Old 02-15-2012, 10:44 AM   #41
Kibblre
Caelondia Represent
FFR Veteran

Default Re: What have you injured?

Broke my right index finger, tore 2 ligaments in my left ankle, got a 1.5 inch cut in my head, and most recently separated my right shoulder.
Old 02-15-2012, 11:17 AM   #42
Mau5
FFR Player

Never broken a bone, never been stung by a bee... Can't think of anything internal, mostly just some pretty bad scratches and bruises (Occasionally i find myself in brawls with tigers and/or wolverines)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
It's great to see how the internet works, it's mask of anonymity bringing out the worst in people.
Mau5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:32 AM   #43
Spenner
Forum User
Retired Staff

Send a message via MSN to Spenner Send a message via Skype™ to Spenner

-Broken my right forearm + dislocated my elbow, which will never recover fully (can't bend past 90 degrees or rotate my wrist from palm down to palm up). I fell off a swing at my friend's in grade 5, I had been jumping off the swings when swinging REALLY high. Then I sort of casually jumped off after not swinging so high and slipped on the wet grass and there was a large stone under the surface of the grass that made the bones just pop out instead of absorbing any impact.

-I got stung in my left eye by a wasp when I was 3 or 4. I was in a garden looking at flowers, and it was floating over my head, and I couldn't focus close enough to realize that the wasp was a centimeter or so over me and it landed on it, I guess it immediately stung when I rotated my eye or something, I might have swatted at it. 2 weeks of staring at a frozen pea bag, though.

-A large slice from my calf to the base of my ankle, from a large iron pole meant to mark where the driveway of our new house was going to be. Where the bar was cut at the top it was razor sharp, and it happened to fall as I was walking by, I was wearing sandals and yeah.

-I have a dent on my head and I'm assuming that's from being hit in the head by a drunk man's heavy swing with a golf club at some neighbor's party when I was two, he had a backyard driving range net set up, and I crawled in at the wrong moment.

-Face planted into the gravel edging on a paved downhill road, broke my front teeth and they punctured through my bottom lip.

-When I was in grade 1 I fell off the edge of a play equipment, approaching the fire pole, slid down WITH my face ON the fire pole which left some burns, and faceplanted into the small rocks below. The inside of my lip was all torn out and my front teeth, again, were broken (this time only as baby teeth)

-Concussion while doing point fighting (ugh, so lame) for Team Canada in Florida and this guy I was with decided to blindly do a spinning kick, which was specifically stated they were not allowed. I was asked what month it was and I confidently answered "July!" (it was November).

-Hitting a boulder going down a steep hill with tall grass on a dirtbike, way too fast, too, hitting the ground first and the bike landed on top of my leg and leaked very hot oil all down my legs. I had to walk all the way home, up the same steep hill :l those burns sucked, and since it was oil no matter what I did the burn would not stop after they were coated in it (I was butt naked rubbing my legs into whatever dirt I could find immediately after trying to get it to stop).

-Some freak in a wrestling tournament in grade 9 clawed at my chest and there's a scar there still.

-Getting a splinter through my big toe, biking in sandals and standing while peddling through rough terrain, stepping down right onto a big sharp splinter pointing upwards, went right through. Had to walk all the way home before getting tweezers to extract it. (I think I was 5?)

Everything else is pretty insignificant I guess. Or I don't remember it.

Spenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:02 PM   #44
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Ive been in major accidents, but I never seriously got injured. Even from a car hit, or falling off a 2 stairs tall house roof, have an actual house collapse on me, or some 1000 pounds thing used to make gravel roads falling on my back, always walked out with only a few injuries, like cuts and light damage. Lmao.

Only had a football accident in Chicoutimi which ruined my football campain and left me with a cast for 2 months but whatever really. Thats all.
Old 02-15-2012, 12:06 PM   #45
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermousie View Post

What is this I don't even-
Creepy.
OMFG

And double post because Im cool like that
Old 02-15-2012, 12:55 PM   #46
Izzy
Snek

I accidently shut a really heavy wooden door that was about 3 inches thick on my left index finger a year ago. Surprisingly it didn't break my finger and there wasn't even any visible damage, but it felt like someone had just cut off my finger and I still don't really know why. I couldn't bend it for months and even now I can't tense it past a certain point without it hurting.

Surely all that stepmania indexing for 10 years saved me a finger from being shattered lol.

On a side note, never shut a door by holding the inside edge of the door.
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:57 PM   #47
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry DB View Post
broke my knee, broke an ankle, sprained ankle twice, dislocated elbow, broke 6 fingers and a couple knuckles. 2 concussions, a pretty bad burn once, and when I was in 1st grade I fell out of a tree and hit a sharp branch on the way down that sliced my stomache pretty much completely open. Also about 1000 skateboard injuries

EDIT: cant believe I forgot this one because it hurt like hell for ever and just happened last summer. I stepped on some glass barefoot somehow and thought I took it out. little did I know 2 slivers went in my foot hella deep on my foot healed over it. It stung like hell and was in there for 4 months and walking was the worst part of my day, even on my toes on that foot I still felt the pressure of it being in my shoe. I eventually couldn't take the pain and literally took a (clean)knife and cut into my foot and took the glass out, I had a piece of skin from my foot that was kind of thick. It was like amature saw

wtf dude
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:00 PM   #48
linus
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to linus Send a message via MSN to linus

Right thumb stabbed by a scissor 8 years ago. It left me a triangle scar.
Old 02-15-2012, 01:29 PM   #49
Anaru
Banned
FFR Veteran

linus out of nowhere
Anaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:35 PM   #50
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Broke something by my ankle and growth plate in October. I think it was the Tibea, sounded something like that.

I also broke my arm when I was two. I was in my crib, and I decided that I wanted out, so I climbed to the top and jumped out. That went over well. My dad has a video of it afterwards, I was able to make a U instead of a V with my arm ;__;

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
yo man im awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:19 PM   #51
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur

I got chomped in the face near the ear by an adult rotweiler in 2001.

Needed like 20 stitches

Bitch was mean
Old 02-15-2012, 02:27 PM   #52
Escha
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Left leg

Escha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:49 PM   #53
darkshark
Nothing.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to darkshark Send a message via MSN to darkshark Send a message via Yahoo to darkshark

Broke my pinky and ring finger on my left hand, and had my chest cracked straight down the middle which will never fully heal.
darkshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:51 PM   #54
m0de
Marble Eater
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to m0de

broke left ankle skateboarding when i was around 17

got mauled by a wild rottweiler when i was about 23. most damage done to my right hand around the wrist area. large puncture wounds. dog was cleared of rabies.

fell about 25 feet out of a tree. luckily branches below me broke the fall enough to where i just had scratches

45 mph head on car accident while driving with my mom when i was about 20. fractured ribs, bruised everywhere. (thank you seat belt)

fell down a set of 16 concrete stairs backwards.. while sober.. knocking myself unconscious. woke up in the emergency room with a headache and i apparently bit my tongue real bad because it was swollen really bad. i think i still have pics of the bruises from this:

Old 02-15-2012, 03:25 PM   #55
randomderp
FFR Player

I managed to get a needle THROUGH my hand from a sewing machine when I was younger...

It hurt.
randomderp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 03:27 PM   #56
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

how the hell did I forget this.

I have REALLY bad tendinitis in my right shoulder. @_@ Not even sure what caused it.

Mild (for now) CTS. Cracked my tailbone. Oh, and I get really bad pains in various parts of my body. It feels like I'm being stabbed with a needle momentarily, and then goes away. O.o
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 04:50 PM   #57
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

I have yet to seriously hurt anything...

BUT. I do have a spot on both of my wrists from rollerblading and falling going almost full speed which scrapped off a chunk of skin on one wrist and caused a huge blister on the other.

The one that blistered isn't that noticeable, but you can tell still where I had all the skin burn off.
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 04:57 PM   #58
Anaru
Banned
FFR Veteran

My left shoulder is actually permanently dislocated in the joint, so i have the ability to pop my left shoulder out of its joint any time i want

it happened in 8th grade after i spent too much time playing tennis over the summer
but it happened over time or something, so the doctor says it's not a big deal.

i also hurt my knee really badly when i was 9 or something while skating down a big hill :c
i fell down and left a big gash on my knee. it's almost gone now
Anaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:06 PM   #59
Sinister Delight.
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Sinister Delight. Send a message via Yahoo to Sinister Delight. Send a message via Skype™ to Sinister Delight.

I broke the same thumb twice. Once on a bike, and once on a scooter. oh joy XD.
Sinister Delight. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:19 PM   #60
Aldentron
Forum User

Send a message via Skype™ to Aldentron

lets see in 4th grade i had a clean break across my left elbow right at the funny bone while landing wrong during gymnastics class. that caused nerve damage in my pinky and ring finger.
i fractured that same arm skateboarding
various bike crashes give various scrapes on elbows, knees, and hip bones.
worst bike crash broke one of my teeth clean in half. it didn't turn out jagged or razor sharp and i can still eat fine so i don't really care about getting it fixed. here's a pic in the urgent care:

you can't see the broken tooth because my lip is so swollen. i basically looked like Two Face, with bandages on one side of my body and the other was clean.

latest injury was my nose getting broken at a tough-guy hardcore show by those fools who always seem to get attacked by invisible ninjas when they enter the mosh pit. **** tough-guys.
i remember a time when he wuz kewl

like... wut
Aldentron is offline   Reply With Quote