Forum User
Retired Staff

Send a message via MSN to Spenner Send a message via Skype™ to Spenner
Default Re: Depression/drugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodzzy View Post
I used lsd and acid
??? these are the same

Depression is a longtime journey of management and prevention. You're just learning what it's like to have it unmanaged and unmoderated at the moment. If you have any interest in self discovery, I encourage you to try to research about how the brain works and understand a bit more about what depression is.

Give yourself plenty of time to be sober, and with yourself, face to face. Try to not be discouraged by the negative features you see. Try to see everything as it simply is, and recognize things you can do about it. Don't meditate in the traditional sense if you don't want to, but I encourage you to be studying the architecture of your thinking style. Take notes of any time you're triggered into a negative state of mind, and learn to avoid it next time with distraction or by rationalizing an escape route that liberates you from having to care.

This is all a process. Be chill and just experience this crazy journey for what it is.

Spenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 05:11 PM   #42
Shodzzy
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Shodzzy Send a message via Skype™ to Shodzzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis_Flesher View Post
Shodzzy, you seem extremely intelligent amigo. If you have a keen interest in video games, freeing your mind, and finding an outlet in life I highly recommend exercise bro! Start lifting weights, running, hitting the gym. Drugs are literally a road to nowhere dude.... You will probably end up burning all ya bridges, no friends but druggies, and be homeless on skid row for real.
Like I said I can tell that you're a genius. If you're the type of person that has no interest in money or worldly things I understand totally, but take it from experience I was in the same place when I was your age bud. I wish I could have a re-do. Best thing to do is harness your abilities. Start speed reading, challenge yourself, reach new heights with exercise and push yourself to the limit physically and mentally.
Do artwork, write, make step files, make rap beats on your computer, find activities in your community, play sports, become a pro youtuber! So many things out there that's worth it. Drugs are gonna turn ya teeth yellow, make ya ugly, shrivel ya junk, and disassociate ya from reality.
If any of ya gotta drug problem or may be feelin depressed I challenge you right now to do something fun and creative like a stepfile or a YouTube video, exercise or art and post here showing what you've attempted and I'll give you 10,000 FFR credits.
Thank youu I have a healthy diet and exercise a bit too.
I can't draw lol
I don't like writing
making a stepfile is a possibility
I love rap and am already doing that
I play soccer (would you call downhill mountain biking a sport? prolly not)
I TRIED BECOMING A PRO YOUTUBER! IT DIDNT WORK ;-; only 280 subs then I lost access rip

But I might try some drawing or whatever. I wanna get good at it, but I'm terrible. I need to practice though I guess.

1. pedophilia?

2. statutory rape?

3. masturbation?
goood mythical morning
Shodzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 06:32 PM   #43
Travis_Flesher
Champion
FFR Veteran

That's pretty awesome shod. You're a phenomenal lad. I just don't want ya to go down the path I've seen happen to others. 280 sub's is pro in my book RIP. Quite amazing.
I got you yo if u need something hit me up I'm good for advice. Stay healthy
Travis_Flesher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 12:47 AM   #44
g.o.ry
FFR Player

Smoke weed every single day
Old 01-11-2018, 01:02 AM   #45
Mahou
魔法少女
FFR Veteran

I can vouch and say that exercise helps over come depression. It practically saved my life.
AND watch anime.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 06:39 PM   #46
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Where the hell does a 14 year old get meth?
Old 01-12-2018, 04:49 AM   #47
Shodzzy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX View Post
Where the hell does a 14 year old get meth?
My dad grows weed.

1. pedophilia?

2. statutory rape?

3. masturbation?
goood mythical morning
Old 01-12-2018, 05:05 AM   #48
Shodzzy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis_Flesher View Post
That's pretty awesome shod. You're a phenomenal lad. I just don't want ya to go down the path I've seen happen to others. 280 sub's is pro in my book RIP. Quite amazing.
I got you yo if u need something hit me up I'm good for advice. Stay healthy
So awesome. Thanks so much doe dude. I can say the same about you lolll. It's ok man you really don't need to worry about me anymore, thanks for caring haha. And yeah i was surprised I reached 100 let alone 280 xD. I'll be happy to talk as well.

1. pedophilia?

2. statutory rape?

3. masturbation?
goood mythical morning
Old 01-12-2018, 06:46 AM   #49
ilikexd
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodzzy View Post
My dad grows weed.
and gives it to you?
ilikexd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 07:37 AM   #50
Moria
Sylphid
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
and gives it to you?
He doesn't look like a charity case, dads probably trying to running a business here

give him some credit, he's a stoner not a communist
Moria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 11:16 AM   #51
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Once you've already got the setup, it's not very expensive to grow. People who sell it usually gain a huge profit. A lot of people who grow their own weed give it to family or close friends for free. I've gotten a lot of free homegrown weed, most of which was terrible but lol anyway

This might make it harder for you to stop. But you should still try to cut down. Maybe try only smoking on weekends with friends or when you're at parties? Not completely cold turkey, but just getting out of the habit of smoking all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 11:54 AM   #52
Dinglesberry
longing
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
Once you've already got the setup, it's not very expensive to grow. People who sell it usually gain a huge profit. A lot of people who grow their own weed give it to family or close friends for free. I've gotten a lot of free homegrown weed, most of which was terrible but lol anyway

This might make it harder for you to stop. But you should still try to cut down. Maybe try only smoking on weekends with friends or when you're at parties? Not completely cold turkey, but just getting out of the habit of smoking all the time.
Oh man u just reminded me, my cousins gave me 2 ounces of homegrown for Christmas and it was the best weed I've ever had ahhhh shit smelled like lemons
Dinglesberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 11:56 AM   #53
Dinglesberry
longing
FFR Veteran

In my opinion though, regarding weed, I feel it's just sort of a thing you grow out of.. Smoking isn't necessarily bad, if you are anything like me, it's just something you do out of boredom.

The issue isn't the weed, it's the situations that result in you feeling the need to smoke all the time, as your life improves and such, you will just gradually smoke less imo, no need to cut back or anything, but I dunno
Old 01-12-2018, 12:15 PM   #54
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinglesberry View Post
In my opinion though, regarding weed, I feel it's just sort of a thing you grow out of.. Smoking isn't necessarily bad, if you are anything like me, it's just something you do out of boredom.

The issue isn't the weed, it's the situations that result in you feeling the need to smoke all the time, as your life improves and such, you will just gradually smoke less imo, no need to cut back or anything, but I dunno
This is true for adults but teens shouldn't smoke daily in any situation since it can have long term consequences for them

Quote:
Old 01-12-2018, 12:37 PM   #55
Dinglesberry
longing
FFR Veteran

Quote:
This is true for adults but teens shouldn't smoke daily in any situation since it can have long term consequences for them
Oh shit true he's like, 16 lol, fair enough
Old 01-12-2018, 02:52 PM   #56
g.o.ry
FFR Player

Quote:
That's a myth. I'm from Washington I purchase weed every day sometimes twice a day.
The only long term consequence to smoking is losing memory retention if you're somebody who already can't use their noodle effectively.
I've been ripping bongs and dabbing daily since I was 14 and I'm totally functional with an above average gpa.

Last edited by g.o.ry; 01-12-2018 at 03:04 PM..
g.o.ry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 03:07 PM   #57
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by g.o.ry View Post
The only long term consequence to smoking is memory retention if you're somebody who already can't use their noodle effectively.
I don't think that this is true, but even assuming that it is, you're saying that it would affect somebody who has depression. In the case of OP and anyone else who has depression, our "noodles do not work correctly". Depression is associated with memory and focus issues without any substance use making the problem worse. Yes I have pre-existing issues, but daily weed use made them go from minor, manageable issues to more of an actual problem.

You're only 22, and I'd be interested in how you feel about this in a few years if you keep up smoking frequently.

Quote:
Old 01-12-2018, 07:22 PM   #58
g.o.ry
FFR Player

Quote:
I don't think that this is true, but even assuming that it is, you're saying that it would affect somebody who has depression. In the case of OP and anyone else who has depression, our "noodles do not work correctly". Depression is associated with memory and focus issues without any substance use making the problem worse. Yes I have pre-existing issues, but daily weed use made them go from minor, manageable issues to more of an actual problem.

You're only 22, and I'd be interested in how you feel about this in a few years if you keep up smoking frequently.
In a few years I reckon things will be exactly the same i.e. Snoop, Willie Nelson, Chelsea Handler not to mention everybody in my personal life smokes at the same rate as I do and some of them are 40yo six figure business owners.
If you have preexisting conditions using weed to cope it will most certainly intensify those feelings as it amplifies your mood and senses.
However, it doesn't make you stupid or lazy.
I just worked in fine dining as a prep cook and prepped 50-100 lobster a night on top of cooking baked out of my damn mind but yet somehow still outshined my coworkers.
True, you can't defeat a chemical imbalance but even if I was severely depressed I would probably still smoke kush. At the very least I would use it as a tool to disassociate.
Yeah exercise is a helpful tool but you can't bust out a set from your bed at 1AM to curb the trauma of an episode or when you're out with family.
Everybody seems to immediately think 'weed bad' and tries to develop a holistic alternative but... it's already a plant.

Last edited by g.o.ry; 01-12-2018 at 07:30 PM..
g.o.ry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 09:54 PM   #59
Shodzzy
FFR Player

Quote:
shit smelled like lemons
How the fuck..
dw

1. pedophilia?

2. statutory rape?

3. masturbation?
goood mythical morning
Old 01-12-2018, 09:57 PM   #60
Shodzzy
FFR Player

Quote:

But my dad's been smoking for like 25 years, so i dont entirely agree with you there, but I have cut down on the weed a lot.

1. pedophilia?

2. statutory rape?

3. masturbation?
goood mythical morning