Old 02-23-2020, 05:52 PM   #1041
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,591
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I'm VT and I was just trying to bait a NK on me.
I was planning to fake claim mason with Xiz as a partner using post #62 as fake evidence.
Now, I'm probably just going to get mislynched and hated in postgame for really doing that.
Wait...What?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 05:53 PM   #1042
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,980
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

I broke my promise and checked in on the game at the dinnertable

I'm going back to radio silence

I can do a massive quote chain on Haku to show why his current "baiting NK" claim doesn't gel with how his original fake claim came out, but since people are just gonna whine I'm tunneling instead of reading the damn thing anyway I'm not gonna worry about doing it rn
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

We continue playing
[P A R A S I T E _E V E ]





Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 05:55 PM   #1043
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,591
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

So it's been over 13 hours since I've asked Raeko to put out a reads list and she has not. This is mildly irritating.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 06:08 PM   #1044
Hakulyte
Believe in Something
UX Designer
DeveloperFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,052
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Wait...What?
Real or Fake and why ?
__________________
Hakulyte is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 06:20 PM   #1045
Hakulyte
Believe in Something
UX Designer
DeveloperFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,052
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

I swear, I'm done with reaction tests after this.
__________________
Hakulyte is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 06:34 PM   #1046
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,591
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Real or Fake and why ?
Real reaction out of sheer confusion as to why anyone would do this...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 06:40 PM   #1047
Hakulyte
Believe in Something
UX Designer
DeveloperFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,052
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

I mean, take a guess.
__________________
Hakulyte is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 06:56 PM   #1048
Hakulyte
Believe in Something
UX Designer
DeveloperFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,052
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

So, you have no doubts that I was just trying to just save my town self D0 ?
__________________
Hakulyte is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 07:02 PM   #1049
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,591
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
So, you have no doubts that I was just trying to just save my town self D0 ?
I honestly don't know what to do with you, and I'm going to leave you to your own thoughts here. I don't have the mental energy required to deal with this madness.

Part of me believes you're insane enough to actually pull something like this off
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 07:07 PM   #1050
Hakulyte
Believe in Something
UX Designer
DeveloperFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,052
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Well, okay then.

Anyone else have a thought about this ?
__________________
Hakulyte is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 07:16 PM   #1051
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,980
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
So, you have no doubts that I was just trying to just save my town self D0 ?
Is this what you're claiming?
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

We continue playing
[P A R A S I T E _E V E ]





Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 07:17 PM   #1052
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,591
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

I think I'm gonna try to sleep tonight tbh...

Thoughts so far:

Storn's vote on me reeks to high heaven
Plop's shooting at me, and will miss as well
Raeko was drunk last night and using that as a "reason" why she didn't move her vote on Lar
Roundbox's vote on me EOD feels off and I do not believe he gave a reason why he didn't take it off despite saying he liked my EOD responses
DBP feels town to me based on our interactions in the morning

If I can't sleep I'll come back, I guess
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 07:18 PM   #1053
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,591
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Oh and I don't think Gradient touched on what I wanted him to...Hold on let me find it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 07:20 PM   #1054
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,591
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
I'm sorry what? This goes against like... your entire list?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
this point as well dbp
This
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 07:21 PM   #1055
Hakulyte
Believe in Something
UX Designer
DeveloperFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,052
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Is this what you're claiming?
I'm trying to see what people respond to this because I know 3 players are forced to lie in my face about it if everyone answers.


Dodging the question is also ngl for me, but it mostly depends of how everyone reacts.


..and yeah, dying is bad regardless of alignment.
__________________
Hakulyte is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 07:22 PM   #1056
Hakulyte
Believe in Something
UX Designer
DeveloperFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,052
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
...My dude... Did you forget that we played TWG 188 together as wolves?
I'd really like to hear Roundbox about this.
__________________
Hakulyte is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 07:26 PM   #1057
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,980
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I'm trying to see what people respond to this because I know 3 players are forced to lie in my face about it if everyone answers.
If I could go to Atlanta and clean SunFan's toilet fir a second voten i would.
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

We continue playing
[P A R A S I T E _E V E ]





Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 07:29 PM   #1058
Hakulyte
Believe in Something
UX Designer
DeveloperFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,052
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

I feel like I'm going to become heavily biased against Shadow/Roundbox if I keep reading TWG 188.
__________________
Hakulyte is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 08:06 PM   #1059
Hakulyte
Believe in Something
UX Designer
DeveloperFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,052
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
If I could go to Atlanta and clean SunFan's toilet fir a second voten i would.
What would you say if I told you I'm sheeping anything you vote ?
__________________
Hakulyte is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 08:07 PM   #1060
Hakulyte
Believe in Something
UX Designer
DeveloperFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,052
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

I feel like I need to lower the bar and switch gears to something that's more fun for others to play.
__________________
Hakulyte is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution