Old 09-7-2019, 07:32 PM   #661
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,663
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Yeah, it kinda was just slipped right in there, lol.
if we're talking kappa he's got at least three contradicting posts before page twenty by my current count
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 07:33 PM   #662
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,663
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

oh I can't read either

i'm a fucking idoiot
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 07:33 PM   #663
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,663
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

yeah so dumb I misspelled my own insult
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 07:34 PM   #664
psychoangel691
Event & Social Media Manager
All the things
Game ManagerForum ModeratorEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
psychoangel691's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bel Air MD
Posts: 9,763
Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
if we're talking kappa he's got at least three contradicting posts before page twenty by my current count
That's part of why I've been pressing on kappa a bit, there was definitely some funky stuff. But that particular thing was DBP haha.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 07:47 PM   #665
Chihiro Fujisaki
FFR Player
 
Chihiro Fujisaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 34
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki View Post
I will be honest that it doesn't totally sit right with me, that in general you would think it is going to help you as a wolf to 180 on xel and focus on almost nothing else today. Because the focus reads to me as emotionally based, which would not be real if you are a wolf. How exactly I reconcile that with everything else I've felt about you in the game, I do not know. I have some level of temptation to just defer to inD's opinion of you.
I found my counterargument to this in my notes.

If Xel is town and DBP wolf, then DBP defending pushes on Xel as opportunistic due to Xel being gone is influenced by the extra info of knowing Xel is town, and it being easier to see. Flipping is then a response to sun fan calling DBP out on it being strange.

In the bad partner defense scenario, then DBP is so insecure about being called out on it that he is hyperfocusing it. I do not really feel like that is what is happening though.
Chihiro Fujisaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 08:05 PM   #666
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,663
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

blah I need a break

Also, I am ignoring the known flips for this. Deal with it because fuck you.

format got fucked idc to fix it

Page one:

Starts with t-force gimmick and shit posts


Page two

starts with shit posts, noteworthily: thesunfans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelicopter View Post
hello yes it is I
XeleNyeah

I <3 taylor swift (taytay), bmah files and a nice, refreshing can of lime coca-cola after a hard day's work refilling vending machines or something

recently, I learned the hard way that sunfan is always right about everything always, and as such, I encourage you all to listen to his reads this game because he is always right about everything always

Maximillian Pelar (last name) is truly a handsome gentleman with thick, luscious eyebrows that make me swoon

my brother taught me everything that I know about music and the ladies, and I wish I could wear a hat as well as him. we also are lowkey into twincest but don't tell anyone

my least favorite pokemon is gardevoir because I don't really like psychic/fairy type combination

if you have any questions about any of my opinions, please fuck off because I don't care about you

if you have any questions about any of my reads, please fuck off because I won't have any, and I encourage you to refer to sunfan's reads instead

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL
rly guys

only real noteworthy thing: more votes for the gimmick


Page 3:

Lots of DBP shit posting. Also my dick is average: have your answer.

#HOTXELFADCTSYOUDIDNOTACTUALLYWANTTOKNOW


Page 4:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
We don't know what the consequences are for enacting T-Force lynch, so I say we should find out now rather than later.
First really relevant post. Very agreeable. Not worth aligning off of tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
cuil h&h

weak charu town or at least wouldnotlynch
Hi. Noted.


Page five

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
i'm ignoring anyone commenting on not knowing what voting t-force does as a basis for a read

no one does, get over it

if you think it's a net negative then just don't do it and say that. i think it's upside and worth engaging with at least once, just based on how people design games
And I will happily ignore town cred for stating the obvious.


Page six:

oh hey we insta'd t-force

and xiz got that neat vote modifyer for the day

So we're on page six and literally nothing of actual value has happened. Game's going real well guys.


Page seven:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
Imagine me not saying something dumb d1 .-. A world that would be.
I agree with this because to be honest in a game where you two interact later, this actually looks bad later on, actual lack of thinking it through aside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
a moment ago i swore there was some kind of significant contrast to these posts, but now i can't figure out what i was thinking

it was gonna be about different treatment of people for the same thing but it's the flash of similarity that's gone

maybe both being classifiable as "dumb shit"
You little shit.

Also by the way, in case this actually appears as more of a summery: it kinda is. Why? Nothing has happened that ius worth leaning anyone anywhere. Everyone is still at an uncomfortable null with the only notes being that this is the kind of a game where wolf charu would fucking dominate.

Not saying he's a wolf though. Just saying, this is where if I gave a fuck on d0 anymore I'd have considered pushing him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
is literally anyone here

what do you think of kappa saying things that sound bad

what do you think of the xel posts i taped to the wall/is my thought worth valuing at all

at what point do you estimate anything will happen and/or are you keen on accelerating the timeline

what do you think of my vote

what do you think of sunfan's xiz vote

what do you think of t-force voters disclaiming they don't know what they're really voting for
Allow me to answer this post day.

1. Nothing he said sounds bad at the point in time it was said, it'd only be bad in a world where him and xiz would be partners. Which LOL at this point.
2. No value.
3. Voting Hateandhatred here was absolutely irrelevant because all you're doing is a feign of activity of calling out an inactive player. Wow, so fucking cool, my panties are DRENCHED. I even put some on to make this joke legitimate: You are welcome.
4. It actually starts here because this post is absolute dog shit. I wish I had given a crap really.
5. TBH sunfan answered the rest perfectly.

But like I said, this post looks like dogshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Honestly haven't really dug into the "hmm, why did such and such come in and state X, and or Y, and or Z?"

Also, chill, there's still more than 24 hours left in this phase. Xel throwing shade at Kappa is whatever and I don't think there's anything in that small interaction I would classify as "yeah, this dude is wolfin' for sure."
Interesting. Added to the notes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Quick couple thoughts tho:

The interaction between Xel and Kappa I read as sarcasm from Xel.

The T-Force game show wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be.
HEY LITTLE SHIT I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP. IF PEOPLE COULD ACTUALLY READ AND INTERPRET TONE HALF AS WELL AS THEY READ LIKE THEY CAN, THEN FUCK YOU FOOL.

One change: InD is no longer in the null pile and is in the "I wish I had pushed" pile.


Page 9:

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
well another aspect is the sentiment conveyed by the sarcasm persists

i think it reads strange next to the "i do dumb shit all the time" to continue going "hUH PAL, a misTAKE you sAY" so i read it completely straight and non-sarcastic

and i would say i was looking at metadata more than the shitposting topics themselves when i made my vote

you feel like you've taken on the usual role of me this game somehow
It's completely a joke, again, people are tone dead here.

oh and a fun interaction with greg and charu about the miller, we all know charu was kidding, GREG TOOK BAIT AND RUINED IT, ASS HOLE.


Page ten:

You know the opening posts on this page lead me to be curious how often kappa has rolled wolf because these posts scream scared town or wolf

it's cute

lots of fun convos focused on kappa that it rly feels like he's playing the bad town card a tad too hard for my liking.


Page eleven:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
That's up to the cop if they want to do that.

Are you trying to influence our PR's, sir?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
I haven't suggested anything so no

But I'm trying to anticipate how the game can go and see what our options are.
Ideally a bunch of people would have to answer stuff like this, but rip
This actually forces HnH into the wolf pile, I fuck not care who you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
Hmm. WV hasnt been talking Idk if thats because of anything or they are trying to lay low.

Xiz is also not talking. Maybe trying to lay low.

Xel jumped on me for a remark might be nothing might be trying to see if people will follow.

Shadows remarks of my "gross list" is kind of wierd maybe just trying to get people to jump on me.

Poptart is Poptart.

These are my questionable reads.
questionable reads is being really generous because while I disagree with Shadow's motion this was a "hit list" it's not a reads list either

you tryin' to be sneaky here bud, and that is an actual accusation, for the first time this game. See you don't know me very well, which is great for me because it means I get to spend games fucking with you till you figure me out.

Which I can spell it out for you: I don't like you in the game anymore pretty much at this point.

Wolf list:

HnH
Kappa


Page twelve:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
I had forgotten that Kayla was playing too. Also is not posting a lot maybe trying to lay low. that would also be a read for possible wolf.
Do you remember anything, or are you just playing really dumb for a free pass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
I understand. I didnt really take too much stock into it. Im bad at reading tone in text. Something Im going to need to get better at. Im not going to tunnel you and grill you for that comment dont worry.
Juicy contradiction here. You did give it weight because you said "Xel jumped on me" which we can argue the semantics of what you meant all day, but it'll be long and boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
Im probably going to vote one of the low posters. But havnt really decided yet. I need to figure out which lynch would give us the most info I havnt really figured out that part yet.
It's literally fucking free.


Page thirteen:

ENTER DAFUCKINGBACKPACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
you're new but these things are diametrically opposed

low posters give the least info lol
NOTED.


Page fourteen:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
what information do we get if they roll town
YOUR FIRST GOOD POST. CONGRATS.

Note this post btw. I'll be asking this later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
Im here too. :/ Id almost say lynch me to just get info at this point. I know its a dumb move but, Like Id rather you guys see where I am coming from so you have some info going forward.


My opinion is shadow is going to give info whether or not the turn red or blue,


Id also Vote WV.


InD is someone too look closely at going forward.



Xel might be a good person to look at as well.


H&H is acting wierd but idk.


Rest is either not talking or trying imo to help.
Gonna bring up some notes.

Mostly the one I just made.

You implied we get nothing out of lynching me. But then you jump right onto the idea I am worth it by saying I am worth looking into. This is the SECOND contradiction you've made that I give a shit about.


Page fifteen:

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
"i think ind's made a lot of posts about nothing besides his posts that are something and other people's posts that are nothing"

dabackpack

asspull better next time
You. You are likable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
what kind of info do you see shadow giving? besides the list he made i don't think of him as having particularly strong associations with people, like the ones in my mind right now are with me/sunfan and i don't think of either of those as very strong

do you feel like talking more about any reads you mentioned for the first time here
Can you town any harder? I have hard time thinking otherwise for the moment.

Let's recap:

Towns:

InD
Charu <- he earned it for now because at this point he's not worth lynching.

Less Stellar Towns:

Shadow
DBP

Not Towns:

HnH
Kappa


Page sixteen:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
no, your posts are a large signal which is largely noise, others have small signal with small noise

even now I don't know what real reads you have despite your investment

so, make it happen
I dunno how to feel about this rn. A lot of what DBP does on this page makes him look better but I dunno if I agree with it per-say.


Page eighteen:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
I think xel is such a bad vote :/
THIS IS SUCH

HOW WAS THIS MISSED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
DBP who are you going to vote
THE FYAFUCK.


Page nineteen:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
shadow is looking like best bet even though I don't like your reasoning on him

xel isn't a good choice bc opportunism, subaru I think is town because derp city, you look town bc your misguided attempt at prioritizing information lynching seems sincere and not... something a wolf would do, I think
...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelicopter View Post
dbp/xel +1, you heard it here first

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL
This post is fucking dogshit.

I wish I had gave enough of a shit to grill you for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
dude's not here to defend himself, making him the easiest lynch in the world if he's town, and if he's town wagonomics would be grim because he's not here

you should know what I'm talking about
No fucking wonder people have this shitty xel/dbp world today, jesus horse fucking christ.[/spoiler]

Page twenty:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
yeah i'm being a hypocrite bc subaru isn't here either but who cares
This is a cool post we need noted for later.


Page 22 because fuck typing it out now

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
yeah I very clearly have no idea what I'm doing

xelnya is trying to play a fast one on us
THIS POST IS WHY EVERYONE CAUGHT UP ON THIS CURRENT DAY THAT ME AND DBP CAN EVER BE PARTNERS IS A PLAYER WORTH NOT LISTENING TO.

There is no reason to bus me at this juncture of the game, and he said he needed to be convinced, and then he votes me based on my own post arguing a "fast one."

No DBP oriented player busses that way here. I was salvagable from a wolf pov I think because other partner would have jumped into it or played devil's advocate. You don't even get that sweet town cred for this lynch, you get nothing out of even trying to save me here as a wolf.

And other people in this current game fucking know that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
xel appearing at the last minute to call us fucking idiots is infuriating

eat a dick
Gonna jump back to this: on this reread it was hasty to lump everyone into a pile. I'll give you that,.


We get nightflips. Reads + Flips.

1. the sun fan- Killed N1 (Vanilla Town)
2. DaBackpack
3. Svaz
4. Chihiro Fujisaki
5. Shadow_God_10- Killed D1 (Vanilla Town)
6. jessiebessie
7. inDheart
8. XelNya
[color=red]9. Hateandhatred
10. Charu- Lynched N1 (Jailkeeper)
11. SubaruPoptart- Lynched D0 (Vanilla Town)
12. 123kappa3
13. psychoangel691

lack of color is null btw

Hey there's the d0 work I would have done if I could be bothered

Anyway let's dunk on a few more posts because I cannot keep paying attention long enough:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
First up I havnt read much and Ill read tomorrow.


Subaru vote is whatever, Its based on a meta read which I can understand and its hard to fault it. The only issue is wolfs can easily go on that with no repercussions.


I am going to read a lot more the new guy chiro posted a shit ton, Idk if that is because his roll kind of looked bad or he thinks town is dumb and trying to fix it. Idk explain why you all gung ho so fast. Ill read mor eon what you wrote tomorrow morning.

DBP, and Ind have this wierd situation going on I dont like.

Kayla coming in last minute and not voting.

H&H please tell us what your opinioins are tomorrow.

Im think between InD and DBP one is wolf.


Shadow is still kind of wierd ill wait till they make some more posts.

all non posters yesterday need to start talking.
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
This turn of event is actually helpful to me.

Chihiro is a strown town lean. Is only a replacement yet dug into the game like no one had so far. Could still be a great wolf, but I don't feel like he tried to protect anyone without legit reasons, and kind of looked into everyone equally, at least with the few posts so far.

Shadowgod is lock town for me, at least for the time being. I don't know how many games he's played before, but seeing him roll wolf almost everytime, he gives himself away fucking instantly, this time he's not anywhere near doing this, so he gets a pass for sure.

Indheart is a scumlean, his vote on me doesn't look bad, no vote on me could possibly look bad imo, but his defense when people brought it up sucked big time.

DBP town lean. He plays like in the Anime North game, and indheart I have as a scum lean anyway, which reinforces him imo. Xelnya push isn't bad, but he looks like himself and I think he knows that, so that's a slight jab against him

123kappa made some great points here and there but they're open to interpretation most of the time. Will keep an eye on what he says. What's up with the back and forth with Xel?

Psychoangel is hard null. You're busy IRL though so... yeah, that.

Charu you're posting but aren't involving yourself enough... At least based on your post count, you don't have half the substance lesser posters have. This makes you look bad but you can come back duder.

Jessie is T-Force aka useless so far

Xelnya is Xelnya. You better not be a fucking blue.

Svaz looks mediocre because you're what's left out if I don't count Jessie and Kayla.

Busy day for me but that's a start!
Me being blue here would have been better actually, though we can say I'm not based on not being dead from claiming for dear life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
In the last game I was in, the JOATs had only certain nights they could use a given ability (though that much was outlined in the OP). I dunno, I feel like killing off more vocal, "strong" players is always a viable strategy, if ultimately the more boring option. I dunno, I like to keep the chatty ones around personally, but I've also never won, so there's that lol.

Anyway I've been told a lot to look at what dead people say. And would you look at these rare, highly valuable posts. Xelicopter (now solar powered)(Pink bf? Emo bf? Why not both? T-Force edition)


There's a whole lot of content here:
Xelicopter's biggest case was on XelNya. (it was sunfan on the account though, keep up!)



Later he grows suspect of DBP for continually defending Xel in favor of, confirmed green, dearly departed, SubaruPoptart (hippty hoppity geT-Force off my property edition). He even suggested they could be in cahoots.




If you see below, though, he went with the latter. Charu was there for a moment too, but I'll get to that shortly here.

Let's pause to look at the votes, contextualized for today.

SubaruPoptart: 4 - Wayward Vagabond Chihiro Fujisaki, XelNya, 123kappa3, Charu
XelNya: 3 - the sun icopter, inDheart, DaBackpack
Xiz Svaz: 1 - T-Phantom
Unvote: - Hateandhatred

Did note vote: Xiz Svaz, Shadow_God_10, jessiebessie, SubaruPoptart, psychoangel691

OK time to look at Charu(RARE prison edition)(Love Letters to the ShadowGod paint job). Man, his posts are so amicable, it's a shame he can't provide good vibes and such beyond the first day.



context:
Finally, he votes for Xel after all, however briefly.

then. near the very end, opts for SubPop instead.

It's worth noting that somewhere in there he noted 123kappa3's suspicion of him briefly, but it wasn't enough to warrant suspicion and I don't think it is here, either. In fact, that was one of his few town reads.
The rest: ind/h&h potential partners (echoing dbp), Xel a possible wolf, not much on others


As a side note, does anyone else have issues with the "insert" text editor functionality dying with big posts? Whenever I type something big I "preview post" to save my stuff but eventually the text overlaps each other, it's pretty annoying.

Anyway I'll look at SubPop's stuff next, but this "no insert functionality" is actually killing me, and there should be some stuff to consider here, namely that both of last night's NK's were going to vote for XelNya at different points. Is it a frame job? Probably tbh, but it makes sense to at least put some pressure on Xel to figure out who would be the main culprit here.
To all people asking why svaz is likable: HI HERE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
Okay so I am going to first explain some of my train of thought. Xel didnt do like anything yesterday and people went on him. I dont know why and its make it even weirder that suncopter was pushing xel. I still think pushing Xel yesterday was bad. Obv he was unhelpful and its why I had some issues but, I was never going to vote.


Shadow hasnt done anything today very useful at all. Or really yesterday. I dont really like them still but, my vote on them was better for d1.


DBP Looks bad to me like really bad. First they dismiss pretty much me the entire EOD.
I ask a question about who to pick because I wanted shadow and people werent following, They say choose for yourself which looks like they want to cause more confusion. Idk top lynch for me at this point. I want to see how InD does today. I still am leaning more town.

Between H&H, XIZ/SVAZ, Kayla I think there is a wolf. I would lean more towards either H&H or SVAZ probably SVAZ over H&H but its close in my eyes. Maybe could be two wolves idk. Svaz posted recaps and made some comments. Kayla reads town but i dont have an amazing reason for it.


On another hand I Did not like WV at all at the end of EOD. and it sucks even more that they got subbed. I would vote WV just based on that EOD but, now Chihiro is doing a lot which causes me some issues.

3 Wolves, 1.DBP, 2. Svaz , 3. Shadow. Thats where I am at right now. 2 and 3 are not as strong. all are not 100%.


kappabullshit
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 08:42 PM   #667
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 444
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki View Post
Why do you like dbp so much?
when we finally worked out why he was suspecting me, that felt like, ok

when i think about his eod, i don't really get what he'd be doing from a wolf pov if xel and subaru are t/t, because it's not like he'd have much reason to defend xel unless xel somehow expects that from him in particular

he could be ~fine with either lynch and not have to go back on his subaru town lean (i think it was him that had this on early reads) just to make sure a lynch goes through

like i think the incentive to do things that look weird as a wolf would be, you're defending someone or you want to project some kind of progression, but "maybe xel is pulling a fast one on us" is as weird of a "progression" as they come anyway

it's not the most heartwarming read, but him being with xel seems somewhat less likely, even if i dislike xel defending against the association ahead of doing anything else
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 08:50 PM   #668
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 444
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
Okay if this is how much you like people then I dont like you know. So the bottom 3 are a given they look bad no matter what.

Why is Svaz someone you like? They are memeing half the time and also not the here. This bothers me.

Ill just ignor the DBP because youve stated everything on it. I dont agree with you but, Im not sure I will change your mind.

Ill not comment on myself. I dont know why you put Kayla there and does that mean wolf lean or town lean or idk. your post is confusing.
bold: it's like, more town than not, maybe your group has a wolf in it but probably not both wolves. putting people in buckets at the same time as trying to make a town->wolf list helps me a lil bit

svaz is someone i like because of how she dug into a few posts seeming like she actually wanted to figure out what was going on in them, while also providing her own thoughts, which is some of the most productive kind of discussion we can have

the people who are at the bottom are there because of my thought that most wolves were not leading the lynch yesterday (since two of the loudest voters flipped town) -> wolves don't have thread control -> wolves are inactive
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 08:51 PM   #669
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 444
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Pretty sure the zzz was just a "this is boring no one's doing anything" type deal

and don't feel bad, I didn't really understand that post either.
can i help you

zzz is because the irl concept of sleep is lock town
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 08:57 PM   #670
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 444
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki View Post
I found my counterargument to this in my notes.

If Xel is town and DBP wolf, then DBP defending pushes on Xel as opportunistic due to Xel being gone is influenced by the extra info of knowing Xel is town, and it being easier to see. Flipping is then a response to sun fan calling DBP out on it being strange.

In the bad partner defense scenario, then DBP is so insecure about being called out on it that he is hyperfocusing it. I do not really feel like that is what is happening though.
ya this is the counterargument to my thing

in that case i get a little confused about why he'd want to tmi that xel of all people is town in the first place, when he sees other townspeople pushing him

it'd be like, if he's trying to go deep or thinks he has to based on how his partners are doing. but then the problem with defocusing those two lynch targets is then what if town then refocuses on your partners

might be back to hopeful-view-of-gameplay-land for me
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 09:23 PM   #671
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 444
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

idk

maybe i need to reread people's cases and be sold if i'm gonna be on board with any current lynch since i'm kind of voting a cop-out/liability atm

gonna duolingo some rq before i forget
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 09:54 PM   #672
Chihiro Fujisaki
FFR Player
 
Chihiro Fujisaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 34
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Unvote
Chihiro Fujisaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 10:00 PM   #673
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 26
Posts: 830
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
If Xel is refusing to play then I want to lynch Xel or DBP. Xel is annoying me at this point because a lot of what I wante to happen was based on him playing. So him not playing makes me want to lynch him. It just seems like he either doesnt care as town or is trying to look like he doesnt care as wolf either way I dont see any reason for him to keep playing. But again we do need to get a wolf. I think DBP is a wolf. So in my mind I want to just vote DBP. Tbh I dont understand a lot of conclusions you guys are coming to because I dont really play as much as you guys I guess. I am just not as good. For example the stuff InD says about teams I am not sure how I would have come up with that stuff. I am inclined to believe that this was figured out by a decent analysis or whatever I just feel to dumb to figure it out on my own maybe.

The deal is we need to kill a wolf. If someone wants to claim I dont think its that bad. I am not sure what the counter play is. Also Svaz saying they dont want people to claim based off of the message is kind of wierd but, this is just me.
I've been at xel's throat since yesterday and you have both of us as wolves

are you even thinking this through?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 10:00 PM   #674
Chihiro Fujisaki
FFR Player
 
Chihiro Fujisaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 34
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

First impression of Xel's post is: Not taking the flips in mind when reading through, and kind of just dumping them at the end, is bizarre to me? What is the point of this thought experiment of reading Charu and focusing on him so much when he is dead??
Chihiro Fujisaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 10:02 PM   #675
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 24
Posts: 40
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I've been at xel's throat since yesterday and you have both of us as wolves

are you even thinking this through?
huh. I have you both wolves for diffrent reasons. I dont understand why you being at Xels throat changes that or makes you any better. because why you attacked him is because he said you stupid.
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 10:04 PM   #676
Funnygurl555
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 22
Posts: 1,944
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Vote Count
XelNya- 2 (DaBackPack, Svaz)
_Zenith_ - 1 (inDheart)
DaBackPack - 1 (psychoangel691)
123kappa3 - 1 (XelNya)

Day 1 ends at 10:00 PM Central Time. ~56 minutes 'til EOD.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 10:07 PM   #677
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 444
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

oh the subaru read + saying xel feels opportunistic would mean wolf dbp would actually have tmi'd two town if they both are town, at different points, but them still being both of his votes even if he is setting up a move onto kappa

tmi since the thoughts didn't seem like, the most substantial for believing that, since those two were who they were
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 10:07 PM   #678
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 26
Posts: 830
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
I am trying. . DBP is because they attacked me day one and was very dismissive on anything I said. and then of course voting Xel d1 is in my opinion not smart. They went on InD and then backed off. I was sus of InD day1 and tbh I wouldnt give InD the pass untill the next day I think you need more info if you basing the sus off of them trying to look very helpful. So with all of that DBP looks the most like a wolf.
i wasn't going to say this when you brought it up earlier but it's something you need to know

the game doesn't revolve around you, and forming a scumread based on someone dismissing your early-game comments is self-important. some things you and hnh said off the top of my head I didn't find important enough to deal with immediately, especially since I had my hands full with other leads with only like an hour before EoD.

it's hard to say this not-offensively, but someone ignoring what you're saying doesn't mean they're trying to hide from you, it means they just might not care at that moment.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 10:07 PM   #679
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 24
Posts: 40
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
oh the subaru read + saying xel feels opportunistic would mean wolf dbp would actually have tmi'd two town if they both are town, at different points, but them still being both of his votes even if he is setting up a move onto kappa

tmi since the thoughts didn't seem like, the most substantial for believing that, since those two were who they were
I have no clue what this means? whats TMI
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2019, 10:08 PM   #680
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,663
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki View Post
First impression of Xel's post is: Not taking the flips in mind when reading through, and kind of just dumping them at the end, is bizarre to me? What is the point of this thought experiment of reading Charu and focusing on him so much when he is dead??
I focused on kappa more?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution