Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game

Old 10-3-2015, 03:27 PM   #1
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default TWG CXLII - Host voting

RZR game 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr
As the universe trembled with the might of planets colliding you can hear the winds whisper, a new beginning.
Seemingly alone, [char1] wonders towards a hill staring up at the sky. Flashes of bright red and turquoise lit up the night, with the colossal thunder you would think the world was ending. From around a corner to the south a small group stood collected. Cloaks and jackets violently swaying in the wind, they clung to each other to not get lifted from their feet. [char1] sprints toward them, he'd been out all night hunting and sought the comfort of his group.
Again, in the sky the flashes continue. The group huddles closer together, and the universe with a roar and a whisper all at once, went quiet.
Suddenly, the leaves stopped stirring, the gentle squeaks and clamor of wildlife ceased, and the group found themselves in a foreign land. The ground below them was hot with ash. As the rubber on their boots began to melt they ran. They were on the edge of a volcano. The sky was still flashing, but quietly. One of the younger lads lost his footing and slipped down the narrow steep slope toward the lava. The rest of the group kept moving, and faster.
As they neared the outskirts of the volcano's rim the ground cooled down, and they could slow down.
[char 2] "How the hell did we get here? This is ass backwards"
[char 2] "The sky is still the same, I don't like this."
[char 1] "We should go back,"
[char 2] "How the hell do we get back!?"
[char 3] "I don't think we can"
[char 2] "Then how are we going to get home"
A haunting silence ensued.
[char 1] "I think we should split up. Half of us will go north, half of us will go south. We need to find a road or a platform to get a good look from"
[char 3] "I don't know if it's such a good idea to split the group up so early. This might not even be Earth anymore.."
[char 1] "I'm going south. [char 2], take the other group. [char 3] do what you see fitting. I trust you.
[char 3] "I'm staying here. I'll get a camp set up for the night. Everyone meet back here by sundown."
And with a swift step [char 1] turned with his half of the group and walked away.

16 players - Negotiable
4:1 human/wolf ratio
Items : on
Night talk : on
OOT : off
Card flipping : on
Phantoms : on (vote you fuckers)

4 Wolves

1 God Father wolf- seers human

1 Were Wolf - If this wolf is the last one remaining his role will be revealed publicly in the thread going into the night, after lynch.

1 Cursed Wolf - If this wolf is seered the identity of the lone wolf is revealed to the seer also. Only player to know they are cursed.

1 Lone Wolf - During first phase LW will PM host with numbers 1 or 2, which will curse either the first or second of each Power Role (seer/guard) respectively. Does not know other wolves and vice versa. If he is last wolf alive he converts to God Father wolf.

11 humans

2 cursed seers - 2 separate roles. Only one of them will be cursed, neither will know if it is them or not. If you are cursed ALL readings from you will come in wrong, even if that role states otherwise.

2 cursed guardians - Same rules as cursed seers, only one of them is cursed. Whichever guard is cursed will find that their guard pick dies, regardless of if he is attacked. Use this curse wisely.

5 cursed humans – Do not know they are cursed and function normally.

2 - Normal humans

1 Third party

Shop Keeper has full access to the Store. Keeper must give away at least 1 item per phase. The Keeper may give away as many items as they choose, as long as the desired quantity is in stock . If Keeper fails to do their duties they are fired and replaced by a random VT. The fired Shop Keeper will become a VT. If Keeper is killed they are replaced by VT. At no point in the game will there not be a Keeper, meaning blue/red roles might eventually find themselves with the ability to pass items, however if this happens to a wolf they will remain red. Shop Keeper can not be cursed. Keeper may not use items on themselves. Items may not be passed, they are used or discarded by EoP, and no player will know who they receive an item from. Shop Keeper has access to the following items:

Elder Wand - 1 Shooting, if you are cursed the vigi will not work

Force Holocron- 1 shot seering, will always receive a reading, if you are cursed this reading will not be correct

Genie's Lamp - Rubbing this lamp will grant you 1 wish. This wish allows for the lamp to act as any other item, but be careful, there is a 33% chance it will explode due to high levels of pressure in the lamp.

Lucky the Leprechaun - Our favorite cereal character has come to give you a little luck. Take this item to uncurse your desired player, this may include yourself. If that player was not cursed and you uncurse them, they now become cursed.

Sonic Rings - Unlike other items the Sonic Rings do nothing. However, if you are fortunate to gain them twice in a row, this will result in you becoming invincible for the following phase.

Golden Wonka Ticket – As per request we have a new item in stock. Flashing the ticket to Wonka's Factory will publicly reveal a players curse status. It will not say any role details, only whether they are cursed or not.

- Replenish rate at +2 items per 24 hours.
- Every morning the items in stock are revealed to town
- If you are cursed all actions perform uner curse conditions. If cursed seer seers cursed wolf, rather than getting false readings for both wolves (LW and CW) they will only receive false readings on the CW.
- All items come in effect by end of phase
- To use an item PM me your item and target, esp for lamp
- Normal wincon for town/scum
Notes: If this game is too large or too complicated I have three options:
A. I can bring the player count down.
B. I can request a co host.
C. I can eliminate the ShopKeeper and create a rule to disperse items at random.
Questions?

Godfather Wolf - You are the Godfather wolf. Your the leader of your faction, possessing no special power besides the uncanny ability to seer as a human. Be wary, if you are cursed you will seer as a wolf. Team mates [x][y] and [wolfchat].

Werewolf - You are the Werewolf. You seer red. You cannot control your transformation, and a full moon will rise if you are the last player. If this happens your role will be outed publicly at the end of the day phase. Team mates [x][y] and [wolfchat].

Cursed Wolf - You are the Cursed Wolf. You seer red. Your curse cannot be undone. If you are seered the identity of the lone wolf is also revealed to the seer. Team mates [x][y] and [wolfchat].

Lone Wolf - You are the Lone Wolf. You are alone. Upon receiving this PM you are to pick a number, 1 or 2. This will determine which seer/guard is cursed. If the cursed wolf is seered your role will be given to the seer also, without your knowledge. If you out-live the other wolves you will convert to Godfather Wolf.

Cursed Guardian - You are a Guardian. As you should be aware, this power does not come free. There is a 50/50 chance you are cursed. If you are cursed you will find that your guard pick drops dead, regardless of a wolf attack. Use this curse wisely.

Cursed Seer - You are the Seer. As you should be aware, this power does not come free. There is a 50/50 chance you are cursed. If you are cursed your seering results will not come in properly.

Human - You are a VT. No special powers. Either fight defending your village or fall to the invading wolf party. Remember knowledge is your most powerful weapon.

Shop Keeper - You're hired. After reviewing your resume we have concluded you are more than qualified to run our store. Please, do not disappoint us. There are currently 2 of each item. You are required to send out a minimum of one item per phase both night and day. If you fail to do the job you will be fired. If you are fired you will become a normal human, and replaced by one. Neither of you will know the other. You cannot be cursed, and your sole objective is to stay alive bringing either side to victory as long as you don't die.

Shop Keeper (replacement) - You're hired. The previous keeper has been fired due to job negligence. You have been given the duties to fulfill. If you were a human of any sorts you are now the Shop Keeper. If you were a wolf you still are, but are in charge of dispensing items. The chances of this will be slim as all replacements will be VT at first.

Item PM - You have received [item]. Its uses are [uses]. You may use this item any time from now until the end of phase. If it is not used it is discarded.

Item PM Results - The seering results are [results].
Alt PM - You have received Sonic Rings twice in a row! You will be invincible for the following phase [phase].
RZR alt game
Quote:
Alternative Game Proposal:
9 players
3 groups of 3 players

3 Teams:
Team Inception:
Team Illuminati:
Team Rocket:

Team Set Up:
1. VT
2. WOLF
3. VT

All teams have the following 4 items from the start of the game, and can be used at any time:
1 seer item
1 vigi item
1 Ouija board - resurrection
1 Styx river - keeps the dead dead.

Team PM:
VT: You are on team [team]. Your team mates are [mate1] and [mate2]. Your primary objective is to eliminate team [team x]. Your secondary objective is to eliminate all threats to town.

WOLF PM: You are on team [team]. Your team mates are [mate1] and [mate2]. Your primary objective is to eliminate team [team x]. Your secondary objective is to remain alive and bring the wolves to victory

- Whoever sends in the seering PM will receive the results, not the whole team.
- If the Ouija board is used the targeted player will resurrect the next phase.
- Items may be used at any phase, once it's used it's gone.
- Wolves will not know who each other are.
- If a Styx river is used to block a Ouija board this means that player can not ever be revived
- Wolf win con is to win with other wolves or eliminate rival team.
- VT will know only who is on their team.
- There will be 3 separate Quick Topic chats for each team.
- In order to use an item all 3 team members must PM host. This is to ensure agreement on item use. If a majority of the team vote to use an item and PM it to host it will be used. Majority is also 1 in the event only 1 PM is received. If 2 separate items are used by 2 separate players on the same team they will both be used. No one person's vote counts for more than another person's.
- Psychic reading will be given at start of day stating how many members of each group are left. card flipping is off.
Zenith Hard boiled
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Hard_Boiled

3 votes per usual and stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-3-2015, 03:30 PM   #2
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CXLII - Host voting

i won't be participating but rzr v2 x3 looks very interesting

pikakirby123 reincarnated

Last edited by AragakiAyase; 10-3-2015 at 03:30 PM..
AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-3-2015, 03:58 PM   #3
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

rzr game 1 x1

rzr game 2 x1

last vote of mine goes to whoever because I cannot vote my own game

_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-3-2015, 04:27 PM   #4
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Rzr v2 x1
Zenith x2
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O
Red Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-3-2015, 04:46 PM   #5
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Thanks yosh! I got my vote for zenith to be fair, I think someone else had a game to offer to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
rzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-3-2015, 10:51 PM   #6
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Zenith, does hard boiled have cardflips on?
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-3-2015, 11:27 PM   #7
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Zenith, does hard boiled have cardflips on?
while it does not clarify, almost all Mafiascum setups have cardflipping. This one is no exception.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
thesunfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-4-2015, 08:31 AM   #8
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Standard Gameplay = Cardflipping ON, though it can be done with Cardflipping OFF.

Keeping it ON for this time

Old 10-4-2015, 07:53 PM   #9
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

rzr2 x3

no fucking way in hell will we get 16 people
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-5-2015, 12:22 AM   #10
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

zenith x2
rzr v2 x1
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-5-2015, 09:32 AM   #11
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

rzr 2 x2
zenith x1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

storn42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-5-2015, 10:26 AM   #12
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

I know I made this at the start of last game hahaha. Tmrw I'm gonna try to scale it down to 12 or so players, but it looks like we're getting a good consensus here anway!

Quote:
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

Old 10-5-2015, 11:22 AM   #13
thesunfan
Role Tide

gotta change that you know
zenith x3
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 10-5-2015, 04:19 PM   #14
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

I would be willing to downscale appropriately if we need the smaller scale numbers for how many active players are available.

Old 10-6-2015, 11:14 AM   #15
rzr
TWG Veteran

at work here till 6 est, gonna downsize on my 16 player game for ya guys, but for now I believe it looks like this:

rzr - 2, 1 = 3
rzr (2) - 3, 1, 1, 3, 1, 2 = 11
zenith - 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 3 = 10

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-6-2015, 01:20 PM   #16
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

zenithx3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-6-2015, 01:57 PM   #17
thesunfan
Role Tide

da comeback
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-6-2015, 04:10 PM   #18
rzr
TWG Veteran

haha, I'm totally down to play Zenith's game especially since he said he didn't want to be a player in the next game since last one, but he's also said he feels like he's simmered down in the last couple of weeks.

Zenith, if you want to play or host let me know, but I think enough people are at least showing interest in playing a game either way.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-6-2015, 05:47 PM   #19
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

I can host the game tonight if peeps are interested though if I'm hosting, it'll be in a few hours because I just got home from work and damn I'm beat

Old 10-6-2015, 08:20 PM   #20
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Double post, nobody posted and I'll be asleep soon so I'll hold off until tomorrow if people are interested.