-11-2005, 02:41 PM   #50
ddrruler
FFR Player

AHEM:"Specific Rules:

1. Players are not allowed to edit/delete their posts for ANY reason. Moderators are not allowed to edit/delete anyone's posts for ANY reason. FFR members not playing in the TWG are not allowed to post in it for any reason and may be subject to penalty for repeated violations. Moderators are allowed to delete posts by users not in the current TWG who post in the thread. "Please read the rules before signing up.:P
Old 03-11-2005, 03:11 PM   #51
eVILPeeR
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to eVILPeeR Send a message via MSN to eVILPeeR

I don't think we should go after the inactives. Leave them there, they're like spare lives for us all. We should really focus on who IS a wolf and IS playing.
I still don't have much of a lead however, I'm going to decide after my nap (headache and stomach cramp ><).
Old 03-11-2005, 03:34 PM   #52
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

They're not like spare lives, they're like spare shit we have to waste valuable time cleaning up >_< And if we carry this plan out, go for the one with no AIM :O

K I guess I remember'd wrong. Not like that doesn't happen often.

Get on AIM y'all. Need to get some evidence from something, it's not gonna find itself :O
Old 03-11-2005, 03:45 PM   #53
Freak83
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

I vote lupin for pointing fingers at inactives who many - including himself says are likly to be human.
Old 03-11-2005, 03:56 PM   #54
psychic25
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to psychic25 Send a message via MSN to psychic25

Guys, to get in the chat, go to the AIM window, hit Chat, and invite yourself to the room jTWG IV. I assume somebody will be in there most of the time. This is probably the best way to communicate over AIM- go in the chat.
Old 03-11-2005, 04:10 PM   #55
ddrruler
FFR Player

Freak thats worse than my plan...and WTF trying to of the strongest player this early in the game thats very stupid if you have read any twgs...my vote will probley be changed very soon so it is useful
Old 03-11-2005, 04:11 PM   #56
ddrruler
FFR Player

No wait nevermind my vote is fine! :/
Old 03-11-2005, 04:30 PM   #57
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

Default RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak83
slacky on the other hand, I do recall talking to him after the game got restarted and I told him that snapps was a wolf from last game. He did say something like "We would have got owned, Snapps is good." or something like that.

I'm not casting a vote yet though without hearing anything first.

(I'm also in a cross between pleased and surprised the wolves didn't try to kill me night one for once)
Quote:
I'm probably paranoid

Xenofixus88: ... your logic is sad
Xenofixus88: Everyone knows snapps
Real Freak83: am i supposed to know this?
Xenofixus88: spheroiddice: if you think about it, psychic and snapps are the jtwc council
Xenofixus88: ilseruus: yeah basically
ilseruus: it seems that say
ilseruus: *way

Not gonna vote for him.
Quote:
I vote lupin for pointing fingers at inactives who many - including himself says are likly to be human.
Looks like we both have a knack for pointing fingers.

I realize that I am being very blunt with my theory of voting off likely humans. However, realize that 95% of the time, night one lynchings are humans. On the other hand, voting at random for people who will only hurt us could possibly result in killing a wolf.

Killing an active player
Pros: ? Small chance of being a wolf
Cons: Likely human, Less information is spread. Less talk occurs on aim. Could have been in a human alliance.

Killing an inactive player
Pros: One less "unknown" player (quiet person who you can't get a read on), wolves can't use them as bait later on in the game, information is still being spread and aim is still strong
Cons: Possibility of being a special role, or most likely, human

I strongly recommend waiting to hear Snapps' input on whether he has received word from the special roles yet.

Unfortunately, I must be brief with my vote, as my wireless internet has been faulty lately (as some of you have probably noticed on aim). This is a preliminary vote in the event that I lose internet later tomorrow (I've lost it at days at a time during TWGs : \ )

I temporarily vote rsr2

(ps: rsr2. this means get in the game immediately)
Old 03-11-2005, 05:18 PM   #58
Freak83
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

I got the information I needed for voting Lupin. I change my vote to Gamepro. (No reason for him, I'll probably change it later, it's just a "must have a vote to avoid phantom")
Old 03-11-2005, 05:44 PM   #59
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

This is a convo I just had with Freak83, note that is first response was 10 minutes after mine:

DANLEWIS2005: hello Jon, or should I say "wolf"
DANLEWIS2005: if you don't respond, I take it you're a wolf
Real Freak83: i don't respond because i don't appriciate you im'ing me and calling me a wolf for no reason
DANLEWIS2005: dude, you've been acting very hostile lately, that leaves suspicion
DANLEWIS2005: look man, just talk to me, we can talk right?
Real Freak83: what do you want to know
DANLEWIS2005: I wanna know why you keep changing your vote and accusing people
Real Freak83: umm let's see
Real Freak83: slacky said something earlier that i related to snapps getting wolfed and guarded
Real Freak83: i voted lupin for my own reasons
Real Freak83: i changed it to someone who doesn't have anything against them now
Real Freak83: because i got what i needed to know
DANLEWIS2005: which makes you look suspicious
DANLEWIS2005: it seems you're voting for random people just to get info from them, Slacky pulled the same tactic last game
Real Freak83: i'm not slacky
DANLEWIS2005: no, but you're acting like it
Real Freak83: whatever though, if i get lynched it's not like you'd lose a role at least
DANLEWIS2005: dude, I'm not accusing you of actually being a wolf, I just think you're acting suspicious enough to be called one
DANLEWIS2005: well dude, since you're not responding, I think people have the right to know of your behaviour. Sorry man
Real Freak83: ok if you say so

Now Freak, I don't know why you're acting like this, but it's very suspicious and is making me eye you even more for my vote. I'll hold off on my vote for now until you explain yourself or until I see more information that shows your humanity.
Old 03-11-2005, 05:44 PM   #60
bullettime90
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to bullettime90

I temporarily vote rsr2

this will most likely be changed if he eventually posts. He is probably not a wolf, because we may have at least seen some activity if he had a special role like that. Moreover, PMing Spheroid (if he indeed is a wolf) would have made him more active by now.
Closed Thread