Old 08-8-2020, 05:04 AM   #641
benny58624
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
benny58624's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Age: 25
Posts: 323
Default Re: 13th Official Tournament

D4 going hard this round, damn. The cut-off has never been this high in the earlier rounds, seems like it'll be SDG-or-die.
benny58624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-8-2020, 10:30 AM   #642
_Zenith_
Misslord Extraordinare
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
_Zenith_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Connecticut
Age: 25
Posts: 4,532
Default Re: 13th Official Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilchilly View Post
I frickin knew it, D7 people have been holding back and now they're starting to show their true colors in these final rounds, lmao.
Never held anything back, people just doubt others abilities.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
and then you realize retaining skill is like 95% of the game after d7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Getting Charu upset is like having Gandhi punching his children.





_Zenith_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-8-2020, 01:28 PM   #643
Sanjixcon
🡸🡻🡹🡺
FFR Veteran
 
Sanjixcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Age: 30
Posts: 540
Default Re: 13th Official Tournament

Feel like every D6 song has been around the same difficulty this whole tourney.
I know they're slightly going up but I got 4 clean on Armageddon so I just thought that was kinda weird. I mean I couldn't even make D6 top 20 but yet I can make the top 5 xD
Sanjixcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-8-2020, 09:10 PM   #644
VisD
FFR Simfile Author
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
VisD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,116
Default Re: 13th Official Tournament

hey d4 can y'all like chill and stop improving? I don't want to play Sakura anymore for the revenge token. I'm sure you understand, much love
__________________

VisD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-8-2020, 09:42 PM   #645
sploder12
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
sploder12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 23
Default Re: 13th Official Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisD View Post
hey d4 can y'all like chill and stop improving? I don't want to play Sakura anymore for the revenge token. I'm sure you understand, much love
No
sploder12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-9-2020, 06:15 PM   #646
psychoangel691
Game, Event & Social Media Manager
All the things
Game ManagerForum ModeratorEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
psychoangel691's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bel Air MD
Posts: 10,238
Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: 13th Official Tournament

Previews tonight!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-9-2020, 06:34 PM   #647
mi40
mi40
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite Keysmasher
 
mi40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: mi40
Age: 27
Posts: 3,357
Default Re: 13th Official Tournament

YOOOOOOO LETS GO PLEASE LOL my hands are shaking i WISH i didn't get that miss DAMN MAN!!

this is after like 120 tries okay i need to go to bed i have to get up early for work
YOOOOOOOO if i make it top 5 ima be so ecstatic

__________________
mi40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-9-2020, 08:56 PM   #648
psychoangel691
Game, Event & Social Media Manager
All the things
Game ManagerForum ModeratorEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
psychoangel691's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bel Air MD
Posts: 10,238
Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: 13th Official Tournament

Down scroll

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-9-2020, 09:33 PM   #649
psychoangel691
Game, Event & Social Media Manager
All the things
Game ManagerForum ModeratorEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
psychoangel691's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bel Air MD
Posts: 10,238
Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: 13th Official Tournament

VOD

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-9-2020, 10:03 PM   #650
hi19hi19
lol happy
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
hi19hi19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: DESTINY
Age: 29
Posts: 12,038
Default Re: 13th Official Tournament

There's some Big Squidward Energy in D7...
__________________



hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 12:36 AM   #651
_Zenith_
Misslord Extraordinare
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
_Zenith_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Connecticut
Age: 25
Posts: 4,532
Default Re: 13th Official Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi40 View Post
YOOOOOOO LETS GO PLEASE LOL my hands are shaking i WISH i didn't get that miss DAMN MAN!!

this is after like 120 tries okay i need to go to bed i have to get up early for work
YOOOOOOOO if i make it top 5 ima be so ecstatic

Yo let's go dude, good shit!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
and then you realize retaining skill is like 95% of the game after d7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Getting Charu upset is like having Gandhi punching his children.





_Zenith_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 12:41 AM   #652
Devilchilly
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Devilchilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 291
Default Re: 13th Official Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Yo let's go dude, good shit!
POGGERS MI40 THE G.O.A.T
__________________


Devilchilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 01:23 AM   #653
SubaruPoptart
On the train again
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: On the train :)
Posts: 444
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: 13th Official Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
There's some Big Squidward Energy in D7...
I very much hope it stays this way because D7 tiebreaker is gonna be actually hilarious
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
oooohhhh YEEESSSS~
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ┐furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post





SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 03:01 AM   #654
Blackskull305
Sippin' tea in yo hood
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Blackskull305's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Saskatchewan
Posts: 163
Default Re: 13th Official Tournament

Looks like I'm out of the tourney this round. I had a blast and thoroughly enjoyed the competition. Good look to the rest of D7!! o7
Blackskull305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 11:08 AM   #655
Arere
FFR Player
 
Arere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 82
Default Re: 13th Official Tournament

gg d6 jumptrill speedy bois
__________________
: )
Arere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 11:55 AM   #656
SubaruPoptart
On the train again
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: On the train :)
Posts: 444
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: 13th Official Tournament

:( rip tie
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
oooohhhh YEEESSSS~
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ┐furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post





SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 01:14 PM   #657
Devilchilly
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Devilchilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 291
Default Re: 13th Official Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
:( rip tie
riptide.
__________________


Devilchilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 04:15 PM   #658
Bach96
Drum Corps Fanatic
FFR Veteran
 
Bach96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 24
Posts: 176
Default Re: 13th Official Tournament

Got the SDG and It shoulda been 5-0-0-3 but nerves at the end...


Last edited by Velocity; 08-10-2020 at 04:27 PM..
Bach96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 05:41 PM   #659
mi40
mi40
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite Keysmasher
 
mi40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: mi40
Age: 27
Posts: 3,357
Default Re: 13th Official Tournament

im die

__________________

Last edited by mi40; 08-10-2020 at 05:41 PM..
mi40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 06:19 PM   #660
Bach96
Drum Corps Fanatic
FFR Veteran
 
Bach96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 24
Posts: 176
Default Re: 13th Official Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi40 View Post
im die

such a sleepy doggo
Bach96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution