Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

storn42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-4-2015, 01:08 AM   #1242
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

ok guys time to do my first extreme in depth read. look im growing as a twg player :O

ok. lets go through the thread, yes the ENTIRE thread, and look at everything RB has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
On the link for the setup, it mentions a mafia roleblocker but there isn't even a roleblocker listed in the possible roles:

possible wolf confusion or general question. who knows. may seem pretty null originally but looking back you never know.

Quote:
Oh look at that, I'm actually reading a setup..what is wrong with me.
does the woof actually care? who knows, again null without further knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
so there's a wolf between zenith and red blaster, got it
more inclined to put a vote on red blaster

why do people think i'm experienced or good
stop
oh hey look. choof is a good guesser lol. both of them are woofs!

Quote:
because red blaster mentioned that he's reading setup, going against his established cheesecake meta and you called him out

I think that might show someone rolehunting

if it makes you feel better, if either of you are a wolf you are not a team
choof right again, i just mention that! thx for helping me out even through your death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
I think for the players who signed up early and have been waiting for game to start would naturally seem excited and enthusiastic.

I want to ask this question because it is jTWG and I need to gain knowledge on this subject; What is the purpose of RXN testing? Personally I hate it as usually the person testing doesn't reveal any information about themselves and imho it seems like a bad thing to do (noticed that testers try to go unscathed in trying to rxn test but what if the rxn was fine? The knowledge gained from the rxn helps in what way?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
Rxn testing is for like... well.. testing reactions. Usually wolves will have a bigger reaction then a town, at least from my experience.
not directly RB but i still think it was interesting that zenith brought this up, and then started to practice it a lot. interesting things you learn when reading back through the pages.

Quote:
Also lol at all of this "I want game to be serious!#$!!" but simultaneously "RB read the setup obvs a wuff"
1st encounter of RB mocking what people think of him to be woofy. good way to make others think your VT aint it so?

Quote:
Your lack of banter disturbs me, storn
disturbs you when i do. disturbs you when i dont.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
actually @zenith what is your actual thing against red blaster because i do not understand atm
Quote:
I have nothing against Red Blaster as of right now?

At this point I'm just openly posting my observations which doesn't really have any value so consider it my way of shitposting.

Usually by this point in a game (based on recent games) some person or multiple people have a discussion and tries to get the ball rolling, which nobody has taken initiative (aside from DFR Reaction testing) thus far.
good old zen avoiding himself from bussing RB.

Quote:
Mashiii help us get serious
there are a lot of other posts like this one. RB was trying a lot to get the game "serious" perhaps so he could lead the way to finding "woofs"

Quote:
Probably reading too far into it, buuuuuuuut, in the interest of discussion: did mashi end up with a newb wolf partner and that post is his method of daytalking/coaching?

Regardless of what he rolls I know mashi always makes these posts, but idk..data points an shiet.
pushes the woof blame on mashi. again he is one of the first to lead the town in a direction at some bs reason of posts that mashi "always" makes. why point it out if its nothing different?

Quote:
Holy shit storn is a salty motherfucker.
I like where this is going.
red's negative comments towards me continue. or maybe positive in the woofs eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
read things.

that said:

Vote Count
storn42 (3) - funnygurl555, Red Blaster, blindreper1179
Charles Claytorne (2) - storn42, XelNya
choof (1) - blindreper1179
funnygurl555 (1) - danceflashrevo
blindreper1179 (1) - storn42
XelNya (1) - choof

Unvote
_Zenith_
this was right before zen put me at L-1, both woofs would be on my lynch. team woof kept the pressure on me. which btw, would be a bloody stupid thing to do to your partner, allowing them to be 1 vote away form being lynched. i know zen likes to play risky but this is way to risky, even for zen.
he even acknowledges the L-1 as to say "hey i wouldn't mind if one of you was lynch happy and wanted to insta this human plz"
Quote:
3. storn42 - Null, Wolf Lean.

6. Red Blaster - Null

Shitposting in the start but starting to take the game seriously. I liked this post about him though:

see last mashi related post

Wanting to create a data point with Mashi's posting scores townie points, but not enough to warrant myself actually calling him town. Placing him at null until further notice.
zen continues to push me as a woof lean and zen as being human without directly saying it. he's trying to find all the good things he could say about his woof partner to make the town agree that he should live.

Quote:
No I didn't lmao brain is literally melting at this point.

@Funny, Storn is a safe lynch because he hasn't provided anything besides a tunnel on me and a sheep on choof to town; making him wolfy FMPOV and therefore constitutes a safe lynch. Xel is also a safe lynch for the reasons choof provided, and if you want me to reiterate then let me know.
zen calls me a safe lynch. woof tunnel directly to stornville chugs onwards. choo! choo!

Quote:
I will also unvote storn for the time being
realizing that his partner fucked up and that he SHOULD probably just play it safe and makes a promise to return to me. a promise to continue mining the tunnel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
7. Red Blaster - Started ok, but kinda dropped off, would certainly like to hear your thoughts atm. Willing to change to null or town based on it. You tend to afk post as a wolf more often so I'm willing to lean you red for now.
just an interesting xel post. i also changed the broken color change to red since it is stated that rb is woofy

Quote:
Lynch pool is based off of general town consensus.
I'm not voting for either lmao.
i believe the pool at the time was zen and xel. RB doesn't want to vote for his woof friend zen and he uses xel later as we'll see. chooses to stay neutral so he doesn't have to make a choice and fuck up by using woofy reasoning.

Quote:
Literally the only person to not offer some sort of reads is blind, and irregardless of that fact there's this thing called using the available information at the time. You, Storn and Xel are the only ones I've seen regarded as scummy by someone..so it's fairly certain that unless someone completely shits the bed between now and eod that the lynch will be between one of you. Thus the term lynch pool is applied to all 3 of you.
oh this is a nice post from RB in response to some zen quotes. btw, i even added that not you forgot he puts in me and xel into the lynch pool. because we're the two who are the general towns most woofy people, when you were one of the first (and zen) to start saying i was a woof. and of course we all know how xel got into there. of course you cant just go and say zen is completely green so you throw him in as well since he is in-fact a wolf

Quote:
I don't ever give out wolf leans..unless I'm a wolf. Like you can actually check every game I've ever played, I've only ever said someone is wolfy when I was a wolf.
well now that you yourself have stated how you play it would be easy to keep this in mind and remind your self not to call anyone a woof. oh wait... you just did.
Quote:
Ggwp to storn who got by doing nothing in his first wolf game

Quote:
I didn't make any lynch pool, refer to above.
[/quote]

again staying neutral. easy thing for a wolf to do is it not?

Quote:
Who was calling you a wolf??????

Fair enough RB, but you just pretty much stated that you are sheeping players or attempting to pocket because other people have pointing fingers rather than you taking a stand on your own views. Also, just because you said you give wolf leans when you're wolf doesn't mean you truly aren't a wolf.
oh thanks zenith. i literally just said that!

Quote:
Further elaboration would be that how can a town consensus be formed when there are players withholding wolf reads. How do we as town know, based from everyone's reads, a consensual lynch pool?
nice friendly not to RB from zen

Quote:
Precisely, which is why I'm going hard on RB because you can't say town consensus right now with a lot of time in the phase left.
i would talk about this quote. by RB you take the words right out of my mouth
Quote:
This is you going hard?
because why would a woof ACTUALLY go hard on his partner.

Quote:
for some reason i feel zenith's reaction there was forced.

Blind, as we're approaching EoD in our first lovely day here, I'd appreciate some sort of reads list. I can see that storn is your top wolf lean.

About the storn lynch I think that this would say a little bit about zenith. If storn flips green, I think zenith is red. If storn flips red, idk what zenith is. I'm just sure about if storn flips red. Thoughts on this?
DFR, i think you said alot here which would pertain useful to this conversation. me + zen being T/W was a common consensus, i dont see what it should change. and RB, your the only one making it change

Quote:
3. storn42: Storn was put at L-1 quickly
Think about this. It's incredibly strange and not the type of pressure that, if storn were a wolf, his wolf partners would not object to in the slightest. I was the first person to bring his L-1 predicament up to the town. Not a wolf and definitely not his wolf partner, folks.
Of course, his posts at the beginning of the phase didn't help him at all, and the reason that I'm willing to ignore him now has nothing to do really with the strength of his play.
If you want to improve anything for later in the phase, I would say try to become more central to the discussion-- try asking others questions and be the source of data points.

4. _Zenith_: I like that Zenith is trying as hard as he is this game, trying to think critically and keep his temper on check, but I'm sorry man, but the vote on Storn was very strange
The fact that you quickly narrowed your lynch pool to two "safe" lynches also isn't a good move overall.
Not sure, also leaning towards "don't like" because it's easier to keep your cool when you're a wolf. That's something that's very real for me.

7. Red Blaster: You've been present in the town. Kinda still thinking that nothing that you've done stuck out as odd to me yet. I don't get how you're lock-clearing me the way you are. You shouldn't be so confident in this; I coasted by as an MW for the exact same UTR play.
That's odd to me.

My focus for the rest of this phase would go on the quick storn wagon. I'm banking on the fact that storn is a townie.

I'm voting for Mashi for now though.
FG, you said quite a lot here. note again how it would be weird for me and zen to be going so hard on eachother. you even rightfully thought zen's moves were stange. also you point out how RB is really playing odd. woofs play odd dont you agree. or PR i suppose but RB is not a pr, we already know that.

Quote:
Because you willingly put him at L-1. You said you were. You were ok with that, but after gaining traction from that, you very quickly, as you said, unvoted. You didn't unvote, everyone else unvoted your vote for you pretty much.
Quote:
About the unvotes on storn, I think that Zenith is the one that is incriminated because his vote was the most significant of all of them. Potential insta with 24 hours to go in a day phase. I think if storn's green, Zenith is red. I don't think anyone gave any thoughts on that either, what do you think about that statement fg?
once again. DFR to the zen hunt for putting me at L-1. i think DFR really phrases this well. again, storn is green if zen is red.

Quote:
And I'm back to not liking storn again.
storn tunnel continues

Quote:
I guess looking back it makes sense now. Xel was your second choice if blind flipped green.

BUT HOLD ON LEMME ASK YOU THIS:
In both of the teams you provided, i.e Xel/Zenith or Blind/Zenith, Zen is the reoccurring member so why wouldn't you be more comfortable suggesting him as a lynch over blind? You seem to be a bit more "set" on Zenith given that he appears in both of your team scenarios
RB trying to protect his wolf partner or get something on me to say that im wrong in believing zen is a woof or that i am a woof.

Quote:
I legit laughed at "I'm not dying today" though 8)

Inb4 huge traction on fg out of nowhere
trying to shift blame to fg out of nowhere eh? why not add someone else who isn't a woof to the lynch pool right? i know this is meant to be taken as a joke but WHAT IF someone randomly took it as an opportunity to lynch one more human? wouldn't hurt the woofs for sure!

Quote:
Blind do you have any thoughts on Zenith?
again thoughts on zenith, a general town thing but maybe if he gets someone to say "oh yea i love zen! he's totally green!" he could save his partner.

Quote:
This post is eerily similar to TWG 131 (GoC was 131 I think)..we all know how that panned out.
I might have to take Zenith off the table on principle..gonna look back through post history and give this a think.
once more. red says we should stop voting for zenith AGAIN. mind you he is really keen on NOT voting for zenith right now.

Quote:
So are you saying you don't think his play is wolfy so far? Just an over aggressive town?
well clearly he was red Mr. ZenithNotWoof

Quote:
if it turns out that the team is zenith/xel I will eat a hat
Quote:
So who's the alternative to the claims then? Storn/Xel?
storn tunnel continues as we all start to agree that xel is the woof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
im telling you now, im VT, (again ...) lynching me will get you nowhere (though, it would be better than lynching blue)
i actually really like this post. call me a noob for using my own quote, but here i claim VT. not Blue, not woof. VT. i also accept the fact that should we find that we have 2 blues in our lynch pool (zen + blind at the time. amusing how they were BOTH fake claiming. btw good job blind) and that lynching myself would be a better idea than lynching a blue. well we fucked up royally later lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
Vote Count
storn42 (2) - _Zenith_, choof
_Zenith_ (2) - storn42, danceflashrevo
funnygurl555 (1) - Charles Claythorne
XelNya (1) - blindreper1179
blindreper1179 (1) - XelNya
Charles Claythorne (1) - Funnygurl555

Unvote
Red Blaster
RB is the only one not to vote. an indecisive townie or a wolf waiting to strike?

Quote:
I'm just gonna steer clear of this clusterfuck on my unvote.
actually yes RB, thats what im talking about right above.

Quote:
Yeah lets lynch Xel..the one player not here atm.

Makes sense right?
RB encourages the Xel train. he knows its a human and the town is already thinking they want to lynch xel.

Quote:
If you're not a tracker, I'd say you need to speak up about it considering you're virtually dead if that's not the case. If you're not a tracker there's a possibility there's a doctor/guardian or whatever that could shield you.

This would also bust the bulletproof claim
RB is pushing to get blind to reveal his PR. turns out he wasn't pr but rb wanted to confirm blinds roll since knowing both woof rolls he can say "yea he is a blue, lets kill him" or "he is fake claiming, maybe i can get the town to lynch him for it"

Quote:
im always an option for you , but at this point i think we've agreed no. or atleast for today *crosses fingers*
Quote:
No. Xel's human.
REALLY RED?!?!!?! THATS VERY INTERESTING!! you know, you were the one who started the xel vote wagon. why the change of heart? did you figure out he was the pr? did you want to make sure you got the human point. i'd quote your explaination but you have none. it is literally "your gut feeling" something VERY easy for a woof to do.

Quote:
storn
I don't like how eagerly you've jumped onto the xel traction.
Desperate to save your own hide?
SAYS THE ONE WHO STARTED THE XEL VOTE TRAIN. quite the contradiction dont you think?

Quote:
When Xel flips human don't come crying to me.
Also don't give that bullshit "oh it was d0 it was bound to happen" cop out
again, trying to say "i dont need a reason if im right"

Quote:
wait..... what if RB + xel wolf team. he's trying to save the ass of a wolf partner who is about to be lynched. im starting to think RB is more and more like his name implies.
Quote:
Yeah I'm risking my completly stealth day phase at eod to save my already doomed partner.
ggwp
mvp goes to storn.
mvp does go to me. i just fucking put the nail in your coffin. this is only day1 and i just fucked you.

GGWP

Quote:
So killing storn tomorrow then?
storn tunnel still being dug.

Quote:
I said xel is human.

Human =/= vt
i like this post. it shows that RB figured out xel was PR. with his prior knowledge that xel is human he managed to find this without being blocked by "xel could be a woof"

DAY 1 OVER

Quote:
R.I Fucking P Zenith
at this point RB knows his partner is dead. from here on out RB just needs to lie low and he'll automatically get to D3 where we stand today.

Quote:
Maybe next time I say so and so is human you'll actually listen
again, RB says "idk why im right. im just right"

Quote:
At least this gives us the information that there aren't any wolf pr's in play.
Idk how Zenith managed the absolute perfect claim (correct role and an inactive player that couldn't counter)
RB knows the roles. he was looking at them. also at this point he damn well knows that there is no woof PR

Quote:
Storn went complete radio silence on us.
too busy scheming in wolfchat?
storn tunnel continues.

Quote:
I hate nighttalk
anybody can say this. it feels very human when you think about it. humans have nothing to do while woofs talk. this feels like a 1 liner out of the "woofs guide to staying human" handbook

END OF NIGHT 1

Quote:
Wow
another line from the woof handbook. this word gives nothing but may make you seem surprised at the kill you agreed to send in.

Quote:
blind is clear for sure.

Everyone else... hm
storn is town

So Zenith
choof
storn
me
blind
xel

Within 3 people there is one wolf

Rb
mashi
dfr

id consider dfr or mashi. I was thinking DFR was a PR for the confidence, but he's VT or woof
mashi has not been as active as I would have expected if he were a townie given all the drama that's happened
FG, your list of woofs. RB is here still. we kill mashi (nice job doing that btw) and DFR is human. not much to say but RB is still availible.

Quote:
I'm curious why you have storn cleared? If anything I have him more scummy and dfr a bit more human.
storn tunnel fucking continues even more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Claythorne View Post
I agree with Funnygurl. From my perspective in particular, it's between danceflashrevo and Red Blaster, assuming that blindreper is a Special. Currently leaning towards danceflashrevo, but I'll finalise that once I finish rereading the topic.
again, we know DFR is human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Claythorne View Post
-SNIP- go to the post to read the entire thing
good list on why zenith is woof and im human. good read.

Quote:
Hory fucking shit.

Mashi is auto MVP for that notes list.

Like literally any read or note list I see from this game on is going to be like standing next to Gary Coleman and Andre the Giant.
zenith i'll take that mvp pl0x

Quote:
Curious as to what you are implying about my reads having zenith listed last.
yes that is fishy since he is your woof partner. good catch.

Quote:
also, red may have gone out of his way to protect Xel because he "Knew" xel was human. he said he couldn't explain why. a woof would know that xel was human and would need an explanation. by saying "this guy is human" and the card flips human when everyone is very intent on the lynch he is safe and the lynch is made. win-win for the woofs.
i like this post. great stuff

Quote:
Watch storn win the gane as #2 wolf because everyone has him green for basically no reason.
storn tunnel still going. really red do you ever stop? actually since you still are on it no.

Quote:
I get what you're trying to say, the advanced knowledge a wolf would have being used to garner human points by trying to save a human, but as a wolf it's best not to go against the flow when there's no reason to..me trying to save Xel gives everyone a data point to look back over and as a wolf I'd rather not have that at all.

I'd rather, or more so it'd be in my best interest to, fall into the easy lynch and leave no discernable post history to be nitpicked later on
kinda like you did
i like this. you mock your action as to say "i wouldn't possibly do that" even though you actually did.

Quote:
I agree to a point that there's a good chance it is between them, I know I'm human and that blind is human and I've had you pegged as human for awhile now. I don't know what it is but I just can't bring myself to clear storn yet so if anything I'd add him for a Mashi, FG and Storn pool. And obviously some people have expressed suspicions of me so there's that as well and I'd actually welcome some sort of investigation simply because I believe it'll clear me in the long run.
again, storn tunnel.

Quote:
Wtf even is this post.

So who then do you think the wolf is between? Me and storn?
actually. it is now.

Quote:
Please point out something that clears storn all of you.
His post history is 90% wishy-washy white noise at best.
storn tunnel

Quote:
Storn just shows up at lynch time.
Mashi puts Zenith at L-1 despite dfr saying he's making a post.
storn tunnel

DAY 2 OVER

i think this is enough. you can read through last night to spot more evidence. but now its obvious that red is a woof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:

Old 05-4-2015, 01:09 AM   #1243
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

FG i have a present

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:

Old 05-4-2015, 01:15 AM   #1244
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

i'm so proud of you :')
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-4-2015, 01:22 AM   #1245
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

thing with xel was a good find yo

anyway i should probs say now that i wasn't totally serious with my previous posts rofl i wanted to see storn under pressure

but yeah no rb dies tonight most likely. gonna wait for dfr to wake up before we like get this show on the road or something
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 05-4-2015, 01:24 AM   #1246
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

oh wow it's 2:30 i think it's time for me to hit the sack now
get some sleep storn =P
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 05-4-2015, 05:39 AM   #1247
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Holy shit storn

Why are you here?
danceflashrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-4-2015, 06:04 AM   #1248
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Omg actually rb slipped. The part where he mentions that there's not a wolf pr. Only he and the living pr would know this. From a vt pov, there's still possibility of a cop and mafia role cop. Blind hadn't claimed tracker specifically yet.

Why are you here?
Old 05-4-2015, 06:52 AM   #1249
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

will be lurking all day in thread until funny comes to thread, then we might end it. red, do your best to get out of it, storn has a pretty incriminating post.

Why are you here?
Old 05-4-2015, 08:04 AM   #1250
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

townie points for storn voting first and not hammering too imo.

Why are you here?
Old 05-4-2015, 08:33 AM   #1251
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

yeah let's end it
Rdy?
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 05-4-2015, 08:34 AM   #1252
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

oh ok tb should be able to post ugh
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 05-4-2015, 08:41 AM   #1253
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

can i just vote red now? or are we gonna wait until eod?

Why are you here?
Old 05-4-2015, 08:43 AM   #1254
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

i wanna vote
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 05-4-2015, 08:44 AM   #1255
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

me too. i don't think red blaster is trying hard enough to convince us.

Why are you here?
Old 05-4-2015, 09:47 AM   #1256
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

red

fg if you wanna wait until eod then don't vote, i hope red doesn't give up and self, and if he does, eh thats wolfy in general anyways.

Why are you here?
Old 05-4-2015, 09:52 AM   #1257
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

yeah no i'm done.

ggs

red blaster

hopefully we win dfr. in any case, everyone left has played phenomenally and you should be proud of yourselves regardless.
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 05-4-2015, 09:55 AM   #1258
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 05-4-2015, 10:10 AM   #1259
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

this was definitely one hell of a game. i'll pm tiff rn

Why are you here?
Old 05-4-2015, 10:27 AM   #1260
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

five hours for the flip later...

RED BLASTER HAS BEEN IN-IN-IN-IN-IN-IN-IN-IN-IN-INSTAAAAAAAAAAALYNCHEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

HE FLIPPED-

Why are you here?