Old 08-21-2019, 10:49 AM   #41
_Zenith_
Misslord Extraordinare
Difficulty ConsultantD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
_Zenith_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Maryland
Age: 24
Posts: 4,504
Default Re: TWG Turbo 27 Signups Thread

In

Resigning as a replacement to become a full slot
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
and then you realize retaining skill is like 95% of the game after d7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Getting Charu upset is like having Gandhi punching his children.





_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 11:14 AM   #42
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 6,953
Default Re: TWG Turbo 27 Signups Thread

In
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 11:34 AM   #43
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 422
Default Re: TWG Turbo 27 Signups Thread

replacement for now

might be able to hero or something soon but not now
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 03:47 PM   #44
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 26
Posts: 1,543
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG Turbo 27 Signups Thread

Hmm... Kappa wanted me to play. But 12 hour days is madness. I'll give it a bit more thought, as some of you know I work nights so I'll always be a bit behind. But if the game rolls tonight I'd be able to get some solid time in. I am sitting on the fence and would need to be dragged into this one
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 03:51 PM   #45
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Veteran
 
Hateandhatred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 29
Posts: 1,777
Default Re: TWG Turbo 27 Signups Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Hmm... Kappa wanted me to play. But 12 hour days is madness. I'll give it a bit more thought, as some of you know I work nights so I'll always be a bit behind. But if the game rolls tonight I'd be able to get some solid time in. I am sitting on the fence and would need to be dragged into this one
Same here though, we could have matching hours lol
__________________


FMO AAAs (click on title for replays):
ETERNAL DRAIN [Heavy] (67)
,
Fast Asleep (67)
,
dr1 (73)



Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
something something nate lever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Humor, pls keep away if easily triggered
I don't fucking know there is apparently more genders in 2019 than there are concentration camp victims
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
SHUT UP SVEN I KNOW I'M PLAYING BAD

Quote:
Det är okej om djuret är större än du.
Hateandhatred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 04:02 PM   #46
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 26
Posts: 1,543
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG Turbo 27 Signups Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
Same here though, we could have matching hours lol
You know what. If you're in working nights.

in

Watch Sven and I are your masons
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 04:53 PM   #47
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 24
Posts: 39
Default Re: TWG Turbo 27 Signups Thread

yay
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 05:13 PM   #48
TWGma
FFR Player
 
TWGma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7
Default Re: TWG Turbo 27 Signups Thread

I should probably put my money where my mouth is and live up to what I said last week.
In.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
TWGma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 05:31 PM   #49
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,616
Default Re: TWG Turbo 27 Signups Thread

Replacement
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
"oh no how bad does t-force loo-"

"oh it's just his face"
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 06:27 PM   #50
SubaruPoptart
Hopecaster the Nightwing
FFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 144
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWG Turbo 27 Signups Thread

So wait this is the one I initially signed up for before I joined TWG 188 right?
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.


Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 06:28 PM   #51
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 289
Default Re: TWG Turbo 27 Signups Thread

Will roll when I get home; game will begin tomorrow
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 06:28 PM   #52
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 289
Default Re: TWG Turbo 27 Signups Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
So wait this is the one I initially signed up for before I joined TWG 188 right?
Yup
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 06:59 PM   #53
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 289
Default Re: TWG Turbo 27 Signups Thread

game is being rolled now
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 07:27 PM   #54
Funnygurl555
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 22
Posts: 1,917
Default Re: TWG Turbo 27 Signups Thread

oh cool im in the game

im down
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 08:47 AM   #55
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Veteran
 
Hateandhatred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 29
Posts: 1,777
Default Re: TWG Turbo 27 Signups Thread

Dammit the day time is actually what is night time in server time.

Time to only be around at EOD!
__________________


FMO AAAs (click on title for replays):
ETERNAL DRAIN [Heavy] (67)
,
Fast Asleep (67)
,
dr1 (73)



Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
something something nate lever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Humor, pls keep away if easily triggered
I don't fucking know there is apparently more genders in 2019 than there are concentration camp victims
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
SHUT UP SVEN I KNOW I'M PLAYING BAD

Quote:
Det är okej om djuret är större än du.
Hateandhatred is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution