Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2014, 10:47 PM   #281
soramimi
Cat Army Coordinator
FFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXV: The Revenge of the Return of the Son of jTWG

I'm liking Lefty a lot more now.

Carrot I'm thinking will probably come back with a big post later, (or so I'm hoping.)

R... not sure yet.

Prawn is top lynch candidate right now for me. By the way, asking for us to ask you questions is usually one of two things: you being lazy and not contributing until we direct stuff at you, or you being a wolf playing up the "go ahead! I have nothing to hide from you!"
Old 07-28-2014, 11:06 PM   #282
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I do think Carrot's a bit more suspicious, but she's also given less content to go with. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now. With that said, I do think PrawnSkunk needs to spill more thoughts, or else his guts.
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 11:06 PM   #283
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsosilly View Post
Wait, but sun's post just now said 8 hours remaining?

greggy halp
math is hard yeah 5pm tomorrow not am
thesunfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 11:08 PM   #284
r
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

wait when did yoshl vote for me?
r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 11:08 PM   #285
r
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

could I get a quote please?
Old 07-28-2014, 11:10 PM   #286
PrawnSkunk
Administrator
User Administrator
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by soramimi View Post
Prawn is top lynch candidate right now for me. By the way, asking for us to ask you questions is usually one of two things: you being lazy and not contributing until we direct stuff at you, or you being a wolf playing up the "go ahead! I have nothing to hide from you!"
If you re-read my post, that request was directed specifically at yoshl, not at "us".
PrawnSkunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 11:11 PM   #287
T-Force
Your world ends with you

I still want to see what Carrot can come up with though. Same with Prawn.
My vote is balancing between the two of them and the difference is VERY slight.
Old 07-28-2014, 11:12 PM   #288
ohsosilly
Gets all the birds
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to ohsosilly

I'm sorry Lefty, but I'm throwing my vote at you. It's more of a gut feeling than anything, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but this is how your most recent posts read to me:

"I was doing some bad stuff before, but they're also the same things that Carrot and Prawn were doing. But I can't accuse them either cause, y'know, I'm not a wolf. Even though we're all doing the same stuff."

I feel like you're talking in circles, trying to both blend and distance yourself simultaneously, and I wanna call your bluff. I appreciate the apologetic attitude but I'm not buyin'. And "I can help find the wolves" strikes me as kind of the same thing as "I'm innocent!" ... that's what we're all trying to do!

However, perhaps this makes me a stone cold beeyotch so feel free to engage my theories, errbody.
ohsosilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 11:13 PM   #289
T-Force
Your world ends with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
rngrx because this is histrionic as hell, and quite frankly, unbelievable that someone would react this way. the topic was definitely addressed, soramimi said it first, and i affirmed. not much added, and waaaaaaay over the top unnecessary reaction
There's the first vote.
Old 07-28-2014, 11:27 PM   #290
r
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

ah thanks I didn't even notice the bold last time I read that.
Old 07-28-2014, 11:30 PM   #291
soramimi
Cat Army Coordinator
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrawnSkunk View Post
If you re-read my post, that request was directed specifically at yoshl, not at "us".
Ah, I did read that wrong.

You mentioned R in one of your recent posts, that he "set you off". Anything else to say with that?
Also,
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrawnSkunk View Post
I feel drawing from the conclusions of others is a fine summary, but using them to help sway my vote is unhealthy.
This whole game is basically about trying to convince other people that you're not someone they should lynch, but also that you're right in who you've chosen to lynch. It's great to formulate your own ideas and guesses, but eventually we're all going to have to come together and agree, (or mostly agree,) on one person.
Old 07-29-2014, 12:45 AM   #292
PrawnSkunk
Administrator
User Administrator
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Let me turn a few pages back. I was backing Gun's calls, but stayed silent as Cavernio made her scene. I'm thankful Gun was removed, not because of what he said, but because Cavernio would have successfully rallied people against against him without playing TWG in any capacity. I'm not sure I feel comfortable having someone with that much influence without any pressure on them. Cavernio
PrawnSkunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 01:45 AM   #293
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

votecount:
Carrot (2)- RNGRX, T-Force
Lefty (1)- Cavernio, Silly
RNGRX (1)- Yoshl
Cav (1)- Prawn
No Vote: Lefty, Carrot, sora
votecount before I go to bed. Phase ends in like, 15 hours? Math is hard lets just say it ends at 5PM tomorrow.
thesunfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 01:51 AM   #294
T-Force
Your world ends with you

... I voted for Prawn, dude.
Old 07-29-2014, 02:40 AM   #295
LeftyRighty
i'm dog girl
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I'm a little confused about what happened with Yosh voting for me, then suddenly changing decision and voting on r... What exactly happened there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
@ Lefty, alright, so then in your mind we should keep you alive over, say Prawn and/or Carrot.
What about the others? Do you have any views on them?
I still need to read the thread fully, but I'm getting tired, so I'm gonna sleep in a bit. If I have thoughts on anyone, I will have them posted here tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
votecount:
Carrot (2)- RNGRX, T-Force
Lefty (1)- Cavernio, Silly
There are two votes towards me, aren't there? Eh, probably just hit 1 instead of 2.

I'm off to bed, goodnight all.

LeftyRighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 04:59 AM   #296
CarrotCake94
~Cuddable Wagon~
FFR Veteran

I'm sorry for my inactivity, but here's a wall of text to justify it as best as I can.
Here are my findings...(under some assumptions... yes I know)

CarrotCake94 - my inexperience, lurking and lacking of proper posts makes me suspicious as hell... reckless finger pointing and votes without backing it up without a wall of text.... yeah, even I would consider lynching me.
Moderate Risk

soramimi - the spontaneous first post you made kinda went past me as something you'd do, after knowing you for a while.
I wouldn't take it as a serious threat, but as something to get you started into warming up into the game.
"getting into character." Your comments and speculations are well reasoned and I've always envied your writing ability.
You're really good and communicating and very few posts lead me to think that you're a wolf...I'd say that you're playing the role of 'town' too perfectly.
Low Risk

T-Force & YoshL - at some point in time, they changed their votes so that everyone was tied.
If wolves were trying to kill off the villagers, I doubt they'd give up their shot so that someone's fate would be decided by chance.
I'd comment more, but by that simple action, it's enough to remove some suspicion.
However, I've seen a certain game of mafia where a mafia member actually tried to kill themselves at night phase...(medic healed him)
There's a chance they're only doing this for the very reason of removing suspicion....
Low Risk

LeftyRighty - I feel that you're in a similar spot that I'm in. Although the pressure was on you for a bit, you strike me as a towns-person.
We're both inexperienced and started off a bit scatterbrained in the beginning, but you've unvoted and give much more thought.
I still feel that something's up with how quickly you went to point your finger at me.
Mild Risk

ohsosilly - by the way that Gun92 acted, and how you take a stand is that of an experienced player.
Confidence and talking often is a sign of a player that knows the game. It's not necessarily that the character is a wolf, but I feel that Cavernio is innocent.
It makes me suspicious, but Gun92 did post his notes then handed the most serious and well-backed accusation that I felt was a really big flag.
The character you play is either a really confident towns-person, or a wolf trying to hide as a confident towns-person.
This made him seem like a suspicious player, but after ohsosilly was swapped in and she posted her notes, I felt a little reassured of this player's innocence.
The unvoting did lift a little heat off her, but I still have a rather awkward feeling in my gut as I read the posts...
Much of what my initial senses tells me that she's 'town', but I have an unsettled feeling. Probably because Gun92 and ohsosilly were really vocal.
Mild Risk

Cavernio - Ignoring the thing that happened between You and Gun92, I think that you are a bit suspicious still.
Everyone seems to think that you wanted the day to be over sooner and I'm not quite sure where they're getting that but nevertheless...
I feel that you're innocent, but I'm still having a very unsettling gut feeling.
Mild Risk

RNGRX - Every post you've made makes me confuzzled. I don't know what to make of them... so that makes me suspicious of you.
Knowing you as the quiet mysterious type... I think your attempts to look active actually work against you. Again, I'm going with my gut and it's saying ur suspicious.
Moderate Risk

PrawnSkunk - I don't have have very much on you for now, but for the few post you have, I have a growing suspicion as to what you might be.
Unfortunately, it's hard for me to tell if you're lying unless we're face to face.
From the insight I've gained from rereading the entire thread a couple times over, it looks to me that you're riding out the wave of the first day, deflecting suspicion.
You're much better are formulating sentences and communicating thoughts than I am, so I need to be cautious with you. You aren't afraid to defend yourself and that may just be the character you wish to present yourself as in this game....
High Risk
Old 07-29-2014, 05:03 AM   #297
CarrotCake94
~Cuddable Wagon~
FFR Veteran

Sorry for the double post, but yeah... the current count is waaaaay off.

I think it's something like
CarrotCake94 (1) : RNGRX
LeftyRighty (2) : Cavernio, ohsosilly
PrawnSkunk (1) : T-Force
RNGRX (1) : YoshL
T-Force (1) : PrawnSkunk

Since I'm voting to lynch PrawnSkunk...

CarrotCake94 (1) : RNGRX
LeftyRighty (2) : Cavernio, ohsosilly
PrawnSkunk (2) : T-Force, CarrotCake94
RNGRX (1) : YoshL
T-Force (1) : PrawnSkunk

I think I'm right....not sure
Old 07-29-2014, 05:50 AM   #298
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsosilly View Post
Also yoshl just bringing this back, wasn't sure if you missed it or not and I'd like to know what ya meant here.
you like answered your own question in the following post

Quote:
Originally Posted by r View Post
I'm curious myself. yoshl you were never on me before by the way. may I ask your reasonings behind your vote on me?
answered in thread, just thought i'd respond formally.
your play has been fluctuating a bit, and the lefty/carrot thing was ugh
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
Wow Yosh.. That vote was pretty far out of left field. I know you voted for r earlier, but what the hell's the reasoning behind this one? All I see are a bunch of curse words and red text.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrotCake94 View Post
Another thing. YoshL, I'm curious as to why you made up your mind to vote Lefty then change it almost immediately to r? Intuition?
so basically, i was deciding between carrot and lefty, because of what i said earlier, about there being probably a wolf inbetween those two. i was going to keep a vote on lefty because of carrot's unvote earlier. usually, this would be characteristic of a wolf play in my mind, but i'm kinda shoving a beginner's mindset on both of them. (might be a bad thing to be doing, but day 1 shennanigans whatever) voted for lefty, and on refresh, carrot had ninja'd the vote with an unvote themselves so i fucked off of her and went back to rng, who hasn't had entirely enough pressure for that crazy outburst.

which he apologized for, and tried his best to act more "normal" afterwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 05:51 AM   #299
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

@carrotcake

mafia killing themselves is a stupid idea right now.

it forces them to survive until the last 3 people, and basically they'd want to avoid that at all costs. there's absolutely no sense in making a sacrifice like that this early in the game

also hi i just woke up sorry if that jumble of text above is unreadable lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 09:50 AM   #300
ohsosilly
Gets all the birds
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to ohsosilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
you like answered your own question in the following post
Ah okay, yes, I just wanted confirmation from you that that was actually correct. But cool!
ohsosilly is offline   Reply With Quote