Old 08-9-2019, 08:56 PM   #301
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 28
Posts: 4,816
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelicopter View Post
YES SHOCKER, I DUG THROUGH TWG ARCHIVES FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER.

ONLY TO GLOAT.

SUCH IS THE WAYS OF THE XELICOPTER.

/WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL
Night is coming up and i don't wanna see any votes on xel tyvm

yay i got my first town read yay i did it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
White People™
Xiz is offline  
Old 08-9-2019, 08:56 PM   #302
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,856
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
sometimes it's enough

other times it's 15 pages of fluff

you're oddly defensive; you're not in danger of actually dying this phase
Your vote was gross and it's worth trying to figure out where it came from. It looks like it came from a place where you saw me attempt having order sooner and not later and wanted to disrupt that first.

Or was it my vote on Enquisit that got your goat?

It's half a phase later and you haven't even attempted to do anything, and I know your present enough to do it because you no problem responing to me.

If I'm too defensive for your taste I can gladly go aggro and take your thunderdome challenge on Funnygurl ; if anyone here is freining activity it's you and I ain't gonna just let it slide after that subpar vote logic you used. Either do something to further the game in town's favor or die here to make way for those who will.
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Elevator Action II
(Elevator Action Returns)





Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 08-9-2019, 08:56 PM   #303
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 28
Posts: 4,816
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

4 the record, im only 50% serious on that read
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
White People™
Xiz is offline  
Old 08-9-2019, 08:57 PM   #304
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,856
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelicopter View Post
YOU TECHNICALLY HAVE.

OR WOULD HAVE, BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION.

/WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRL
....

I concede the point
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Elevator Action II
(Elevator Action Returns)





Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 08-9-2019, 08:59 PM   #305
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,856
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
4 the record, im only 50% serious on that read
Hell I'll back you on that read.

Also not gonna vote DBP, SunFan, or probably you this phase for strictly meta reasons
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Elevator Action II
(Elevator Action Returns)





Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 08-9-2019, 08:59 PM   #306
Xelicopter
FFR Player
 
Xelicopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 6
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
4 the record, im only 50% serious on that read
NAH BRO IT'S 100% BECAUSE X I Z R E A D S

X I Z M E C H A N I C S

/WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelicopter View Post
if you have any questions about any of my opinions, please fuck off because I don't care about you

if you have any questions about any of my reads, please fuck off because I won't have any, and I encourage you to refer to sunfan's reads instead

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL
Xelicopter is offline  
Old 08-9-2019, 09:00 PM   #307
Enquisit
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: why need to know XD
Age: 14
Posts: 0
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Also did Enquisite really just drop two posts and disappear into the void? What the fuck dude.
sorry thought people post every couple hours
Enquisit is offline  
Old 08-9-2019, 09:00 PM   #308
Xelicopter
FFR Player
 
Xelicopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 6
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
....

I concede the point
GUYS I LEARNT HOW 2 ARGU

GLORE ZELIKOPTUR DAY

/WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelicopter View Post
if you have any questions about any of my opinions, please fuck off because I don't care about you

if you have any questions about any of my reads, please fuck off because I won't have any, and I encourage you to refer to sunfan's reads instead

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL
Xelicopter is offline  
Old 08-9-2019, 09:01 PM   #309
Enquisit
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: why need to know XD
Age: 14
Posts: 0
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Your vote was gross and it's worth trying to figure out where it came from. It looks like it came from a place where you saw me attempt having order sooner and not later and wanted to disrupt that first.

Or was it my vote on Enquisit that got your goat?

It's half a phase later and you haven't even attempted to do anything, and I know your present enough to do it because you no problem responing to me.

If I'm too defensive for your taste I can gladly go aggro and take your thunderdome challenge on Funnygurl ; if anyone here is freining activity it's you and I ain't gonna just let it slide after that subpar vote logic you used. Either do something to further the game in town's favor or die here to make way for those who will.
MixMasterLiar
Enquisit is offline  
Old 08-9-2019, 09:02 PM   #310
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
dragonmegaXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 3,533
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Your vote was gross and it's worth trying to figure out where it came from. It looks like it came from a place where you saw me attempt having order sooner and not later and wanted to disrupt that first.

Or was it my vote on Enquisit that got your goat?

It's half a phase later and you haven't even attempted to do anything, and I know your present enough to do it because you no problem responing to me.

If I'm too defensive for your taste I can gladly go aggro and take your thunderdome challenge on Funnygurl ; if anyone here is freining activity it's you and I ain't gonna just let it slide after that subpar vote logic you used. Either do something to further the game in town's favor or die here to make way for those who will.
Ok so I dont know if I missed something entirely but I keep seeing people say thunderdome and I thought it was just people being quirky at first, is this actually a thing? Im gonna reread the rules for like the 4th time I guess
__________________
dragonmegaXX is offline  
Old 08-9-2019, 09:04 PM   #311
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,856
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Making a plead that everyone should go ISO funny and vote her with me


Reactionary, and the logic of her vote is garbo when read in context....also logic clearly happened after vote and that's gross.

She's active but can't find anything to discuss or evaluate on her own even though there are 15 pages and that should give someone who's confident enough to vote something to note.

Basically I don't believe she's actually trying to solve the game so much as didn't want me trying to avoid a lawless EoD/didn't like the pressure on Enquisit. Had this not be true, we would have seen more from her by now
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Elevator Action II
(Elevator Action Returns)





Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 08-9-2019, 09:04 PM   #312
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,856
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enquisit View Post
MixMasterLiar
Oh, it was to save Enquisit.

Guess that clears that right up
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Elevator Action II
(Elevator Action Returns)





Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 08-9-2019, 09:05 PM   #313
Xelicopter
FFR Player
 
Xelicopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 6
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Basically I don't believe she's actually trying to solve the game
I'MMA LET YOU IN ON A WELL KNOWN SECRET.

IT'S DAY FUCKING 0.

/WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelicopter View Post
if you have any questions about any of my opinions, please fuck off because I don't care about you

if you have any questions about any of my reads, please fuck off because I won't have any, and I encourage you to refer to sunfan's reads instead

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL
Xelicopter is offline  
Old 08-9-2019, 09:06 PM   #314
Enquisit
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: why need to know XD
Age: 14
Posts: 0
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Making a plead that everyone should go ISO funny and vote her with me


Reactionary, and the logic of her vote is garbo when read in context....also logic clearly happened after vote and that's gross.

She's active but can't find anything to discuss or evaluate on her own even though there are 15 pages and that should give someone who's confident enough to vote something to note.

Basically I don't believe she's actually trying to solve the game so much as didn't want me trying to avoid a lawless EoD/didn't like the pressure on Enquisit. Had this not be true, we would have seen more from her by now
but the only person who's been reacting is... you??

i thougut funnygurl voted you first
Enquisit is offline  
Old 08-9-2019, 09:06 PM   #315
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 6,955
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Shadow_God_10
X.X

the sun fan
X.X

MixMasterLar
X.X

Xelicopter
X


...

__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 08-9-2019, 09:06 PM   #316
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,856
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX View Post
Ok so I dont know if I missed something entirely but I keep seeing people say thunderdome and I thought it was just people being quirky at first, is this actually a thing? Im gonna reread the rules for like the 4th time I guess
A reference to the movie Mad Max at Thunderdome.

A TWG term meaning that 2 people are in such an argument that one of them is surely getting voted by the end.

You know, two go in, but one comes out ?
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Elevator Action II
(Elevator Action Returns)





Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 08-9-2019, 09:07 PM   #317
Funnygurl555
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 22
Posts: 1,920
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

well 'least y'all are seeing what i see
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline  
Old 08-9-2019, 09:08 PM   #318
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,856
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enquisit View Post
but the only person who's been reacting is... you??

i thougut funnygurl voted you first
To conclude this you would have to leave out like, the entire rest of the thread.

Plus her vote was a reaction to me voting you yeah?
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Elevator Action II
(Elevator Action Returns)





Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 08-9-2019, 09:08 PM   #319
Funnygurl555
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 22
Posts: 1,920
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Your vote was gross and it's worth trying to figure out where it came from. It looks like it came from a place where you saw me attempt having order sooner and not later and wanted to disrupt that first.

Or was it my vote on Enquisit that got your goat?

It's half a phase later and you haven't even attempted to do anything, and I know your present enough to do it because you no problem responing to me.

If I'm too defensive for your taste I can gladly go aggro and take your thunderdome challenge on Funnygurl ; if anyone here is freining activity it's you and I ain't gonna just let it slide after that subpar vote logic you used. Either do something to further the game in town's favor or die here to make way for those who will.
i think my vote and subsequent reaction was good. it led to this reaction which is v juicy
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline  
Old 08-9-2019, 09:08 PM   #320
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,856
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Who the fuck is voting SunFan like seriously
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Elevator Action II
(Elevator Action Returns)





Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution