Old 11-18-2019, 03:38 PM   #41
Funnygurl555
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 22
Posts: 1,949
Default Re: TWG 190 Postgame

got the job I was freaking out about in deadchat. Got some hw to do b4 the money hits though

Some weird shit, being around "higher class" wealthier people rather than my recovery community. Feel outta place
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 03:39 PM   #42
Funnygurl555
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 22
Posts: 1,949
Default Re: TWG 190 Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
got the job I was freaking out about in deadchat. Got some hw to do b4 the money hits though

Some weird shit, being around "higher class" wealthier people rather than my recovery community. Feel outta place
*Wolf
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 03:53 PM   #43
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 451
Default Re: TWG 190 Postgame

nice dude

wolfchat https://discord.gg/Q7NEN5

masonchat https://discord.gg/cnMywA
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 04:54 PM   #44
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 26
Posts: 839
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 190 Postgame

I'm sorry everyone, sometime after signups happened I was placed on a new contract and I'm now working 11~ hour days, and this time I actually did sleep through EoD (again)

I think a site-wide break would be good, or maybe switch to turbos for a while
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i admire this subsection of the ffr community's ability to tolerate you

because i really, truly can't
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 07:20 PM   #45
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 305
Default Re: TWG 190 Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
switch to turbos for a while
I kinda like this idea
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 05:23 PM   #46
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 26
Posts: 839
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 190 Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I kinda like this idea
I kinda like you
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i admire this subsection of the ffr community's ability to tolerate you

because i really, truly can't
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 01:14 PM   #47
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 451
Default Re: TWG 190 Postgame

i gotta say one hopeful thing at least

assuming people weren't lying to my face when i was just cold dming them for help with replacements, there's like, several people interested in getting back to playing when their schedules free up

so there's that
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution