Old 09-18-2017, 07:21 PM   #21
Rapta
Arrow Busting Elder
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Rapta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auserd
Posts: 1,344
Send a message via Skype™ to Rapta
Default Re: Dragonball Super

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Fair, but other then Jiren, who's largely done nothing so far, do you fear anyone?

There were roughly 80 combatants and the ~35 who are left (minus Jiren) haven't performed any feats Goku could have trouble with.

On top of that, the ones that have are mostly beat up (hit/kale/caulifa/dyspo). I'm hoping for some character/threat development on someone in the remaining 35

the two fighters nobody has seen yet from quitela's universe
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IwasAsquidOnce
Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
My You Tube channel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourningfall
[3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_ator View Post
Can we make an "I'm quitting" subforum?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
Rapta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 12:15 AM   #22
demonllama6124
im your grandpa!!!
FFR Veteran
 
demonllama6124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PANAMA CITY FL
Age: 30
Posts: 1,405
Send a message via AIM to demonllama6124 Send a message via Yahoo to demonllama6124
Default Re: Dragonball Super

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapta View Post
the two fighters nobody has seen yet from quitela's universe
Found out that those 2 are actually really small creatures and U2 still has 3 more teammates we havent really seen yet. Slowly getting closer to the main match though: Goku VS Jiren, and our spiky haired hero will finally get his new form.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by nestlekwik View Post
Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
Quote:
Originally Posted by welsh_girl View Post
OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647
demonllama6124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-8-2017, 02:02 PM   #23
demonllama6124
im your grandpa!!!
FFR Veteran
 
demonllama6124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PANAMA CITY FL
Age: 30
Posts: 1,405
Send a message via AIM to demonllama6124 Send a message via Yahoo to demonllama6124
Default Re: Dragonball Super

Jesus Christ, this episode was awesome. Seeing Goku make the Gods tremble again is so entertaining
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by nestlekwik View Post
Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
Quote:
Originally Posted by welsh_girl View Post
OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647
demonllama6124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 01:07 PM   #24
Mahou
魔法少女
FFR Veteran
 
Mahou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,617
Default Re: Dragonball Super

Jiren too op. Rip Hit.

Idk why, but Jiren has been my favorite character. Probably because he’s swole af.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lofty rhino View Post
one does not simply hate everyone that plays stepmania
AND watch anime.

Last edited by Mahou; 10-15-2017 at 01:07 PM..
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 01:15 PM   #25
MarcusHawkins
Constantly Improving!
FFR Veteran
 
MarcusHawkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Age: 17
Posts: 748
Send a message via Skype™ to MarcusHawkins
Default Re: Dragonball Super

Jiren basically is one with the universe OMNI-verse, episodes 110 and 111 were my favorite so far!

Goku is still my favorite character though, because of all of the development that went into him since the very beginning of Dragon Ball! (and now with Ultra Instinct)

Jiren is friggin SICK too, though!
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Medley View Post

This man is three months too early.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badman7772 View Post
Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
what the fuck marcus lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDRNGGin View Post
Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Kitten View Post
Best Newbie
1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

Up And Coming FFRer
2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 10-15-2017 at 01:25 PM..
MarcusHawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 07:32 PM   #26
Rapta
Arrow Busting Elder
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Rapta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auserd
Posts: 1,344
Send a message via Skype™ to Rapta
Default Re: Dragonball Super

Jiren's cockiness might be his downfall
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IwasAsquidOnce
Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
My You Tube channel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourningfall
[3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_ator View Post
Can we make an "I'm quitting" subforum?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
Rapta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 08:16 PM   #27
L.B.D.D
FFR Player
 
L.B.D.D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 2,901
Default Re: Dragonball Super

fuck the capcucks
L.B.D.D is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 11:45 AM   #28
Sidek
FFR Player
 
Sidek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 23
Posts: 678
Default Re: Dragonball Super

rip hit.
__________________

Bye.
Sidek is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution