|06-29-2012, 10:31 AM||#40|
Join Date: Feb 2006
Re: lets get to know the FFR community~
- First off could you introduce yourself? let everyone know your first name, age, and the city/state/country that you live in?
Veronica, 29, Fredericton New Brunswick Canada.
- What does a typical day for you consist of?
Wake up 5am, lie in bed for 3 hours, wake up bf, make him lunch. In no particular order: play whatever game I'm into, (YPP atm) check forums, browse internet for health info until I get too tired then sit around resting, do a minimal amount of housework without it being disgusting, go shopping for supper. Make supper, eat and watch tv, then hang out with bf playing games, reading, watching shows, excersising, talking, etc.
- Video games aside, do you have any hobbies? play any instruments?
Not many. I like games of all types. My piano collects more dust than I play. I was in the best local choir that exists this past term, (still not good enough though...). I am not working on my follow up novel to my first unread, unedited one, although I do really want to finish it.
When I'm working I have 0 hobbies, no energy for them, except for drinking. But I can't drink anymore *sigh*, 1 drink gives me a near instand headache since being gluten free.
- How long have you been playing FFR/stepmania, and how often do you play in a week?
2003? Maybe once a week these days.
- Could you let everyone know what settings you use for FFR/stepmania? (engine, keys, speed mod, up/downscroll ect.)
Since getting laptop I use E for left and V for down. Perfect spacing for my left hand.
- Do you have any warmup routines, or have any silly/odd way of warming up before you play?
- What are some of your notable FFR/SM achievements you have accomplished that you are most proud of?
nothing or I forget
- Do you have any personal FFR/SM goals you have set for yourself?
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|