Old 02-8-2016, 12:47 PM   #1001
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

btw, psychoangel did pop in thread for a bit, but #invisible

she gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 02-8-2016, 12:51 PM   #1002
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
4 -- Vendetta21 -- storn42 (26), Charu (114), YoshL (138), reuben_tate (26)
3 -- DaBackpack -- thesunfan (159), choof (76), botchi246 (26)
3 -- Red Blaster -- rzr (45), psychoangel691 (3), DaBackpack (59)

do you think dabackpack would self-pres vote another wolf, or a town with a chance of getting lynched?
just for the sake of playing devils advocate...

We know that both V and DBP were PRs. he would be self-presing by voting for the vanilla woof. if he could successfully lynch the VW, he would be looking more towny, and also wouldn't have lost one of their PRs.

Devil's advocate aside, its much more likely that RB was the target of the +0.1 vote and he was hoping someone would join on last second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Old 02-8-2016, 12:52 PM   #1003
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

final words for rzr, you're still calling actions suspicious, and when making statements about why those actions are suspicious, it's a very generalized reasoning.

I'd love it if there was that one step further. when you say:
Quote:
- I know it's not hard to push a lynch on me
- therefore when I see someone (Red) using flimsy logic it makes me think they're looking to push an easy lynch
you're making very general statements, without looking at any intentions of any motivations behind pushing you. Is it possible that people genuinely think that you're scummy (again) and are pushing you in that way? Try to look at things in a case by case basis, because a general "suspicion because they're pushing me and i'm easy to push on" isn't very convincing. (of course, again, after you've finished reading the whole thread, we're replying pretty disjointedly right now) because given the context of the previous happenings, your reads or reasoning don't really stand up. Give a "why is this player specifically targetting me at this point in the game? why not d1, or why not this other person?" right now, it's more of "these bunch of people haven't talked so let's get them talking right now", which should hopefully become apparant once you've caught up.

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 02-8-2016, 12:57 PM   #1004
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
just for the sake of playing devils advocate...

We know that both V and DBP were PRs. he would be self-presing by voting for the vanilla woof. if he could successfully lynch the VW, he would be looking more towny, and also wouldn't have lost one of their PRs.

Devil's advocate aside, its much more likely that RB was the target of the +0.1 vote and he was hoping someone would join on last second.
i'm trying to disagree with this but this is definitely a consideration. It's kinda hard to see the motivations as of right now, but i guess rzr's reasoning behind suspecting who he is was incomplete and based in bad assumptions.

i still think that rb looks ok right now, and that out of the active posters from d1, i'd probably look at xiz a little bit more heavily. regardless of how frustrated he made me, and regardless of how i'm over that, it still left a sour taste in my mouth, and seriously felt like a stubborn scum xiz trying to troll me, more than a town xiz. There was that whole emotional thing at the end of d1 but i've said it like 20 times i'm not factoring it into my reads. also it feels weird to be searching for all 3 wolves in the inactive section of the posters. It's kinda possible given the roster, but it feels weird at this point that xiz has dropped off.

i'm ranting and my thoughts probably aren't very cohesive right now

Quote:
Old 02-8-2016, 01:09 PM   #1005
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
btw, psychoangel did pop in thread for a bit, but #invisible

she gone
I also posted that I would give thoughts this afternoon/evening. Just finished a practice exam for school which I failed miserably no less.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-8-2016, 01:16 PM   #1006
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
you'd be sheeping their votes if you jumped on it now. to start you had a reason to question me and I answered to it, how you take that is up to you. But if you, Red, were a wolf right now why would you toss your vote on me? wouldn't you want it to have some more traction so it didn't appear like you were hopping on a wagon (albeit, one that you created).

I hope that makes more sense.
It doesn't.
It's still my vote from D1 carried over into D2..if anything the other people would be "sheeping" me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O
Old 02-8-2016, 03:12 PM   #1007
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I don't want to keep posting slank bullshit but I'm probably not going to do much from here on out
Old 02-8-2016, 03:20 PM   #1008
botchi246
Keepin it Real since '05
FFR Veteran

I vote for the last wolf to concede. Your doom is imminent

Old 02-8-2016, 03:35 PM   #1009
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Quote:
I'm not rereading 1,000 posts, I'm asking for the time to catch up on the hundred or so that happened in my absence

How can I give you an informed opinion here when I don't have half the info and some of what I do have isn't in context to the way it occurred yet?
How can your opinions possibly can be considered valid when you won't even spend the time to read the thread?
It's kinda like saying I read only the first 4 posts this game, and literally nobody else has posted anything so they are all wolves.

After thinking about the last one after a day break it's most likely rzr or psycho.

Old 02-8-2016, 03:37 PM   #1010
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

on the note of slank I'd like to mention something: I'm doing an analysis slowly, but I usually keep a spare tab open an f5 frequently to see up-to-date thread talk. I am currently undergoing a difficult process of being forced to move, and with less than 30 days notice I'm trying really hard to find a job/apartment. I also have to move from Maine to CT/RI, so it's not like I'm sitting back able to walk down the street and fill out apps. I will, as I always do, put forth the best energy and focus I have to this game that's why I'm here. Just a heads up to what's going on with my life and business, if things get too drastic I'll sub-out, but I'd prefer not to lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Old 02-8-2016, 03:38 PM   #1011
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
How can your opinions possibly can be considered valid when you won't even spend the time to read the thread?
It's kinda like saying I read only the first 4 posts this game, and literally nobody else has posted anything so they are all wolves.

After thinking about the last one after a day break it's most likely rzr or psycho.
You guys are really tunnel-visioned aren't you? I said I'm not rereading 1000 posts - I already read most of them. If you payed attention you'd know I'm reading the ladder of the 1k posts, from roughly 800-current. Please get your shit straight and stop coming at me for no reason

Quote:
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

Old 02-8-2016, 03:39 PM   #1012
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Also sorry for dropping off. Just finished the Columbia interview.

Also there is no possible world where RB is scum. EOD says it all. Top two wagons are V and DBP, with RB 3rd. DPB votes RB, because he can't vote V to save himself, or kill his wolf partner, hoping to start the 3rd wagon on a town.

Unless DBP did that as a next level play, but I absolutely doubt thats what happened.

Old 02-8-2016, 03:41 PM   #1013
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Rzr the game is pretty much at auto anyway, even if you flip town it's not the end of the world.

Also oh, REreading. My b. Disregard.

Old 02-8-2016, 03:45 PM   #1014
rzr
TWG Veteran

I'm not worried about auto I'm pissed off foe being the target of a lynch that makes no god damn sense to me - and I've said in every game lately I'm getting more and more bothered by the mislynch concept. What exactly is it that you/youguys expect of me to avoid being in the hot seat d1? I don't know what I do that comes across as so scummy, but I'd hoped you guys would start saying "oh that's just rzr" like I had to do with other players when they may seem scummy to me, but I understand it's just their nature.

Is it not justified to be ticked in this situation? Is it not warranted to want to defend myself when I'm being attacked? I don't care about the auto, I don't care that it's another mislynch, I care because I've actively worked for several games on establishing a more clear sense of game play for myself to avoid being in this situation every single game d2. And it's not working. Take that hwo you want to

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-8-2016, 03:45 PM   #1015
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Also storn is town, not voting him

Old 02-8-2016, 03:46 PM   #1016
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
I'm not worried about auto I'm pissed off foe being the target of a lynch that makes no god damn sense to me - and I've said in every game lately I'm getting more and more bothered by the mislynch concept. What exactly is it that you/youguys expect of me to avoid being in the hot seat d1? I don't know what I do that comes across as so scummy, but I'd hoped you guys would start saying "oh that's just rzr" like I had to do with other players when they may seem scummy to me, but I understand it's just their nature.

Is it not justified to be ticked in this situation? Is it not warranted to want to defend myself when I'm being attacked? I don't care about the auto, I don't care that it's another mislynch, I care because I've actively worked for several games on establishing a more clear sense of game play for myself to avoid being in this situation every single game d2. And it's not working. Take that hwo you want to

Alright alright. I think your massive post about updated reads when you finish the last 200 posts will pretty much decide if you die tomorrow or today. Unless you blow my mind with reads to a point where you are town, which is still possible.

Old 02-8-2016, 03:48 PM   #1017
Xiz
TWG Chaos

(I just realized if T-force/psycho is a wolf then my first 3 wolves were all correct eeeyyy)

Old 02-8-2016, 03:52 PM   #1018
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

@rzr, instead of blowing up, it'd be nice to just see what your opinions on the game are after you've finished with everything, which is what i said last time i addressed you. seems like xiz is saying the same thing.

Quote:
Old 02-8-2016, 04:03 PM   #1019
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

skimmed back through V's posts, majority of D1 was on reuben_tate, claiming that he's scum. Feels really weird given that ben doesn't post usually, curious as to why a wolf would set his sights on *quote* "low hanging fruit" */quote*. (I think it might have been discussed amongst wolves d1 that ben would be a good d1 potential because activity)

Also once about to die, shifts to storn for some reason. I actually wouldn't put it past V to bus lightly in this instance.

Not 100% sure, but even though storn has had dumbtells, i don't...remember any contributions from him really? he posted about devils advocate, which is actually...(forgive me) more insightful than i normally would imagine any player to be

Quote:
unvote sheeesh a lot of traction has picked up on yoshl. not really liking V pocketing me either. considering how i've woof read him the past few games when he was towny, this feels like a convenient way to get on my town side early especially if we was actually a woof. adding the fact how he made a pretty solid lynch argument on yoshl (using some of the points i used for a half-shit vote anyways) and then instantly jumps onto ben. something feels really off about V, and im not liking it... again.... v
(comments very early on, storn being actually the first to vote for V)

then talking about backpack vs. yoshl lynch

Quote:
But does him being a safer Lynch make him a better lynch? Like sure dbp has had a pretty post light 2nd day of twg, but his day 1 posting was pretty active. While this could be dbp rolling woof and trying to play active and falling short the 2nd day, he could just be busy today. With the passage of time it will be a lot clearer whether or not dbp is going to be inactive this game. That said, he DID have that one really active woof game in lTWG. Yoshl is much more of a toss up.
idk it may just be me gutting storn, but something feels weird with the reads early on

Quote:
Old 02-8-2016, 04:04 PM   #1020
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

or at least, his comments about the two flipped wolves seem to be very long in comparison to his other analysis like "Charu's mindmelding with me, last time i mindmelded with someone they were a woof"

Quote:
Closed Thread