Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game

Old 08-1-2014, 10:10 PM   #861
Cavernio
sunshine and rainbows
FFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXV: The Revenge of the Return of the Son of jTWG

We're at you and yosh being wolves and each of us trying to convince the remaining survivors that we individually aren't wolves
Cavernio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-1-2014, 10:12 PM   #862
Cavernio
sunshine and rainbows
FFR Veteran

and I'm going to bed and not bothering to read any more of yosh's ramblings
Old 08-1-2014, 10:19 PM   #863
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

if you're seriously going to be so dismissive about actual arguments that i'm bringing up without actually addressing them, you might as well be signing your own death sentence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-1-2014, 10:30 PM   #864
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Granted that all the claims are legitimate, here's what I've come up with:
I'm not lying about my role, so Cav and YoshL should be the wolves.

I'm just asking you all to look elsewhere this next phase. Even if you don't believe me and think I'm a wolf, there's still one other wolf around.
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-1-2014, 10:31 PM   #865
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

As you can see I'm caught up.

Just..
just
HOLY CRAP LMAO GUYS THIS WAS SO GREAT TO READ I'M JUST LAUGHING HERE IN MY SEAT LIKE WOW
wow
*slow clap*
Old 08-1-2014, 10:35 PM   #866
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

that was really awkward how you said that

anyways, i need sleep. that last phase took a lot out of me

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 08-1-2014, 10:37 PM   #867
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

lol
Old 08-1-2014, 10:38 PM   #868
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

I mean I'm pretty sure I know how this game should go down, so I really don't care what you say.

Also you guys killed off Mashi??? UGH.
Old 08-1-2014, 10:44 PM   #869
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

it's really obvious who cares at this point, and who feels complacent

there's two people going "i'm not going to look at YoshL's posts and I don't care what he says"

........seriously? are you going to make it that obvious?

ok sleep for real

Quote:
Old 08-1-2014, 10:51 PM   #870
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

omg look at how hard you're trying this is so great

sorry i just came into the game and just had to catch up to know the answer!!! 8)

also watching something right now so gonna be afk
Old 08-2-2014, 01:09 AM   #871
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Alright I've been combing through the thread and trying to figure out how to best explain why everyone should listen to me so we could ride our ways to victory

But I realized that I uh... can't exactly play townie all that well whoops.

So I'd like to say two things coming into the next phase:
1) No cleared person, under any circumstances, should vote early. We are most likely entering a mislynch or lose situation, and one misdirected vote allows the wolves to rush vote and win the game. Don't do it.
2) I'm going to the three cleared people to look at this past EOD. Notice how Charles was lynched and the way votes stacked on him.

In particular, look at this--
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
i did not claim that, but said i was a good target for death, because i'm a vet. at the same time, i said that i as a good target to leave alive because of my activity, and how it could be pinned to suspicion in the future.

counter claim of the cop happened because i knew that i wasn't red. RNG's claim was very obviously fake to me (and it's been proven), so in order to prevent the worst mislynch and then, game ender, I pushed for the cop to claim. it's still the best strategy that could have happened.

you were one away from being lynched, and i asked you to claim if you were medic because again, we don't want to mislynch here.

calm down trevor, there's alot of things that you're missing.

I'm an advocate currently for either cavernio, or charles - two of the more active players in the scene that isn't me. gut reaction from ohsosilly is more green than red, and cavernio's weird pressure is really bugging me.
Quote:
cav - yosh rng
silly - cav char
yosh - forc
char - silly
then
Quote:
cav - yosh rng
silly - cav charles
charles - silly trev

this is legitimately stupid
And then look at this--

Quote:
cav - yosh rng
silly - cav charles
charles - silly trev

ok. so the candidates right now are 4 people
yoshl, cavernio, silly, and charles

i'm just going under the assumption that wolves do not have votes on each other, and that i'm not a wolf. this is what i'm thinking so just read please.

this leaves silly, cahrles, and cavernio.

silly can't be with charles, or cavernio under these circumstances, and therefore, i believe it's a charles/cavernio duo.
Quote:
Charles Claythrone

cav - rng
silly - cav charles
charles - silly trev yosh

one to insta
Guys, YoshL made up some BS reasoning about wolves not voting for each other to take off his vote from Cav so she wouldn't be in a KITB.

I mean, even if he's town, his reasoning would be incorrect because Cav and I would be the wolves, and frankly that reasoning is so blatantly flawed that I don't understand why a "vet" player would use it.

Also, notice how he ended up hardcore bussing Silly even after that instead of Cav.
--
Lol @ YoshL playing the same card as me... Guys, I'm the one who's telling the truth, so if the wolves have a sweep I swear.

I would say I'd take questions like YoshL though, but I'm not Silly so... WELP
Old 08-2-2014, 01:27 AM   #872
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

trying to type something convincing at 2 AM... don't do it blahh

I guess I should also mention this since most of you haven't played with me before:

When I know I'm right (well you don't know I'm right... yet), I become pretty frustrated when people don't listen to me. Not that I'm going to flame anyone or anything (I don't bite much I promise), but if my reasoning devolves to

"I'M LIKE TOTALLY 100% RIGHT I KNOW I AM HOW COULD YOU GUYS NOT BELIEVE ME AM I NOT COOL ENOUGH UGHHH"-- uh,

You've been warned.
Old 08-2-2014, 01:33 AM   #873
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

ps
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsosilly View Post
Okay yoshl congrats on being a really slippery motherfucker
I am so mad right now I can't even see straight for real

I really didn't expect it from cav, but after that super shady bandwagon vote just now, I totally see it now. You especially have played a hella convincing game.

Guys I am making a serious plea right now. Trevor, you said you trusted me and I hope you still do. We've both known Yoshl was ridiculous and trying to control everything from the beginning. It's gonna be a lot harder to convince you guys of Cav, but I'm sure as hell gonna try.

Fuck this game omg
i guess this is also nice to look at
display of emotion after realizing who the wolves really were

guess you could call this confirmation bias, but i'd like to point this out regardless for you three to interpret

if this was really ohsosilly's first twg game, is she really able to fake emotion this well? if so, then uh... props to her. i mean, she may very well be able to and i might not know, but i know she wasn't doing that then.

i need to stop posting so much sorry guys aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 08-2-2014, 08:12 AM   #874
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
Guys, YoshL made up some BS reasoning about wolves not voting for each other to take off his vote from Cav so she wouldn't be in a KITB.

I mean, even if he's town, his reasoning would be incorrect because Cav and I would be the wolves, and frankly that reasoning is so blatantly flawed that I don't understand why a "vet" player would use it.
funnygurl is struggling.

read these paragraphs carefully, and her argument boils down to "your reasoning was flawed because we're not wolves ha"

there's legitimately no argument past that.

besides, I'll admit. end of phase was hectic as heck, and i actually had no idea who was the best lynch. To try and make sense of anything, i made an assumption that wolves wouldn't want to kill eachother at that point, because otherwise, they'd have a greater chance of losing. obviously that logic didn't work out, and was a bit naive.

also, funnygurl

Quote:
omg look at how hard you're trying this is so great
another very good way of convincing people - acting in a demeaning and condescending way to make it look like you're above me, without actually having much substance to your argument. And yes, I'm trying hard. I fucked up a lot this game, and I have my head on straight right now.

---------

So the end of the previous phase was crazy as anything, and I'm pretty sure I looked like a headless chicken changing my vote every five seconds, making like 20 posts every single minute. That added a lot of unnecessary noise, so at least for now I'm going to skip past that. I'm not saying I want to completely ignore it, but I think there's better points of analysis to cover.

Essentially, r's fake cop claim and what ensued afterwards.

this is my mindset going through that whole event.

R claims cop (fairly incomprehensibly) and says that I'm red. The first thing that I did was put a vote on him, because i was 100% sure that he was lying and that there was another cop.

I don't think I've flipped out harder about someone not being in thread than that phase.

Anyways, thinking about it, it's not really a wolf play to make. Honestly, a better play would have been to counter-claim cop themselves. A cop just came out into the thread. The cop had little to no pressure on him. As a wolf, there's not going to be much belief that the cop is lying, because the claim came not as a result of any provoking, but at least from what it looked like, more of a response to continual pressure on everyone else.
If I was a wolf, again, there would have probably been little to no doubt that I got nailed, and the best course of action would have been to immediately counterclaim cop and do shennanigans from there.

however, that wasn't the case, and I knew that there was the real cop out there, and that happened.

The 2 wolves at the time, Ohsosilly and Cavernio were basically on me that whole time. Cavernio especially, choosing to ignore the above logic, denouncing that I'm completely disregarding the fact that i could be red even if R is not a cop was adamant about killing me. If you look back at ohsosilly's posts as well, they were even more waffling. I believe she made a post about having suspicions on both Charles and I, then voted for T-Force. ???

T-Force, I do understand your vote on me at that time, and I seriously think we were all panicking. I made that post about your 3 points, and I really hope that you read it. Having you claim if you had a role (which you did) was very necessary, because killing the medic last phase would have been legitimately the worst mistake that we could have made, leaving us with only 2 confirmed towns through the night (down to 1 in the following day)

Quote:
When I know I'm right (well you don't know I'm right... yet), I become pretty frustrated when people don't listen to me. Not that I'm going to flame anyone or anything (I don't bite much I promise), but if my reasoning devolves to

"I'M LIKE TOTALLY 100% RIGHT I KNOW I AM HOW COULD YOU GUYS NOT BELIEVE ME AM I NOT COOL ENOUGH UGHHH"-- uh,

You've been warned.
....she's threatening that she's going to throw a tantrum if she's not believed. This is actually stupid, I'm sorry.

Quote:
Old 08-2-2014, 10:15 AM   #875
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

I'm not saying I'm above you; I'm saying I'm right. You know I'm right. You won't admit that I'm right for obvious reasons, but you know I am.

As much as I want to add more substance to my argument, everything I say at this point can boil down to confirmation bias. I'm not going to play that game. It's utterly useless for me to do so.

Also I'm not threatening people with a tantrum; I'm just pointing out my behavior, so if I go into histrionics later, people can't hold it against me. I mean if anyone's seen my townie games before, I get pretty frustrated as a town and it hinders my play.
--
Anyway, I would like to point something out to T-Force, Lefty, and R:

Regardless of how much YoshL, Cav, and I are going to try this next phase, the fate of this game rests on you guys. Reread carefully. Take what we all say into consideration, but in the end most of the evidence you will gather will be before this night phase. Work together, and don't let the odds of the wolves winning keep you hopeless of your chances of winning this game. It is possible to win in a double MYLO. Believe in yourselves.

You should come to a decision collectively without the three of us bantering at each other. And if you slip up and let the wolves win? So be it. Things happen, and no one will hold it against you. I hope you've enjoyed this game. From what I've read, it's been pretty interesting (and hilarious wow).
Old 08-2-2014, 10:46 AM   #876
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
As much as I want to add more substance to my argument, everything I say at this point can boil down to confirmation bias. I'm not going to play that game. It's utterly useless for me to do so.
Actually... there's one thing I can say that can't be denied:

Cavernio and I cannot be wolf partners, and here's why:

Remember that argument between Gun and Cav? How many of you think that was staged?

For one, there was a day start. Also, this is a jTWG, and I doubt anyone would pull off something so risky at the beginning of the phase with a newbie.

Silly replaced Gun.
I replaced Silly.

With that being said, my two cents on this next phase is that, because of what I just said, YoshL should be lynched.

The real battle in this game should be picking between Cav and me.
Old 08-2-2014, 11:03 AM   #877
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

I'd also like to point out that, even though Cav was the one who was in that argument with Gun, she didn't point this out first. I did.

Why? Because she has a wolf mindset.

She does not want to admit this because that means letting me off the hook for a phase and seeing her wolf partner die. If she were a human, she would point this out rather quickly after realizing that the lynch pool is between me, YoshL, and her. But she didn't, even though she was clearly in the thread last night. Keep this in mind.

But if you guys end up listening to me, we can discuss this later too.
Old 08-2-2014, 02:54 PM   #878
Cavernio
sunshine and rainbows
FFR Veteran

I've pointed out nothing because it's night phase and its Saturday, day of fun and test driving cars I don't buy. This was not actually fun.

But I'm totally on game with your argument because that at least means yosh the wolf will die because they're the only person who's 100% wolf and if anyone votes for either of us they're gambling.

Until the morrow.
Old 08-2-2014, 03:48 PM   #879
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

it's fine that you two are ganging up on me; i'll respond later and stuff. brother's 18th birthday dinner yey.

i'm currently trying to clear up something with sunfan, because it's pretty much a breach of TWG rules

Quote:
Old 08-2-2014, 03:59 PM   #880
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

gonna move the end of the phase to an hour from now
phase will now end at 5:00 server time
thesunfan is offline   Reply With Quote