Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums > Gaming > The Werewolf Game

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-6-2020, 07:04 PM   #21
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 23
Posts: 2,049
Default Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Postgame]

y'all gotta be nicer to ffa. ik I say this a lot but its just not fair how y'all treat him on here.

anyways, plop you're a really good player. and tforces meme posting was lit
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Heh never underestimate the power of free time
boredom
wanting to get to know you all
true love
a sense of community
blackmail
weekend warriors
my desire to know everyone's dirty lil secrets


our mutual desire to be funny bois and gurls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-6-2020, 07:05 PM   #22
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran
 
Cold Kitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,299
Default Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Postgame]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
y'all gotta be nicer to ffa. ik I say this a lot but its just not fair how y'all treat him on here.

anyways, plop you're a really good player. and tforces meme posting was lit
i hope i did you justice fg
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-6-2020, 07:52 PM   #23
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 23
Posts: 2,049
Default Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Postgame]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
i hope i did you justice fg
u did welcome back <3
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Heh never underestimate the power of free time
boredom
wanting to get to know you all
true love
a sense of community
blackmail
weekend warriors
my desire to know everyone's dirty lil secrets


our mutual desire to be funny bois and gurls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-6-2020, 08:05 PM   #24
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran
 
Cold Kitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,299
Default Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Postgame]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
u did welcome back <3
<3
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-6-2020, 09:42 PM   #25
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 339
Default Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Postgame]

I apologize for killing Tokzic n1
I really thought he was a blue
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Plop is town in this game, TWG 195. Do not question this.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-6-2020, 09:44 PM   #26
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 28
Posts: 49
Unhappy Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Postgame]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I apologize for killing Tokzic n1
I really thought he was a blue
why don't you wanna see blue tokzic shine come on

I know you play to win but HOW RARE IS THAT
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-6-2020, 10:26 PM   #27
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 339
Default Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Postgame]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
why don't you wanna see blue tokzic shine come on

I know you play to win but HOW RARE IS THAT
when he flipped green, I felt kinda bad reading your post, which was the FIRST ONE
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Plop is town in this game, TWG 195. Do not question this.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-7-2020, 12:02 AM   #28
Bolth mannn
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Bolth mannn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 25
Posts: 2,084
Default Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Postgame]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
it's.... it's because it's a wolf....


I know lol I changed it specifically for this forum game itís great isnít it
__________________
Wow I'm old
Bolth mannn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-7-2020, 01:17 PM   #29
XelNya
KahoXN
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,768
Default Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Postgame]

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
Apologies to everyone for getting a little heated in the thunderdome.
Was the emotional post meant to gain sympathy? Little bit.
It partially came form a place of truth though. With all due respect, FFA, I don't car ehow mechanically clear YOU think you are, to people with no info, anything is fair game.
Donít apologize, coward.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
how could i deny the greatness that is our Lord Xelnya hoooooooooooooow
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-9-2020, 01:08 AM   #30
Tokzic
FFR Player
 
Tokzic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: TGB
Age: 30
Posts: 7,109
Send a message via AIM to Tokzic
Default Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Postgame]

squid marth tanking wolfkills away from blues ez 8)
__________________

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Tokzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-9-2020, 06:25 PM   #31
T-Force
Funnygurl's Rival
Sectional ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
T-Force's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Somewhere in, B.C., Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 2,707
Default Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Postgame]


No one ever did answer who the 7 people in the image were.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
YA MISSED YOUR FUCKIN BUS YA MORON

HOWS YOUR SEMI-CROQUANT NOW DUMBASS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
ive spent more time with photos of t-force than im proud of
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-9-2020, 06:26 PM   #32
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 339
Default Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Postgame]

no clue
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Plop is town in this game, TWG 195. Do not question this.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-9-2020, 06:53 PM   #33
T-Force
Funnygurl's Rival
Sectional ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
T-Force's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Somewhere in, B.C., Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 2,707
Default Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Postgame]

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
From left to right.
Top row: Xiz, Funnygurl
Bottom row: Tokzic, T-Force, YoshL, roundbox, Raeko




Goooooooooood times.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
YA MISSED YOUR FUCKIN BUS YA MORON

HOWS YOUR SEMI-CROQUANT NOW DUMBASS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
ive spent more time with photos of t-force than im proud of
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 08:39 PM   #34
dAnceguy117
cool hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
dAnceguy117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: he/him
Age: 29
Posts: 10,044
Default Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Postgame]

God that's good
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution