Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums > Gaming > The Werewolf Game

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-7-2019, 11:38 PM   #21
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,714
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Postgame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
Fantastic game from Lar though; probably your best one yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
MVP to Lar.
played the best out of the town, I think.
Damn guys thanks! I actually should have known better about T Force though lol
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Speedrunning Bushido Blade 2





Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if there's one thing I love doing in TWG, its killing my partners for that sweet, sweet town cred
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
.

I need to re-record Saraba Shiberia Tetsudō...
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-7-2019, 11:40 PM   #22
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,714
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Postgame Thread

Quote:
@lar when u see this u still owe me one "Sunfan you're the best at TWG" for last game
Yous right

EDIT

Quote:
if I survived I was gonna lynch MML no questions asked
This does not spark joy
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Speedrunning Bushido Blade 2





Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if there's one thing I love doing in TWG, its killing my partners for that sweet, sweet town cred
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
.

I need to re-record Saraba Shiberia Tetsudō...

Last edited by MixMasterLar; 03-7-2019 at 11:42 PM..
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-8-2019, 12:47 AM   #23
TWGma
FFR Player
 
TWGma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Postgame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Damn guys thanks! I actually should have known better about T Force though lol
Don't worry about it. My lynch out of the way made your path to Svaz just that much clearer in the end. It was for the greater good.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
TWGma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-9-2019, 07:51 PM   #24
Lightknight924
FFR Player
 
Lightknight924's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New York
Age: 26
Posts: 1,255
Send a message via AIM to Lightknight924
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Postgame Thread

Lol I'm game banned.


Sorry I flipped out

SHAME ON YOU ALL
Lightknight924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 08:30 PM   #25
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 323
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Postgame Thread

when's LTWG by the by
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 09:20 PM   #26
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 25
Posts: 611
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Postgame Thread

when game
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 12:02 AM   #27
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 24
Posts: 231
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Postgame Thread

I need 1 more game submission for game
__________________
this does not leave my signature until there is a stats sheet for FFRTWG games.
please bug me to finish the stats if you see this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
Hot take: hot take is just a refined name to give a shitpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanfrazier View Post
J-rodd123 more like the-god123.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 09:48 AM   #28
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 323
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Postgame Thread

we need another sacrifice to the god of trailer parks
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 10:51 AM   #29
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 396
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Postgame Thread

i mean if tpb is legit in the running again i'll just throw something at sunfan

e: been done

Last edited by inDheart; 03-12-2019 at 10:56 AM..
inDheart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 12:10 PM   #30
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 24
Posts: 231
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Postgame Thread

Host voting will go up when I get home
__________________
this does not leave my signature until there is a stats sheet for FFRTWG games.
please bug me to finish the stats if you see this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
Hot take: hot take is just a refined name to give a shitpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanfrazier View Post
J-rodd123 more like the-god123.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution