Download Links
========================================
With BG Videos :
(Part 1) : http://www.mediafire.com/?6r0orq65q2v94hk
(Part 2) : http://www.mediafire.com/?3al55pz3nzueue5
(Part 3) : http://www.mediafire.com/?f1z1a6fu4fl1320
Without BG Videos : http://www.mediafire.com/?8bn479h5448svzn
Those who saw this message and already download a pack, I've one patch for you. You can press F11 one times + Alt F11 five times while playing Straight Jet to adjust the offset to -0.740 , or download this .sm file and replace old ones in Straight Jet folder.
If you haven't download this pack, the link to download the pack is already patched so go ahead

Song List (30 Files) :

Files marked by [Ex] is an extra files which is not from anime op,ed,insert,character song but still japanese. Except the last file which is a full version!

1. Authentic Symphony / Choucho (Sargon)
2. Buddy / Sakamoto Maaya (Sargon)
3. COOLISH WALK / Kitamura Eri & Fujita Saki & Asumi Kana (Kommisar)
4. DEAR FUTURE 8bit / ajiponn (Kommisar)
5. Endless Story / Yukari Tamura (Sargon)
6. Fellows / Masaaki Endoh (Niko)
7. Futakotome / Saito Chiwa (Niko)
8. Hacking to the Gate / Kanako Itou (Gundam-Dude)
9. Hakase no Suki Nano Nano / Hiromi Konno (LongGone)
10. High Powered / sphere (Kommisar)
11. Kawaru Mirai / Choucho (Gundam-Dude)
12. Kore ga Umi e no Ai Janaika! / Kanemoto Hisako (aloola)
13. Kuusou Mesorogiwi / Yousei Teikoku (aloola)
14. Oath Sign / LiSA (Sargon)
15. Shirushi / Kitamura Eri (Sargon)
16. SHOOT! -NO 4 MIX- / Hanazawa Kana (AnTiHoLiDaYs)
17. STRAIGHT JET / Kuribayashi Minami (Niko)
18. Suisai Candy / Marble (MazEi)
19. SUPER STREAM / Kana Hanazawa (Lynn)
20. Synchrogazer / Nana Mizuki (Sargon)
21. Toki wo Kizamu Uta / Lia (Kommisar)
22. Tokitsukasadoru Juuni no Meiyaku / Yui Sakakibara (Gundam-Dude)
23. Tomodachi Pink / Ogura Yui (AnTiHoLiDaYs)
24. Yamato Nadeshiko Education / Triple Booking (Kommisar)
25. Zannenkei Rinjinbu / Tomodachi Tsukuritai (Kommisar)
26. Zzz / Sasaki Sayaka (Ca25nada)
27. [Ex] -if- Tobira Nosono Mukou Gawa He / Team Madoka (lanjiao)
28. [Ex] Nexus / ClariS (Sargon)
29. [Ex] Tsuki ni Murakumo Hana ni Kaze / Yuuhei Satellite (Lynn)
30. [Ex] Zannenkei Rinjinbu (Album Track) / Tomodachi Tsukuritai (Sargon + Niko + Kommisar)

So thanks everyone for playing the first Solo Monogatari! (Now hitting 1600 downloads!) This sequel stays true to the original concept by having full difficulties charted for everyone but is more focused to recent anime... so if you watch some anime from previous season you probably get to play them in this pack! Also a lot of step charters entrust me their files and participating in this pack and new solo stepper has proven their potential! It surely be a lot of fun playing variety of stepping style so the only things left is DOWNLOAD and PLAY IT! Thanks everyone for supporting me. Enjoy!! --Sargon

Any questions or errors you found please inform me right away! If you had any comments I'll be glad if you let me know so maybe if there are next pack it would be more awesome.

Also you can get the first Solo Monogatari here
http://www.otakusdream.com/forums/in...28387#msg28387

Personal reviews :

Authentic Symphony (Sargon)
Choucho's sweet voice provide a cheerful opening for this pack! The song start out easy and gradually got more intense in the end.

Buddy (Sargon)
Enjoy drum and piano beats which is School Food Punishment's signature sound.

Coolish Walk (Kommisar)
Carnival-like song charted by Kommisar. Fast swinging beats may be a bit hard to hit.

Dear Future 8bit (Kommisar)
I actually liked this more than the original. Kommisar makes 8bit song flows really well.

Endless Story (Sargon)
C Cube has great song! Towards the end the step gets gradually more dense. A blend of rock and orchestral string.

Fellows (Niko)
Easy-going songs but nice to tap along. Contains some jacks that might throw you off! (Also the only male voice in this entire pack lol)

Futakotome (Niko)
This file is perfect. Step is not hard but it fits the beats really well. When the dance beat picks up you can immediately feel it on your finger!

Hacking to the Gate (Gundam-Dude)
Simple but fun file. Carefully-placed patterns in this charts make this file very replayable.

Hakase no Suki Nano Nano (LongGone)
Moe song but the pattern is very well-placed that there is barely any arrows that is randomly put in. Holds more replay value than I think and has unique note coloring tricks.

High Powered (Kommisar)
Kommi's signature fast paced style can be seen in this song. The song delivers fresh upbeat sound and is good for warming up.

Kawaru Mirai (Gundam-Dude)
Test your stream hitting skill on this file! The pattern is well-placed that stream won't be that hard to FC anymore. Fun file to play on solo.

Kore ga Umi he no Ai ja nai ka (aloola)
This is the hardest song in this pack so be prepared!

Kuusou Mesorogiwi (aloola)
Aloola only started stepping solo and got this good in no time! Intense repeated chord goes along with this ani-metal song!

Oath Sign (Sargon)
Somewhat heroic rock song released earlier on this pack?s development. Consistent predictable beats make this song suitable for beginners that wants to step up to harder difficulty.

Shirushi (Sargon)
Oriental-rock with occasional shamisen streams. Kitamura Eri's voice also perfect for this kind of song.

SHOOT! -No.4 Mix- (AnTiHoLiDaYs)
Meet this up and coming stepcharter! Don't underestimate him because he's good at emphasizing sounds as seen on this song but his row selection sometimes is not comfortable like some grace notes in this file but overall is pretty good for new solo stepper. SHOOT! by Kana sure is nice to listen to.

STRAIGHT JET (Niko)
Creative stream going well with synth sound. Niko does good job avoiding the file to get repetitive.

Suisai Candy (MaZei)
He's also new solo stepper but is pretty good too. The charts might remind you of O2Jam btw lol.

SUPER STREAM (Lynn)
Exactly the song name says you got to hit intense stream from the beginning to the end! This song is also fast and had plenty of chords to smash. My favorite Lynn file and is always cool to impress your friends by playing this.

Synchrogazer (Sargon)
Nana Mizuki <3 besides that this chart is very dense and have big chords and freezes to go with the strong synth sound.

Toki wo Kizamu Uta (Kommisar)
This is prime example of how to make simple file fun. This is the oldest song in this pack for nostalgic feel. Play it this is perfectly fun.

Tokitsukasadoru Juuni no Meiyaku (Gundam-Dude)
Powerful and depressing song. New GD style which implements jack theory. Unique feature of this file is 32nd burst that?s produce nice keyboard tapping sound when played correctly. Pretty cool.

Tomodachi Pink (AnTiHoLiDaYs)
(Lol I have to copy-paste his name everytime) AnTiHoLiDaYs design great stream to goes with moe voice and fast synth sound. Beware of difficulty spike! This is his better file in this pack.

Yamato Nadeshiko Education (Kommisar)
Fun bubblegum dance (I think) song with solid beats. Kommisar's style fits well with this song.

Zannenkei Rinjinbu (Kommisar)
This is Kommisar's more technical file. The song has great blend of rock,funk and some synth. (and bleep bloop)

Zzz (Ca25nada)
Despite the peaceful sound you'll find big chords and this file's highlight 32th staircase! The chords is a bit overkill but I like this file for those 32th.

[Ex] -if- Tobira Nosono Mukou Gawa He (lanjiao)
More beatmania-ish file. Even note placement looks like a convert from beatmania! And in the end the difficulty is quite harder than the rest of this file.

[Ex] Nexus (Sargon)
Claris' great dance track with Kz's complex piano sound!

[Ex] Tsuki ni Murakumo Hana ni Kaze (Lynn)
This file is magical because despite a LOTS of streams you?ll be able to drift though it very naturally! Tone of the song is more fantasy than other song in this pack thanks to touhou.

[Ex] Zannenkei Rinjinbu (Album Track) (Sargon + Niko + Kommisar)
The ultimate test of your solord stamina! After playing this pack for a while you should be able to guess who did which part of this song

Last edited by tunsz555; 05-15-2012 at 08:36 AM.. Reason: updated the links with patched pack
tunsz555 is offline   Reply With Quote