Old 11-2-2019, 03:14 PM   #1
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Past Re-Submissions

Hey guys, I know there's been some re-subs that seemingly got lost along the way at some point. I started going through looking for any re-submissions that need to be looked at. I'm not totally sure that all of this is accurate, this is just me going through the list and looking through the email and submission section so I'm going to put the list here, let me know if anything looks off. I'm going to try to get someone to look over them to see if they meet the conditions if I can't get anyone I'll take a look over them myself, but I want to make sure I have all the right stuff here real quick.

Thank you for being patient with me as I get all the batch stuff back to normal operation. Doing my best to get us where we need to be.

Iggy (Ghost_Medley)
Error Code (rushyrulz)
Ultraviolent Junglist (DarkZtar)
The Friendly Wolf Part 1 (Xtreme2252)

Accepted
Cycles (DDMythicalB3ast)
The Last Step (XelNya)
Chaos (Skullbac)
Donkey Punch (rayword45)
La Tristesse Durera Toujours (XelNya)
Horizon (DossarLX ODI)
Polis Ruin (Reshiram)

Rejected
How Things Went Wrong (XelNya)
Year of the Bad Dragon (Xtreme2252)
Stingray (James May)
Pouncelciot (ositzx369)
Running in the 90s (Psychotik)
Aquazar Destroys The Plastic World (I like it)
Beauty The Beast (Hairy Cabbage)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 01-22-2020 at 04:54 PM..
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-2-2019, 03:38 PM   #2
Psychotik
Heckin' Cute
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Past Re-Submissions

Looking back at Running in the 90s, I'd prefer if it was rejected right now. I might submit a revised version in the future.
I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.
Psychotik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-2-2019, 03:39 PM   #3
ositzxz369
Venetian Snares stepper
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

On my Pouncelciot file, TC_Halogen rated the latest version of it and said it was still Rejected b/c of the terrible-ness of the song's second half. Him and I couldn't figure out a way to solve it back then. Maybe I can do better on it nowadays(?), but I'd like to have a second opinion from a stepper who is really good at doing polyrhythms.

Last edited by ositzxz369; 11-2-2019 at 03:39 PM..
ositzxz369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-2-2019, 03:56 PM   #4
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychotik View Post
Looking back at Running in the 90s, I'd prefer if it was rejected right now. I might submit a revised version in the future.
You got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ositzxz369 View Post
On my Pouncelciot file, TC_Halogen rated the latest version of it and said it was still Rejected b/c of the terrible-ness of the song's second half. Him and I couldn't figure out a way to solve it back then. Maybe I can do better on it nowadays(?), but I'd like to have a second opinion from a stepper who is really good at doing polyrhythms.
Ah okay, I didn't think he'd gotten to any of the revised files. I mean AJ's an overall pretty strong simfile author/judge but feel free to ask around.
Quote:
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:

Quote:
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 11-2-2019, 09:43 PM   #5
Reshiram
The Vast White Note
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reshiram Send a message via Yahoo to Reshiram Send a message via Skype™ to Reshiram

Regarding Polis Ruin, I have a better version of fixes if I should send that back to you for it to be approved up. I don't even remember what fixes I sent way back when but I took a fresh look recently and balanced it out far better.
Old 11-3-2019, 12:43 AM   #6
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reshiram View Post
Regarding Polis Ruin, I have a better version of fixes if I should send that back to you for it to be approved up. I don't even remember what fixes I sent way back when but I took a fresh look recently and balanced it out far better.
You can send it on over to me.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 11-3-2019, 01:15 AM   #7
Reshiram
The Vast White Note

Send a message via AIM to Reshiram Send a message via Yahoo to Reshiram Send a message via Skype™ to Reshiram

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
You can send it on over to me.
And by that do you mean over PMs here, Discord, or a different source?
Old 11-3-2019, 02:36 AM   #8
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Discord is easiest for me if that works for you
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 11-3-2019, 08:08 PM   #9
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Hey guys, I know there's been some re-subs that seemingly got lost along the way at some point. I started going through looking for any re-submissions that need to be looked at. I'm not totally sure that all of this is accurate, this is just me going through the list and looking through the email and submission section so I'm going to put the list here, let me know if anything looks off. I'm going to try to get someone to look over them to see if they meet the conditions if I can't get anyone I'll take a look over them myself, but I want to make sure I have all the right stuff here real quick.

Thank you for being patient with me as I get all the batch stuff back to normal operation. Doing my best to get us where we need to be.

The Last Step (XelNya)
How Things Went Wrong (XelNya)
These should be about right?

I don't recall sending the last two after any submissions, but I'd need to see the files in comparison to what was sent the first time to check for you rofl and sadly I don't keep older copies, and I lost a fair amount of files in updating etterna, and some other stuff. I do happen to have these ones though, and I don't have either tagged as [Resubmission] save la triste.
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-3-2019, 09:59 PM   #10
Rapta
🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
Global ModeratorMultiplayer ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Ooh, Ultraviolet Junglist is in there!
Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourningfall
[3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawnskunk
if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger
do u even agrabah
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger
Today at 12:53 AM
I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychotik
When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haku
have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class
Rapta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-3-2019, 11:54 PM   #11
bmah
shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Castorpollux has already been fixed and accepted: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ux#post4640486

This post shows that I submitted fixes back on July 6, 2017: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ux#post4599210

Yup, it's been THAT long. Originally submitted for the Sept/Oct batch of 2016, it's been three years.

Last edited by bmah; 11-3-2019 at 11:56 PM..
bmah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-4-2019, 12:19 AM   #12
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmah View Post
Castorpollux has already been fixed and accepted: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ux#post4640486

This post shows that I submitted fixes back on July 6, 2017: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ux#post4599210

Yup, it's been THAT long. Originally submitted for the Sept/Oct batch of 2016, it's been three years.
Ah the list he gave me still had them listed under conditional. Thanks!
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 11-4-2019, 02:44 AM   #13
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Stingray (James May)
I'm surprised this is on here and not Puppy Parade lmao. To be fair, the patterning on Stingray got real shitposty towards the end. Gonna probs keep this one as rejected tbh

James May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-4-2019, 02:56 AM   #14
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Originally Posted by James May View Post
I'm surprised this is on here and not Puppy Parade lmao. To be fair, the patterning on Stingray got real shitposty towards the end. Gonna probs keep this one as rejected tbh
I'm goin off a spreadsheet Doss gave me that had things labelled as conditional or pending fixes and that I saw re-subs in the email or on the sub area for.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 11-7-2019, 12:46 AM   #15
James May
FFR Player

Ah! Alrighty

James May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 09:30 AM   #16
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Thank you guys for being patient with me as I work through old stuff and keep the new stuff going. Looking at more CQ today

Horizon (DossarLX ODI)
Polis Ruin (Reshiram)

have all been moved to accepted, still working through more.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-21-2020, 09:42 AM   #17
Dinglesberry
longing
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Rejected
Year of the Bad Dragon (Xtreme2252)
Lmao
Dinglesberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 04:49 PM   #18
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

AJ looked at the past OT stuff here's his comments:

Aguazaur Destroys The Plastic World [I like it] - few to little changes made and most notes in previous judgment still apply; not accepted.

Beauty & the Beast [Hairy Cabbage] - few to little changes made and most notes in previous judgment still apply; not accepted.

Chaos [Skullbac]: audio file is misnamed; open in AV and hit Ctrl+P, then hit the magnifying glass next to the "Music" field to fix. fixes are well done and chart is much more playable/enjoyable now; accepted!

Cycles [DDMythicalB3ast]: a lot of subtle nuances have changed about this file but many minor things still remain. However, after reassessing my notes and the impact of the notes against the overall judgment score, I think the score was overall a bit harsh. Accepted.

Error Code [rushyrulz]: first off, apologies on the notes I gave to you on this because they were admittedly not the greatest quality. First off, chart offset changed to 1.702 (not sure why I said offset was good, it was noticeably off, by 20ms). Secondly, there are still instances of drops where there should be only two notes of repetition instead of three, and I also messed up when giving you these notes by mentioning some instances where there were legitimate three-note repeats: there's really none that are viable. Some instances are the same notes but with different levels of punch, which would be better to break mini-jacks off in general. Give it another go and see if you can find them all - if not, I can help with this. Staying in Conditional Queue status.

How Things Went Wrong [XelNya]: changes were never made to this chart with the submission in April of 2018; not accepted.

The Friendly Wolf (Part 1) [Xtreme2252]: even better still; you're close with this. There's still some inconsistency in the representation of the drums that you follow throughout the chart, and some jump placements are a bit strange. Let's talk more in detail about specific target areas when you get the chance and we'll get this fixed up by having you think a bit more about some ambiguous things. Conditional queue.

The Last Step [XelNya]: an even more egregious instance where my score was definitely a bit too harsh. I see subtle changes that were resolved, and overall this file's actually pretty fun. Accepted.

Ultraviolent Junglist: I need a bit more time to look at this. Result looks a lot more favorable than before, but there's still some other tweaks that I want to see made and I'll list them out in detail.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by psychoangel691; 01-22-2020 at 04:54 PM..
Old 01-22-2020, 09:37 PM   #19
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
The Last Step [XelNya]: an even more egregious instance where my score was definitely a bit too harsh. I see subtle changes that were resolved, and overall this file's actually pretty fun. Accepted.
I am very hype to see this file get into the game.
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote