Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2016, 06:29 PM   #1641
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

you never responded me from earlier. from this point on i'm going to assume it was a slip.

Old 04-28-2016, 06:30 PM   #1642
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakysnots View Post
you never responded me from earlier. from this point on i'm going to assume it was a slip.
Quote said slip
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O
Old 04-28-2016, 06:32 PM   #1643
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
A forced kitb between two known humans - because the wolves would know that they would've been humans - benefits them more abd also increases the percentage of possibly hitting some sort of role.

Is my logic wrong there?
Quote:
Yes because mak was there to claim whereas blindreper wasn't. If he wanted a more likely powerrole to die, he would have never voted at all instead of trying to force a lynch out of KitB onto mak who already claimed vt.
you were saying you townread blindreaper and scumread roundbox.

Old 04-28-2016, 06:33 PM   #1644
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
you were saying you townread blindreaper and scumread roundbox.
And?
Quote:
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Old 04-28-2016, 06:33 PM   #1645
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

My opinions haven't changed
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-28-2016, 06:34 PM   #1646
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

scum roundbox would never vote town blindreper in that situation.

Old 04-28-2016, 06:34 PM   #1647
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

I'm tempted to join the redblaster wagon, to be quite honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgravel View Post
Mario's files are top notch, so every time he submits a file I get excited in my pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

Old 04-28-2016, 06:35 PM   #1648
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
i want to lynch one of dbp/jrodd/mariomaniac but let's be honest with ourselves that isn't happening. red blaster is null for me and lynching him seems better than lynching blindreaper for now. i'm also disliking botchi right now.
Quote:
redblaster
Quote:
im like 51% sure dbp is a wolf here.
Botchi, Round and MN I'd like options on this string of posts since you all appear to be here
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-28-2016, 06:39 PM   #1649
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

my hands are tied here. it's either you or blindreaper because i'm not capable of a strong push on any of the people i want to lynch.

Old 04-28-2016, 06:39 PM   #1650
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
scum roundbox would never vote town blindreper in that situation.
He voted Maki though what are you talking about lmao
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-28-2016, 06:40 PM   #1651
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

yeah i mean that. scum roundbox would never vote mak if blindreper was town in that situation.

Old 04-28-2016, 06:41 PM   #1652
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Botchi, Round and MN I'd like options on this string of posts since you all appear to be here
I'm around, making tower posts and such. I don't like that his scum pool is wide open and it sounds like he'll jump on any wagon.

freaky, who are you townreading?
Old 04-28-2016, 06:41 PM   #1653
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

I can go into detail about that read for you. What part of it don't you understand?

Old 04-28-2016, 06:46 PM   #1654
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
freaky, who are you townreading?
I'm under the assumption that mak v blind was town v town and basing reads off of that. Like I think charu is town. I think yoshl is probably town. You are town if I can trust my judgement on blind. I think thesunfan is town.

My lynch pool is under the assumption that blind is town because otherwise i'd be voting for him and possibly roundbox next.

Red Blaster, botchi are both null because of their vote placements d1.

Top wolf read is dbp because of his vote placement on blindreaper. 2nd wolf read is between mario/jrodd. 3rd wolf read is between red blaster / botchi / and one of jrodd/mario.

Old 04-28-2016, 06:48 PM   #1655
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Quote:
He voted Maki though what are you talking about lmao
Quote:
I can go into detail about that read for you. What part of it don't you understand?
this was directed at red blaster.

Old 04-28-2016, 06:51 PM   #1656
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
this was directed at red blaster.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-28-2016, 06:52 PM   #1657
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Next: BOTCHI

My first point on botchi was his high amount of flavor posting and a real lack of content posts. Since that original post, he's definitely done a better job at making more game oriented posts. As to what those posts say: let's do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by botchi246 View Post
Im around now. My work is kinda sporadic and i finally have the rest of the night off. Are there any burning questions for me?

Also, i should [/twgv]unvote [/twgv] cuz yoshl vote was based on the cockblock.
I hate this post so much. The whole schtick of "anyone have any questions for me?" takes away responsibility of finding information from botchi and puts it onto someone else to do that for him. I ain't like it

Quote:
There are a few things i can glean from the game thus far. Most of my ideas are pretty simple.

The null guys for me are blind, red blaster, makil, and marionintendo.
Blind has been playing a good amount but i cant really say anything has swayed me from null territory.
Reb Blaster and Makil have been around a little bit, but I need more conten from them.
Marionintendo had that little spurt of activity which a few people read into a little too deeply i think. I think it was just a new player thing, because i remember being new and of course some posts are weird because there is noe experience to put behind it. That said, i think his posts should be looked at inn the rawest sense because if there is anything alignment indicative, it will be out in the open.

My town leans at this point are choof, dbp, roundbox, sunfan, freakysnots, and yoshl in that order.

I really like choofs style. He has good content and is keeping me grounded. Hes really the only solid townread right now.
Dbp roundbox and sunfan are very light townreads. Dbp is more of a gutread for me. But its stronger than any townpoints i gave to roundbox or sunfan. Im also most interested in seeing his reads list
The lightest town teads are freakysnots and yoshl.
Freaky did that weird fakeclaim thing which i suppose was a way to get reactions? Correct me if im wrong. It was off but i think it was in towns best interest.
Yoshl is the lightest town read there. First, there was that thing with the siggy. (Ok i need to stop referencing that i know.)

Charu is my only scum lean. He had that weird defenaive thing about MN, which i thought might have been some coaching possibly. I thought it was feasible that they could have been talking in the background with their intereting post succession. Prolly should take this into account further.down the line just in case MN switches.to a side. Also he has been a little quiet lately, and the one i would like to put the most pressure on. charu
Here's his big readz list. I think his points on red blaster and makilaz are valid at his time of posting. As for blind, there was plenty to go on, so I'm not sure what to make of that particular null read.
MN is a little wish-washy for me, but I can accept his stance considering he's still pretty new himself and is identifying with his newness.
Not sure what it means by "choof is keeping me grounded".
I don't really see any reason here he's townreading me or sunfan.
Disagree with his stance on freaky's move, but I guess I'll take it.
Yoshl's is absolutely meaningless.

For Charu to be your only scumread means that two of your four null reads have to be wolves based on your understanding at this point. Considering mak flipped town, this would potentially mean your wolf team is Charu + MN/red blaster/blind. I'll see how this holds up in your future reads.
Oh, looks like you forgot jrodd. So this means 5 (!) nulls?

Quote:
So you are townreading them based on misinformed reactions? Sounds shaky
Closer to EOD you make this attack against freaky. He was a town, albeit very light town, but this post here looks like an opinion change from botchi. This is a post and response that was NEVER followed up on. It just looked like an attack to make an attack, which is almost never a good thing if it's never followed up on.

Quote:
How many people have votes on makilaz that just think she gave up? Anyone other than choof?
Decent point here, but it's followed up with some steering

Quote:
I dont think makil is the best lynch. Im still set on charu...
Quote:
Between mak and blind, its a tough decision for me for tonight's lynch.
Blind has that fiery passion. But is it too heated?
Mak slipped into apathy. I want more from her. Moreeee
What is this? The blind line sounds like some TV announcer, and the Makilaz point made me stop dead in my tracks. I posted that people expecting her to come back were delusional. Turns out it was just botchi that said that.

Quote:
i didnt really see it as a slip. but ya know how twg gets...people attach significance to "meaningless things". maybe thats how its supposed to be played? i for one, do not know. im not too good at the whole, reducing stuff to information thing, prolly why i get scrumread all the time
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/nuance

Quote:
this is sound logic. i think it would be a poor idea to throw a curveball so early in the game for a new player. unless the wolf was has some experience and then told MN what he was doing so he wouldnt freak out. the former is definitely the most likely.
Pocket. I also see some common language or at least post formatting. He borrowed sunfan's "it could be one or two options, but it's more likely the former"

Quote:
i feel fine about it. i was wondering why blind had backed off of you, but then he attacked you again. you are still a townread in my book. I also think blind is town for attacking the ballz off of you, but his manner leaves me a little paranoid
I don't like this since your last interaction with freaky was about using shaky information for a lynch. What made your townread strengthen? Weren't you just attacking him? And blind is town now? Do you think these two, based on their interactions, could both be town?

Oh, here are some defensive posts:

Quote:
wait dont leave yet, why are you voting me
Quote:
could i have some substance plz
Quote:
Choof you are always skimming my posts. Why dont you give me a chance?
Quote:
j-rodd why are you parked on me

The Verdict
Scummy. His pockets on sunfan paired with interesting interactions with freaky are topped off with a nice helping of defensive posts. If you're wolfing, it looks like you put some work in after you rolled wolf last game and were caught. Sorry, but you're appearing red under my magnifying glass.
Old 04-28-2016, 06:53 PM   #1658
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Roundbox is never a wolf voting for mak at the end of yesterday's phase if blind was town. He had no incentive as a wolf to force a KitB and attract attention by doing so.

Old 04-28-2016, 06:55 PM   #1659
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
if someone switches last sec, if you do so without reasoning, I'm going to do everything to try and kill you
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
makilaz
Quote:
FUCKING WOLF
Has sunfan delivered on this btw?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-28-2016, 06:57 PM   #1660
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Roundbox is never a wolf voting for mak at the end of yesterday's phase if blind was town. He had no incentive as a wolf to force a KitB and attract attention by doing so.
I disagree.
choof certainly had the same opinion and look at him now.
Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread