Old 04-17-2017, 05:52 PM   #2401
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Event StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran
 
rushyrulz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: 66 billion club, NE
Age: 25
Posts: 11,707
Default Re: FFR Suggestions

I don't think that has ever been a feature in any engine. Pretty much gotta go by the rule of 1 million points per ~650 combo
__________________

rushyrulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 06:01 PM   #2402
happyhardcor3
FFR Player
FFR Veteran
 
happyhardcor3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 180
Send a message via Skype™ to happyhardcor3
Default Re: FFR Suggestions

add "no fail til end"
__________________

happyhardcor3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 08:45 AM   #2403
freakeyes-NTG
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
freakeyes-NTG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 29
Default Re: FFR Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
FFR Suggestions
Use this topic to suggest something on FFR, may it be a new feature in the engine (that haven't been included in my engine), the website or any other feature/section of the site. Also please make sure before you post, that it isn't in the list below:

Implemented
In progress
Suggested but not worked on

-----------------------------------------
FFR The Game:
- Username/Time in score screen.
- Filter songs by: Length, Difficulty, FC, AAA
- Sort songs by: Length, Rank, FC, AAA
- Search Song List
- Global Offset
- In-game login panel.

- Return to previous genre.
- Navigate Menu with arrow keys.
- Show/Hide Raw Score

This is a very nice idea! i still dont get my play time tokens that i would love some more of.
and i would love too see how long i could AAA out of a song because of the feels (y) = Showing the playtime when you fail on autofail mode. i would also love more songs in funk genree with beats that misc also has. I feel like funk and misc is 2 of the same that is seperated. maybe having misc 2? like dance 1 and dance 2?

Maybe having the option too colour the background of the game? like having score background colours and the colours of the letters. So only letters/background/layer option
freakeyes-NTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 08:50 AM   #2404
freakeyes-NTG
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
freakeyes-NTG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 29
Default Re: FFR Suggestions

Also having screen size option on the FFR simplemode
freakeyes-NTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-5-2017, 01:47 AM   #2405
SNOWLEGEND
FFR Player
 
SNOWLEGEND's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 10
Default Re: FFR Suggestions

I don't know if what I'm going to suggest has already been said but what the hell.

Make Multi Multiplayer:
So multiplayer is right now a 2 player mode (1v1). But we could make it a multiple player mode where 3-8 players could play at the same time. We could also make it where there are teams (2v2 or 3v3) and the winning team is of course by how many points in total you have.

Flagging or marking songs:
There has been a lot of times where i wanted to play a song again because i loved the song to pieces but i couldn't remember the name of it for my life. But if you could mark a song somehow after playing it then this wouldn't really be a problem. On top of that everyone has songs they want to beat eventually. This could be a way to make sure you can play the song again when your ready without having to risk forgetting the title, especially if you only played the song once or twice. (plus with 2000+ songs your bound to forget some of your old favorites, you wont anymore with this.)

Making songs/Song of the week/month:
So kind of like what it says. You pick a song that you want to do. Create a step file for it and submit it to the professional artist and step file makers on this game. (idk what else to call them sorry). After a week or a month of submissions they would go through each song and pick the best one or five songs and implement them in the game. It could be an awesome way to get a lot more songs without making all the creators do it. Plus I'm sure there a TONS of songs people want in this game.

PA Count:
So Amazing and Perfect SEEM to be the same but they actually aren't. If a player hits ALL amazings then there could be a new rank higher then AAA, like S or X. The amazings and perfects dont necessarily have to give away different amounts of points but that would be pretty interesting to. I figured people are getting better and better at this game but this would even make the real veterans and pro sweat. I think it would be really interesting to see just how perfect people can get at this game. After all this game is all about accuracy is it not?

So that's all i could think of really. Again if any of these were already suggested then sorry DX but all of these i think would help the game and be really cool to toy around with.
__________________
I AM SNOWLEGEND

Last edited by SNOWLEGEND; 05-5-2017 at 01:56 AM..
SNOWLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-5-2017, 02:00 AM   #2406
PrawnSkunk
Administrator
Site Administrator
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
PrawnSkunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Langley, B.C.
Age: 22
Posts: 3,558
Default Re: FFR Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOWLEGEND View Post
I don't know if what I'm going to suggest has already been said but what the hell.

Make Multi Multiplayer:
So multiplayer is right now a 2 player mode (1v1). But we could make it a multiple player mode where 3-8 players could play at the same time. We could also make it where there are teams (2v2 or 3v3) and the winning team is of course by how many points in total you have.

Flagging or marking songs:
There has been a lot of times where i wanted to play a song again because i loved the song to pieces but i couldn't remember the name of it for my life. But if you could mark a song somehow after playing it then this wouldn't really be a problem. On top of that everyone has songs they want to beat eventually. This could be a way to make sure you can play the song again when your ready without having to risk forgetting the title, especially if you only played the song once or twice. (plus with 2000+ songs your bound to forget some of your old favorites, you wont anymore with this.)

Making songs/Song of the week/month:
So kind of like what it says. You pick a song that you want to do. Create a step file for it and submit it to the professional artist and step file makers on this game. (idk what else to call them sorry). After a week or a month of submissions they would go through each song and pick the best one or five songs and implement them in the game. It could be an awesome way to get a lot more songs without making all the creators do it. Plus I'm sure there a TONS of songs people want in this game.

So that's all i could think of really. Again if any of these were already suggested then sorry DX but all of these i think would help the game and be really cool to toy around with.
Thanks for all your suggestions, SNOWLEGEND. Let's see!

8+ User Multiplayer is someplace deep in our suggestions list. This feature is not possible at the moment, but your interest helps us know this is actively wanted.

Favorites have been frequently suggested, and it's one of the most likely singleplayer features to be worked on next. Filtering and sorting has greatly improved since 2016, and we know this would be a good next step.

edit: For now, you can loosely filter by your personal song rating (stars) until such a genre exists!

Your final suggestion reminds me of the stepcons which have been hosted on FFR and DragonsFury. Our last stepcon was hosted in 2014, so maybe we are due for another. I'll keep your suggestion in mind as part of a possible accompaniment to the Songs of the Week.
__________________

Last edited by PrawnSkunk; 05-5-2017 at 02:04 AM..
PrawnSkunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-5-2017, 02:24 AM   #2407
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Event StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran
 
rushyrulz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: 66 billion club, NE
Age: 25
Posts: 11,707
Default Re: FFR Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOWLEGEND View Post
PA Count:
So Amazing and Perfect SEEM to be the same but they actually aren't. If a player hits ALL amazings then there could be a new rank higher then AAA, like S or X. The amazings and perfects dont necessarily have to give away different amounts of points but that would be pretty interesting to. I figured people are getting better and better at this game but this would even make the real veterans and pro sweat. I think it would be really interesting to see just how perfect people can get at this game. After all this game is all about accuracy is it not?
unrealistic since songs get converted weirdly. You would have to be a robot to pinpoint the amazing frame for every arrow on a song that didn't convert well because of having a BPM that doesn't divide well.
__________________

rushyrulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-5-2017, 11:05 AM   #2408
freakeyes-NTG
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
freakeyes-NTG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 29
Default Re: FFR Suggestions

Ok so by having 4 peoples playing the same match you would overlap with the person your next too defeating. Having the person leading seeing only the score of the 2nd place.
Leaving 3rd place only saying fourth place. And where they are competing in up too 6 peoples.

So So the coding can be a join game feature for also more players too join the match.

But the other idea is room option too have 4 - 6 at max. Making it possible for also seeing all players that are joined in joined game on the side. Watching 1 window for each person playing.

this job seems too be tough too do. But the more we advance the game the more we can make this too beat osu mania in player base.

Maybe advancing after a while in daily tournament or/and weekly tournament in the game which you can try too do. Where you will see how good you did. You could then add tournament points in the profile as a click too a new site showing your improvements along the way and the scores of the tournaments and showing how many was in it.

In the future not only did we make the game better than it ever was. But maybe having a engine you can download in the end too play with friends aswell.

Last edited by freakeyes-NTG; 05-5-2017 at 11:08 AM..
freakeyes-NTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-5-2017, 11:18 AM   #2409
Travis_Flesher
TREES
FFR Veteran
 
Travis_Flesher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Roanoke, VA
Age: 28
Posts: 357
Wink Digital dexterity

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
You would have to be a robot to pinpoint the amazing frame for every arrow
Travis_Flesher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 11:26 AM   #2410
avadram
FFR Player
 
avadram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 81
Default Re: FFR Suggestions

Add option on Autofail for raw goods and maybe for combo
__________________

avadram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 05:09 PM   #2411
Hakulyte
Ultimate Gamer
UX Designer
DeveloperFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 3,869
Default Re: FFR Suggestions

Assist Tick could be an interesting experiment.
__________________
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 12:11 AM   #2412
yernotfair
FFR Player
 
yernotfair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2
Default Re: FFR Suggestions

how about a way to set input lag?
__________________
I'm going to be #1 someday! You'll see!!!
yernotfair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 01:13 PM   #2413
yo man im awesome
God is Wearing Black
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
yo man im awesome's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: New York
Age: 20
Posts: 6,655
Send a message via AIM to yo man im awesome Send a message via Skype™ to yo man im awesome
Default Re: FFR Suggestions

when we gonna be able to set main menu music again that's the real question

either with in-game music or youtube vids or w/e
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
yo man im awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 01:43 PM   #2414
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Game Manager, Global Moderator
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
One Winged Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Squat Rack
Age: 27
Posts: 10,505
Send a message via Skype™ to One Winged Angel
Default Re: FFR Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Assist Tick could be an interesting experiment.
probably a bad idea with 30fps conversion

300bpm streams would sound like a series of gallops
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno
One Winged Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 01:43 PM   #2415
avadram
FFR Player
 
avadram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 81
Default Re: FFR Suggestions

Add option to show song % in R^3
[raw_score / (total_notes * 50)]*100

Add raw goods on stats filter

Also what does combo do in the stats filter?
__________________


Last edited by avadram; 05-20-2017 at 03:15 PM..
avadram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 05:13 PM   #2416
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Event StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran
 
rushyrulz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: 66 billion club, NE
Age: 25
Posts: 11,707
Default Re: FFR Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by yernotfair View Post
how about a way to set input lag?
judge offset
__________________

rushyrulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 11:40 PM   #2417
TheSaxRunner05
The Doctor
FFR Veteran
 
TheSaxRunner05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 5,444
Default Re: FFR Suggestions

What if we worked the TCG cards into the website itself, unwrapper and all? That would be interesting. There wouldn't even necessarily need images - it can stay text based.

At least some sort of weekly or occasional site event would be nice. What about spontaneous bonus credit multiplier days from playing songs? Just an idea.
__________________

TheSaxRunner05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 11:57 AM   #2418
Rapta
Arrow Busting Elder
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Rapta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auserd
Posts: 1,370
Send a message via Skype™ to Rapta
Default Re: FFR Suggestions

When someone joins your multiplayer room, it makes a sound
i wanna be able to watch anime until i have someone to play with but don't want to have to keep manually checking
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IwasAsquidOnce
Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
My You Tube channel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourningfall
[3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_ator View Post
Can we make an "I'm quitting" subforum?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
Rapta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 04:04 PM   #2419
Sanjixcon
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Sanjixcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Age: 27
Posts: 244
Default Re: FFR Suggestions

This is probably way too much to ask for but it would be really cool if after you play a song there was a graph or chart that just shows your PA for each individual finger... like for example: say you're using askl to play with, it would show your PA on each separate key ("a" "s" "k" "l"). That way you could see exactly which of your fingers drops the most goods/misses or which one has the worst ratio of amazing to perfects.
Sanjixcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 06:07 PM   #2420
Rapta
Arrow Busting Elder
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Rapta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auserd
Posts: 1,370
Send a message via Skype™ to Rapta
Default Re: FFR Suggestions

How about the ability to go back to your most recent End of Song Screen, so every time I forget to star the song or want to save the replay after I have exited to the main menu, I am no longer forced to do the entire song again.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IwasAsquidOnce
Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
My You Tube channel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourningfall
[3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_ator View Post
Can we make an "I'm quitting" subforum?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
Rapta is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution