Old 09-10-2018, 05:12 PM   #1
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 178
Default TWGXXXI - Signups

Closed Setup:

TWGreeD

The Revitalization


Originally created by Red of ffya.org. All credit for the concept goes to her!

Greed is good. Rebalanced TWGreed: More roles, more fun, more sabotage.

14 players
3 wolves
11 humans
Possible blue roles (see below)


Cardflipping: Off
OOTC: Off
KitB: On
Human Night talk: On
No Lynch: On
No Kill: On
Twilight start

Game starts with a Twilight phase (No kills can be submitted at this time).

Humans: During Twilight and each night phase, you will submit a PM to me if you want a blue role. You will be informed of your blue role when the day phase starts, but this blue role will not take effect until the following night phase (even if your role effects day actions).

The number of blue roles that the human's request will influence the strength of the blue roles assigned. The fewer humans that choose a blue role (out of the total number of humans), the better the roles will be. The more humans that pick a role, the worse the roles will be, to the point where all negative roles can be given out if almost everyone chooses a role. These negative roles will be mystery curses.

Wolves:

Each night phase you will submit a kill to me as usual.

In addition, during twilight and each night phase, each of you will tell me if you want a special wolf role. Depending on how many special wolf roles you take, human blue roles will be strengthened. (More special wolf roles = stronger human blue roles). The strength of special wolf roles is dependent on the original number of human blue roles taken. Your special roles also do not take effect until the following night phase.

During twilight and every night phase, you may also guess the total number of human blue roles and attempt to sabotage them. If you guess correctly, you will sabotage half of the human's blue roles, and you will steal one human blue role. If you guess within +-1, you will sabotage one blue role.

Nights will last 24 hours; Days will be 48 hours.

Roles cannot be banked for later. They are active for a night/day phase and then they expire. If your role has an active component (where you have to tell me something) then that must occur at night unless it very specifically says otherwise.

=========

UPDATE

EoD is tentatively set at 11pm server time (10pm PST)


=========

1. Mellonxcollie
2. indheart
3. Wayward Vagabond
4. DaBackpack
5. Precarious
6. Roundbox
7. Funnygirl555
8. DarkManticoreX2
9. Charu
10. Anti-Pearl
11. Syntho
12. MML
13. Sunfan
14. Hakulyte

Replacements:

1. flashflashaccount
2. Star crossed
3. Theknightsofneeee
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Piece of shit is what you are


Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
I find it mega sketch when someone focuses on themselves. Looks like they're on defense instead of offense mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED



Last edited by FreezinIce; 10-19-2018 at 08:02 PM..
FreezinIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 06:00 PM   #2
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator
 
mellonxcollie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Confirmed.
Age: 27
Posts: 1,403
Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

in
__________________
Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 06:06 PM   #3
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 387
Default Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

in

i may not be able to go hard, but i'll do what i can
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 06:18 PM   #4
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 30
Posts: 5,625
Default Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

in but I'm not reading the set up because I'm a learn as I go kind of person
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 08:16 PM   #5
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 281
Default Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

U better count this post as me signing up for the game
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 08:44 PM   #6
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 24
Posts: 219
Default Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
U better count this post as me signing up for the game
it is insufficient
I know people have been lax about this recently, myself included, but there does need to be a line
if you start being lax with signups, the slippery slope says that being lax with votes is next
__________________
this does not leave my signature until there is a stats sheet for FFRTWG games.
please bug me to finish the stats if you see this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
Hot take: hot take is just a refined name to give a shitpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanfrazier View Post
J-rodd123 more like the-god123.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 09:19 PM   #7
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 25
Posts: 588
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

in
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 09:52 PM   #8
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
Sectional ModeratorEvent StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran
 
YoshL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Celestial Harbor
Age: 25
Posts: 6,293
Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
it is insufficient
I know people have been lax about this recently, myself included, but there does need to be a line
if you start being lax with signups, the slippery slope says that being lax with votes is next
exactly this

like if you seriously can't even muster yourself to [twgv] tag an "in" then lol
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

Last edited by YoshL; 09-10-2018 at 09:52 PM..
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 11:19 PM   #9
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 178
Default Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
U better count this post as me signing up for the game
No
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Piece of shit is what you are


Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
I find it mega sketch when someone focuses on themselves. Looks like they're on defense instead of offense mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED


FreezinIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 05:12 PM   #10
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 387
Default Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

actually

replacement for now, sorry

more of a stopgap in the event the game starts really soon because i do not want to play Right Now
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 10:46 PM   #11
Precarious
Unacceptable
FFR Veteran
 
Precarious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 179
Default Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

In.

As an expert in greed once taught me, don't you worry about tagging. Let me worry about blank.
Precarious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 12:21 PM   #12
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 27
Posts: 2,461
Arrow Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

ready and waiting
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 12:05 AM   #13
QueenAshy
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: San Antonio, TX
Age: 19
Posts: 554
Default Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

I'm Interested to learn about this game! Please sign me up!
QueenAshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 12:13 AM   #14
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 24
Posts: 219
Default Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

go a month without getting banned and then we'll talk
until then, I think its a bit of a stretch to have you play in a game where games can last up to a month
__________________
this does not leave my signature until there is a stats sheet for FFRTWG games.
please bug me to finish the stats if you see this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
Hot take: hot take is just a refined name to give a shitpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanfrazier View Post
J-rodd123 more like the-god123.

Last edited by the sun fan; 09-15-2018 at 12:14 AM..
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 12:26 AM   #15
QueenAshy
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: San Antonio, TX
Age: 19
Posts: 554
Question Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
go a month without getting banned and then we'll talk
until then, I think its a bit of a stretch to have you play in a game where games can last up to a month
I've gone nearly a year without being banned before, look at my post history.

Also, are you the one running it? I've never heard of you being a TWG admin
QueenAshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 12:33 AM   #16
T-Force
Gotta play by the rules.
Sectional ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
T-Force's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Somewhere in, B.C., Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 2,662
Default Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Also, are you the one running it? I've never heard of you being a TWG admin
While he is not running the game, he is basically the head of FFR TWG and has been for close to 2 years now.

Also, maybe wait for a less chaotic setup before diving headfirst.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
Charu I will do the T-Force nipple show just for you
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 12:38 AM   #17
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran
 
thesunfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Birmingham, AL
Age: 24
Posts: 2,258
Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I've gone nearly a year without being banned before, look at my post history.

Also, are you the one running it? I've never heard of you being a TWG admin
regardless of any previous history regarding your bans, the recent times are what is worth going off of here. Recently, you've racked up quite a lot of infractions, and even small offenses would ban you for a substantial amount of time. Devonin actually chose to give you 0 point infraction(s?) recently instead of the normal 1 point infraction that other people got as a slap on the wrist, so you're quite lucky to not be banned at the moment, and your history as of the past few months is quite indicative of you finding trouble.

I am not the one running this game, that is FreezinIce, who is the sole host of this game (which has no official standing in terms of FFR staff member or anything, "host" just means "person who is hosting the game.")

I am a TWG subforum moderator, one of three, the others being Yoshl and DarkManticoreX2. I mainly post on my other account for the sake of convenience, really, but it has caused some confusion before. Sorry about that.

EDIT: After consulting your post history, I do admit that there appears to be a period of time between mid-September of 2017 (your first post on FFR) and late-June of 2018 (your next post) where you appear to have not been banned. I find this evidence to not be compelling as you made zero posts during this time period. Rewarding someone for good behavior from the past when they have not shown good behavior in a more recent time seems ill-advised to me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litodude View Post
i'm on page55, is this seriously how mafia games are played in other forums? is this what's been going on here over the years?

0 math games, all just pure rando dumbness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.

If roundbox flips town, look at his reads

Last edited by thesunfan; 09-15-2018 at 12:46 AM..
thesunfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 12:47 AM   #18
QueenAshy
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: San Antonio, TX
Age: 19
Posts: 554
Default Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
regardless of any previous history regarding your bans, the recent times are what is worth going off of here. Recently, you've racked up quite a lot of infractions, and even small offenses would ban you for a substantial amount of time. Devonin actually chose to give you 0 point infraction(s?) recently instead of the normal 1 point infraction that other people got as a slap on the wrist, so you're quite lucky to not be banned at the moment, and your history as of the past few months is quite indicative of you finding trouble.

I am not the one running this game, that is FreezinIce, who is the sole host of this game (which has no official standing in terms of FFR staff member or anything, "host" just means "person who is hosting the game.")

I am a TWG subforum moderator, one of three, the others being Yoshl and DarkManticoreX2. I mainly post on my other account for the sake of convenience, really, but it has caused some confusion before. Sorry about that.

EDIT: After consulting your post history, I do admit that there appears to be a period of time between mid-September of 2017 (your first post on FFR) and late-June of 2018 (your next post) where you appear to have not been banned. I find this evidence to not be compelling as you made zero posts during this time period. Rewarding someone for good behavior from the past when they have not shown good behavior in a more recent time seems ill-advised to me.
no problem. I'm willing to wait. Just lmk when it's good for me to join in.
QueenAshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 12:52 AM   #19
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 30
Posts: 5,625
Default Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

Maybe we can have another jtwg and she can play in that or the turbo after this game ends
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 12:54 AM   #20
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
Sectional ModeratorEvent StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran
 
YoshL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Celestial Harbor
Age: 25
Posts: 6,293
Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

personally do not approve of queenashy joining twg
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution