Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2014, 05:32 AM   #2261
TWG Link
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

Just searched the thread for mentions of midie, and the above quote of Yoshi and the following are the only ones:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Yoshi View Post
Oh hi there. I didn't see much to say recently without me seeming more repetitive. Everything has been going pretty good I have to say though. I laughed really hard when middie insta'd himself with that gif xD

I'm really puzzled by the wolves wolf choice, it was like.. really? What wolf would lynch someone who people have been seeing as wolfy. Dumb af. Maybe this is coming from someone who has gone a little too far under the radar, Sonic. I think that he needs to say at least SOMETHING except for what he said in what... day 0?
Old 10-25-2014, 06:24 AM   #2262
TWG Link
FFR Player

im going to eat breakfast bbl guys!!!

Working on a suspicion list, but I doubt it'll be so long.
Old 10-25-2014, 07:11 AM   #2263
TWG Yoshi
FFR Player

I mean... I could be wrong but I'm 99% sure that it's middie because he's sent me that exact gif a few times in the past and I feel like only he would post that head desk gif. The klk gif with the insta that he did locked it in for me though. :P
Old 10-25-2014, 07:57 AM   #2264
TWG Rosalina
FFR Player

Death post because I can:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Zelda View Post
Alright, yet another (pretty much) inactive. This means the last two wolves are trying to get us to attack each other who remain active. I'm not liking the odds of this because it's probably going to work.
I at least tried to keep up while admitting that I had activity issues...

Apologies to the rest of the townies; I joined the game with entirely too much on my plate. I hope that I did enough to at least make up for it in the long run.
Old 10-25-2014, 08:02 AM   #2265
TWG Link
FFR Player

All right then, Yoshi, fair enough.
Old 10-25-2014, 09:16 AM   #2266
TWG Link
FFR Player

Very Human Leans:

Charizard - His reads are gr8.

Megaman - rip bowser

Kirby - Cop.

Human Leans:

Marth - When he was active that one day phase, his posts seemed towny to me; asking people questions and giving his thoughts (albeit in meme format). He also was one of the first votes on the Fox wagon before Kirby claimed cop, which I think is a point for his humanity.

Little Mac - Originally suspected him, but his having voted Fox before Kirby's cop claim reads human to me. I don't think it's very likely that a wolf joined the Fox wagon until afterwards.

Villager - His spontaneity from the beginning of the game and his recent posts where he accused Zelda seem very human to me. His spontaneous posting made his intent transparent in that he was giving a sincere opinion and was legitimately trying to find wolves and his accusation of Zelda just seemed had enough effort that, when coupled with his confidence in his suspicion, read as human to me.

Pit - Knowing who he is, I don't think the posts he made around the time he was being accused by a number of people fits his wolf behavior. I think he's pushing Zelda a bit hard, but things like defending Ike and trying to get people to be active seems rather human.

Weak Human Leans:

Zelda - I'm iffy on her now given that she wanted Megaman lynched so hard, but I think it's understandable; risking a lynch on Bowser, who was at the time a potential special, is something people would treat with caution. I think that her consistency in being suspicious of Megaman as well as her sassy and sarcastic disposition would be a bit bold for a wolf. Keeping her as a weak lean because I wouldn't know where else to look if my wolf leans are wrong.

King Dedede - I feel like how he questioned Meta Knight was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG King Dedede View Post
THERE MAY NOT BE MUCH LEFT FOR DEDEDE TO SAY. LYNCHING DEDEDE WOULD BE A MISS, BUT TOWN SHOULD WIN THIS GAME REGARDLESS.

DEDEDE THINKS SONIC SHOULD BE HIGHER. PERHAPS MARTH SHOULD BE BUMPED UP, AS WELL. caps
This post in response to Megaman's suggested lynch order seems human to me. He disagrees with being lynched, but doesn't put up an over the top defense and seems more or less relaxed (despite the caps, hehe). That his tone is calm and he's confident in town victory is pretty towny, in my opinion. Not much beyond that though, hence why he's a weak lean.

Strong Wolf Leans:

Meta Knight - Charizard brought up good points on Meta Knight regarding his views on Bowser and Pikachu. Likewise, that Donkey Kong held similar views is equally suspicious. Given Meta Knight's reaction to being lynched (e.g. the self-vote), I can't say I've found anything he's done so far to appear human.

Yoshi - When traction was growing for a Yoshi lynch on day 2, Yoshi let it slip that 'for fun' he thought that Peach was the Gunsmith. Based on Yoshi's play and general inactivity, I find it odd for him to have deduced it on his own. And if he did, he should be smart enough to realize that revealing special roles isn't something you should do, even if they're just predictions. I feel like Yoshi was just trying to purposely reveal an aside to cause a ruckus because he felt like he had to do something to help the wolves if he was dying.
He's still posting mostly fluff though. He's just following whatever wagon he can find without ever adding anything to the discussion. I don't like any of Yoshi's post, but this is one I particularly don't like:
Quote:
Let's see, the only thing Sonic has done is say "Hi", "Hi I'm rereading", said Villager was trying, and posted a... sonic fan art picture. That last point clearly locks him as wolf what human would do that to a fellow human? Makes me sick. But yeah, not much going. Unhelpful human at best so I wouldn't feel terrible lynching him with this lead that we have.
The tone of this seems so contrived and forced. He 'locks' Sonic as a wolf and then claims that he can potentially be an unhelpful human. That Sonic turned out to be town fares no better for his case, I feel. Even when there was traction building on Meta Knight, Yoshi completely ignored it and posted about going to bed.

I think, overall, I would most want a Meta Knight lynch, but I almost equally want a Yoshi lynch too. I'll try to look into posts further later today.
Old 10-25-2014, 12:44 PM   #2267
TWG King Dedede
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Link View Post
He 'locks' Sonic as a wolf and then claims that he can potentially be an unhelpful human.
THE PART ABOUT SONIC BEING A WOLF DUE TO POSTING SONIC FAN ART WAS MOST LIKELY A JOKE. IT IS RATHER HARMFUL TO THE EYES.

DEDEDE WILL READ THROUGH YOSHI'S POSTS. DEDEDE'S IMPRESSIONS ARE LARGELY THE SAME AS LINK'S, BUT ONE POINT IN YOSHI'S FAVOR IS HAVING VOTED PIKACHU, AND FAIRLY EARLY DURING THAT DAY, IF DEDEDE REMEMBERS CORRECTLY. caps
Old 10-25-2014, 01:42 PM   #2268
TWG King Dedede
FFR Player

HERE'S SOMETHING FROM VERY EARLY, AND IT'S MORE OF A DAY 1 READ KIND OF THING THAN ANYTHING, BUT IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD:

Quote:
Let's get those wolves!!
THIS ONE DOESN'T LOOK GREAT IN HINDSIGHT:

Quote:
Bowser could we please see your thoughts? I'd like to hear them. Mega man you are being kind of an asshole tbh. I'm pretty sure that bowser can be excused because of irl stuff so there's no need to bitch at him for being absent etc.
YOSHI HAD THE THIRD VOTE ON PIKACHU; NOT SURE HOW LIKELY AN EARLY BUS THERE WOULD BE, ALTHOUGH PIKACHU HAD ALREADY BEEN TALKED ABOUT AS LINK'S POTENTIAL SHOT BEFORE SHOOTING BOWSER INSTEAD. SOMETHING THAT FEELS OFF TO ME IS CALLING PIKACHU AS GODFATHER. AS A HUMAN, WHY WOULD THAT BE THE FLOW OF LOGIC AFTER BOWSER'S FLIP?

Quote:
But anyways, I do see Pikapi being godfather or just wolf in general and bowser trying to lock them green by playing the cop card.
YOSHI ALSO PUT A THIRD VOTE ON PIKACHU DURING DAY 1 BUT UNVOTED 12 HOURS LATER. HMMMMM. caps
Old 10-25-2014, 01:52 PM   #2269
TWG King Dedede
FFR Player

SO. TWO WOLVES LEFT.

ZELDA, WHO DO YOU THINK THEY ARE? caps
Old 10-25-2014, 06:07 PM   #2270
TWG Zelda
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG King Dedede View Post
SO. TWO WOLVES LEFT.

ZELDA, WHO DO YOU THINK THEY ARE? caps
I'm still on villager, but the other I'm not sure of. At this point, good points have been brought up against yoshi and meta knight. If I'm wrong about villager, that's where'd I go next.
Old 10-25-2014, 07:38 PM   #2271
TWG Link
FFR Player

Let's stir the pot with a vote on Meta Knight.
Old 10-25-2014, 07:39 PM   #2272
TWG Link
FFR Player

oh whoops i forgot to cover his name with the blood of my enemies

Meta Knight
Old 10-26-2014, 03:45 AM   #2273
TWG Mega Man
FFR Player

Just checking in to say that I'm still here. I'm in listening mode. I'm Mega Man!!
Old 10-26-2014, 12:49 PM   #2274
TWG Charizard
FFR Player

Hey gang, I'm still here. I'll be heading back to my place later on today so I'll be active sometime later this evening. For now, I'm comfortable with voting Meta Knight.
Old 10-26-2014, 07:31 PM   #2275
TWG King Dedede
FFR Player

WHOA OKAY FORGOT TO CHECK IN. HELLO. WHERE IS EVERYONE?

ZELDA?? YOU KEEP HANGING ONTO THIS VOTE-FOR-VILLAGER THING, BUT YOU CANNOT LYNCH SOMEONE BY YOURSELF, AND YOU'RE NOT TRYING TO TELL ANYONE ELSE WHY YOU THINK THEY ARE WRONG ON VILLAGER. DEDEDE THINKS YOU ARE KEEPING YOUR VOTE AWAY FROM YOUR TEAMMATE. caps
Old 10-26-2014, 07:37 PM   #2276
TWG Pit
FFR Player

oh yeah this game is still happening

I could go for Zelda. In the event that she flips green I get to feel really bad about myself and that's always great
Old 10-26-2014, 07:37 PM   #2277
TWG Little Mac
FFR Player

It's pretty evident that the posting activity has dropped substantially in the last few phases.

I feel if we fall into another "inactive" lynch for Meta Knight and it doesn't produce anything, we'll be in a similar situation again. Therefore, I'm placing a vote to open up another option for Pit as I feel alright about moving in that direction too.

I still don't feel very great about this "exchange" when Pit was defending himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Pit View Post
brb screaming into pillow

please

i must have convinced someone even marginally of my non-100 wolfiness

that's enough for me really
Usually to convince people, you should present an argument...?

Quote:
Okay, one more thing: if I were a wolf, why haven't I given up yet?

If the evidence is so damning, anyway.

I would be someone to give up. Just look at TWG 117 where I basically hard-claimed wolf.
This is a step ABOVE meta-gaming. You just meta'd yourself and we have to assume that you are reading "yourself" correctly. what?

Quote:
hoooooly crap this is legit frustrating

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Quote:
ok yeah fine maybe I shouldn't have brought up meta

but dear god

I mean

doesn't change the fact that i'm not a wolf megaman
Quote:
i'm about to leave the thread

i'm almost fuming
Nowhere in these series of posts can anything coherent be drawn and I'm confused why a reaction like this is necessary? I could honestly just go and keep grabbing more posts that are as flippant/odd as these.

As far as my others suspicions go and what others have been suggesting, I'd like to comment on those as well:

Meta Knight - With splashes of red from DK's posting, I still don't think this is the best way to go at the moment.
Yoshi - I think out of Meta Knight, Pit, and Yoshi, Yoshi is the most green. People are spinning his behavior about leaving the thread and just "going to sleep" as red behavior, but I see this in a totally different way and it pulls more green to me.
Old 10-26-2014, 07:40 PM   #2278
TWG Pit
FFR Player

ok
Old 10-26-2014, 07:42 PM   #2279
TWG King Dedede
FFR Player

LITTLE MAC, THOSE BITS ON META KNIGHT AND YOSHI ARE KIND OF ANEMIC. COULD YOU ELABORATE ON THOSE? caps
Old 10-26-2014, 07:43 PM   #2280
TWG Kirby
FFR Player

Sorry guys, I know I've been useless lately. Keep getting distracted by other things. I'm going to place one on Meta Knight for now.
Closed Thread