FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

nice tunnel
Old 05-8-2019, 07:44 PM   #1202
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Hey Gradiant if you don't like my play I'll be happy to sit on the side and watch you do some work for a change

Pretty sure you owe town something anyway since you largely sat out last phase

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 05-8-2019, 07:47 PM   #1203
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
me being alive is some weird ass gamble because wolves are in a tight jam and feel that they can worm themselves out of it if it's a point of contention...which actually makes almost no sense but I believe it before I believe all 3 of us are town
postgame is gonna be rough looking back at this post

I decided the precedent was lame because of how much information would be lost if I was the night kill
if I died, I would just have my colour flipped and there's a possibility that my block did something. I had no way of knowing if it did something (there is still uncertainty), but it's valuable information to give town regardless

also, how else do I break this precedent? announce it pregame? that's not a good strategy at all
Old 05-8-2019, 07:55 PM   #1204
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
postgame is gonna be rough looking back at this post

I decided the precedent was lame because of how much information would be lost if I was the night kill
if I died, I would just have my colour flipped and there's a possibility that my block did something. I had no way of knowing if it did something (there is still uncertainty), but it's valuable information to give town regardless

also, how else do I break this precedent? announce it pregame? that's not a good strategy at all
That last line is true, but I'm trying to figure out a world where you thought to soft but not claim at start of day, instead allowing the first few hours of the phase be engulfed in a discussion that was wasteful while you type I AM TOWN over and over again like some n00b who doesn't know what else to do.

Instead you let people (especially town cop, who you said you believed at the time) waste their time and only wait for their to be a mass claim where if you don't say something you look bad.

Yosh cried foul saying I was insulting you too bad but I think it's fucking worse for me to believe you would do this as a town pr.

Add in that you looked bad from the mass claim already, it just makes a gamble like this make more sense from wolf whole easily explaining away your inconsistancies and tone shifts.

Old 05-8-2019, 07:59 PM   #1205
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

wolves don't kill mml if he's real because they know other roles are in the setup and the block on him is free

move on

i'm still not home and getting a lil irritable over it
Old 05-8-2019, 08:03 PM   #1206
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

i'm like actually getting annoyed at the thoght that wolves arw gambiting by not killing mml in the world that he's real bc it just feels straightforward to me based on what we know about the setup

that probably means that if roundbox is real they didn't rc him n1 bc he would have been a great nk alt
Old 05-8-2019, 08:03 PM   #1207
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Hey Gradiant if you don't like my play I'll be happy to sit on the side and watch you do some work for a change

Pretty sure you owe town something anyway since you largely sat out last phase
Yeah sorry, I had a job and then I posted. I'll make sure I don't work next time

Anyways, argument for rb needing to claim in that eod is moot since there was no reason for him to claim there, and the point about rb already looking bad so this just being some gamble is also a bit bull because well yeah, when you've got claims, anybody that hasn't claimed or isn't a green from a supposed claim is gonna look bad. that's how poe works. And see how rb wasn't there, and then when he was, he claimed. Wasn't like he was just hanging around here posting and ignoring that people were claiming roles. Really seems like you're grasping at straws here so you get to keep your scum read on rb. Not saying you're for sure lying here by saying that, but you could chill a bit.
Old 05-8-2019, 08:07 PM   #1208
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

I have work? I was busy yesterday filming and editing a video to send in with a job application, and today I was busy sending out more job applications and grading (my seniors are done on Monday)
I didn't check the thread today until I got home, I wasn't just sitting back and waiting for discussion to happen
my activity has been consistent for certain hours of the day this game. I encourage you to look at historical data for this if you think I'm not being truthful

once again, you're assuming the ways in which I should play by saying "why didn't you just claim at the start of day"
based off of how bad that EOD would look for me, I wanted to withhold my claim to see how many people brought a case against me before claiming. there is strategy in this approach, and if you tell me there isn't, then I don't think you'll ever see me as town this game

do you see how many people are not tunneling on me as hard as you are?
Old 05-8-2019, 08:09 PM   #1209
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
wolves don't kill mml if he's real because they know other roles are in the setup and the block on him is free
tru
Old 05-8-2019, 08:11 PM   #1210
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Yeah sorry, I had a job and then I posted. I'll make sure I don't work next time

Anyways, argument for rb needing to claim in that eod is moot since there was no reason for him to claim there, and the point about rb already looking bad so this just being some gamble is also a bit bull because well yeah, when you've got claims, anybody that hasn't claimed or isn't a green from a supposed claim is gonna look bad. that's how poe works. And see how rb wasn't there, and then when he was, he claimed. Wasn't like he was just hanging around here posting and ignoring that people were claiming roles. Really seems like you're grasping at straws here so you get to keep your scum read on rb. Not saying you're for sure lying here by saying that, but you could chill a bit.
I'm much more carious why he didnt claim Start of Phase, not last EoD. He wouldn't have had time to properly claim at EoD obviously. I was asking about start of phase.

He WAS there at start of phase, so your point here makes no sense.

And like, Of course in a massclaim with as many people on board he claims something as either alignment? You say "at least" and then follow it up with a world that wouldn't likely happen if he was wolf. Or town. Like what?

Legit looks like you are not taking the time to read everything I've said on the issue if you think I'm grasping at anything.

Old 05-8-2019, 08:11 PM   #1211
Daikyi
FFR Player

Quote:
could have rced roundbox or had the rc blocked
rc?
Old 05-8-2019, 08:13 PM   #1212
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

As for you having work and no time, that can be true and you still could not be contributing greatly to the game. This game you've voted FFA and slammed on Antori for a while, and then ignore all points made against Roundbox to tell me I'm tunneling?

Ok man sure

Old 05-8-2019, 08:15 PM   #1213
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Yosh's avatar has no neck and now it bothers me

Old 05-8-2019, 08:15 PM   #1214
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

@InDheart you got your roleblocker claim and you still vote me?(keep in mind i claimed before the actual roleblocker)

so we have 2 cop claims that's CCCC and Roleblocker+ 1-shot that's BB that leaves us with 1T and that's wolf cop wolf blocker Godfather and a Serial killer

let's consider this in practice abit:
Serial killer either got roleblocked everyday(Gradiant/Daikyi being wolf) and having the wolf blocker block one of them on the other day, or they decided to not kill and i dont think that's the case in either of them but let's keep considering this, all the PRs in the game are already claimed and all evil roles claimed VT or are unclaimed which leaves inDheart/shado as only peopel not seered add in the Serial killer role and this becomes out of the question.

that means one of the PR claims has to be lying, the setup is either 2T or 3T in that case

let's take the case of 2T:
this is the case where I'm apparently wolf and in this case we have the only possible team being me and shado but who is the Serial Killer here?? you? serial killer also gets red check

ok now take a look at 3T:
this is the case where Hakulyte/MML are the wolf and this is where things get complicated and this is where things start to make sense because this means some of the green checks are false and this is necessary
assume Hakulyte is wolf, that means daikyi and raeko green check are false and with that we have inDheart/daikyi/shado/raeko with 2 of them being evil roles

ok now how about the case of MML being wolf? that means only Gradiant check alone is false and that gives us raeko/Gradiant/shado with two of them being evil roles

i think everyone here forgot about the whole lynching antori means there is infact a Serial killer without a doubt so take that into consideration

now if you take a look at who pushed on who and who could be the wolf teams you'll see where my vote on MML is coming from in my previous post

Quote:
could have rced roundbox or had the rc blocked
????

why would i RC him and not NK??? if i apparently got RBed AND I'm wolf then you're saying roundbox RBed me???

inDheart please put more thought into your posts

Old 05-8-2019, 08:17 PM   #1215
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
@InDheart you got your roleblocker claim and you still vote me?(keep in mind i claimed before the actual roleblocker)
ouch
Old 05-8-2019, 08:17 PM   #1216
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Actually Gradiant let me take this angle

If you think I am unheathily tunneling on Roundbox please take the time to explain how every one of the points I've made against him make no sense if he is a wolf/have no proper thread correlations to be considered likely? You can just use the points I've made in our recent interactions only if that's easier for you----i won't even ask you to start 're reading from phase start

Old 05-8-2019, 08:18 PM   #1217
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
rc?
rolecop

someone quotr antoris post and say that wasnt a typo
Old 05-8-2019, 08:19 PM   #1218
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

@MML why would i be wolf team with roundbox hi litterally voted me a second ago, I'm asking you for the wolf teams because i know exactly that it makes no sense from perspective of you being town

Old 05-8-2019, 08:25 PM   #1219
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Actually Gradiant let me take this angle

If you think I am unheathily tunneling on Roundbox please take the time to explain how every one of the points I've made against him make no sense if he is a wolf/have no proper thread correlations to be considered likely? You can just use the points I've made in our recent interactions only if that's easier for you----i won't even ask you to start 're reading from phase start
does he need to? I think this is a bit of big ask to sway just your opinion

and also, antori, I haven't voted for you

setup is probably CCCCBTT: no serial killer, wolf team is rc/blocker/gf
Old 05-8-2019, 08:26 PM   #1220
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
@MML why would i be wolf team with roundbox hi litterally voted me a second ago, I'm asking you for the wolf teams because i know exactly that it makes no sense from perspective of you being town
Well good sir please consider the following:

1 votes early in day mean nothing

2 bussing is a real thing should you not believe point 1

3 you voting an outed town cop makes no sense if you're town? Especially before a massclaim?

I mean if you want me to go back and mutiquote your initial push on me to death on my phone right now I guess I could but it reeked of wolf wanting to see if he could lynch a power role when I read it last night, and to be honest you are the type of player I wouldn't put past to try

Closed Thread