Old 02-19-2012, 03:27 AM   #821
Magicturbo
Beatrix~
 
Magicturbo's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,494
Default Re: Team Blaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaru View Post
hehu.

i should've gone for a 13 aaa. ;c
Rave7 Gogogogo
__________________
Magicturbo is offline  
Old 02-19-2012, 10:16 AM   #822
ohsosilly
Gets all the birds
 
ohsosilly's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 531
Send a message via Skype™ to ohsosilly
Default Re: Team Blaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by popsicle_3000 View Post

sorry, anaru beat you to the punch
Ohhhh, so it was the first overall to AAA their division song, not the first in each division. Got it. I was thinkin' that'd be a lot of credits to give out :P

Quote:
i guess you were kinda D1 (questionable) but definitely D2 now!
Yay! Best thing I've ever heard. :3 thanks for the creds!!
__________________
ohsosilly is offline  
Old 02-19-2012, 11:19 AM   #823
RuGuru
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 396
Send a message via AIM to RuGuru Send a message via MSN to RuGuru Send a message via Skype™ to RuGuru
Default Re: Team Blaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsosilly View Post
Ohhhh, so it was the first overall to AAA their division song, not the first in each division. Got it. I was thinkin' that'd be a lot of credits to give out :P



Yay! Best thing I've ever heard. :3 thanks for the creds!!
Yay, my girly is D2.
RuGuru is offline  
Old 02-19-2012, 12:28 PM   #824
Zekramcross
The Break Ends
 
Zekramcross's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: May 2011
Location: White Desert
Age: 20
Posts: 1,786
Send a message via Skype™ to Zekramcross
Default Re: Team Blaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
Zek update the member list dang it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
It would have been nice if I made the second post, so we can put more OP-ish stuff in there. Maybe it might be better to have a spreadsheet and putting a link on the OP rather than having all the data on the OP directly, that way, either Zek or I or any other person we allocate for updating purposes can update the spreadsheet at any time. If I get Zek's approval, and no one in the team says otherwise, then I'll go ahead and make the spreadsheet.
Ben, go ahead and make a spreadsheet. I have gotten really busy and will start getting even more busier until June. My free time is slowly dwindling away and because of that I will be on less often. While making the spreadsheet make sure to look at my profile since there are members in there as well. Thanks Ben!
__________________

Zekramcross is offline  
Old 02-19-2012, 02:37 PM   #825
raskanally
121nd Top Average Player
 
raskanally's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Regional Rank: 18th
Age: 25
Posts: 288
Send a message via AIM to raskanally Send a message via MSN to raskanally Send a message via Yahoo to raskanally Send a message via Skype™ to raskanally
Default Re: Team Blaze

semi-side question, but whats the bar to pass from d3 to d4? is it that dreaded 10 AAA?
__________________


: 8th Official Tourney D4 :

Round 1: Touch Me: 55: AAA
Round 2: Walk on Water: 56: AAA
Round 3: Slam The Door (Rogue Remix) : 61: ?
Round 4: ?
Round 5: ?
Round 6: ?
Round 7: ?
Round 8: ?

raskanally is offline  
Old 02-19-2012, 02:48 PM   #826
Xx{Midnight}xX
Basher Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: Aug 2007
Age: 21
Posts: 8,550
Send a message via Skype™ to Xx{Midnight}xX
Default Re: Team Blaze

At least to me as a tourney host:

D4 Is when you're capable of AAAing a few 10s (SDGs and a few like 11 / 12 good scores) but you do yes typically get bumped with the dreaded 10 AAA.

D5 is when you've started to AAA A few FMOs while getting strong FGO scores without aaaing most of them, with the exceptions being charts like Lolo and Reality I think it was.

D6 is when you're AAAing multiple FGOs and they're in the mid to high tier of FGO songs like Scrap Syndrome or A few others. (I don't know many of the 12s from memory as I find 90% of them to be a waste of time mostly.)
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline  
Old 02-19-2012, 02:51 PM   #827
justin_ator
Inactive
 
justin_ator's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,018
Default Re: Team Blaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
At least to me as a tourney host:

D4 Is when you're capable of AAAing a few 10s (SDGs and a few like 11 / 12 good scores) but you do yes typically get bumped with the dreaded 10 AAA.

D5 is when you've started to AAA A few FMOs while getting strong FGO scores without aaaing most of them, with the exceptions being charts like Lolo and Reality I think it was.

D6 is when you're AAAing multiple FGOs and they're in the mid to high tier of FGO songs like Scrap Syndrome or A few others. (I don't know many of the 12s from memory as I find 90% of them to be a waste of time mostly.)
I agree with this. Although I'd like to point out that similarly to how you can get bumped to D6 for some crazy PA on songs far above your 'level' such as I did (with the exception of the Lolo AAA, cause that's kinda the easiest FGO), you can get bumped to D4 with scores that are above your level on FMO's as well. It's all kind of a relevance thing, some people can do better when PA'ing but just CAN'T pull off AAA's, doesn't mean they won't get bumped though.
__________________
justin_ator is offline  
Old 02-19-2012, 03:11 PM   #828
raskanally
121nd Top Average Player
 
raskanally's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Regional Rank: 18th
Age: 25
Posts: 288
Send a message via AIM to raskanally Send a message via MSN to raskanally Send a message via Yahoo to raskanally Send a message via Skype™ to raskanally
Default Re: Team Blaze

thanks for the info.

since this is big for me:
i finally did better on this damn song


still have a ways to go, but its progress.
__________________


: 8th Official Tourney D4 :

Round 1: Touch Me: 55: AAA
Round 2: Walk on Water: 56: AAA
Round 3: Slam The Door (Rogue Remix) : 61: ?
Round 4: ?
Round 5: ?
Round 6: ?
Round 7: ?
Round 8: ?

raskanally is offline  
Old 02-19-2012, 07:03 PM   #829
Anaru
Banned
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Berkeley, California
Posts: 1,530
Default Re: Team Blaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post

D6 is when you're AAAing multiple FGOs and they're in the mid to high tier of FGO songs like Scrap Syndrome or A few others. (I don't know many of the 12s from memory as I find 90% of them to be a waste of time mostly.)
D6 should be when you're able to AAA a lot of the easy FGOs (FN, NNT, Lolo, Reality, Gunkienen, etc..) while having good PA on a lot of harder ones (Campanella, WWE, Rage Template, Devour, etc).

Stuff like Scrap Syndrome, do i smile, RATO, DP, Rave7 shouldn't be used as gauges for D6 because they are songs that are on a whole new level :P
Anaru is offline  
Old 02-19-2012, 07:11 PM   #830
Zekramcross
The Break Ends
 
Zekramcross's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: May 2011
Location: White Desert
Age: 20
Posts: 1,786
Send a message via Skype™ to Zekramcross
Default Re: Team Blaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
D4 Is when you're capable of AAAing a few 10s (SDGs and a few like 11 / 12 good scores) but you do yes typically get bumped with the dreaded 10 AAA.
So by this standard I'm borderline D4? I have several VC SDGs and 1 or 2 good FMO scores. I could AAA a VC.
__________________

Zekramcross is offline  
Old 02-19-2012, 07:20 PM   #831
hi19hi19
lol happy
FFR Simfile Author
 
hi19hi19's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: DESTINY
Age: 23
Posts: 9,356
Default Re: Team Blaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekramcross View Post
So by this standard I'm borderline D4? I have several VC SDGs and 1 or 2 good FMO scores. I could AAA a VC.
Yes.
__________________
My Jimmies:
☐ Rustled
☑ Unrustled

Marriagalize gay legaljuana...
hi19hi19 is offline  
Old 02-19-2012, 09:27 PM   #832
reuben_tate
(cake)>
Local Moderator
 
reuben_tate's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Kawaiian Island~
Age: 20
Posts: 3,489
Send a message via MSN to reuben_tate Send a message via Skype™ to reuben_tate
Default Re: Team Blaze

I consider this the low-end benchmark for any division:

Division x:
-Can AAA/low-sdg most x+5's
-At least one x+6 AAA
-Can SDG a large percentage of x+6's
-At least one x+7 SDG (this doesn't apply for D6 xD)
-Can FC at least one x+8 (only applies to D1-4, I don't expect all D5 players to be able to FC 13's easily and I don't expect all D6 players to FC vrofl. I'm special, so I'm allowed to break this rule :P)

EDIT:
Zek, I'll get to work on the spreadsheet and I'll post a link when I'm done.
__________________
Ask me stuffs: http://ask.fm/benguino
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
If we get a sports forum I demand we also get an NSFW / Porn forum.

We can watch stupid people tackle each other and throw big balls and then we can watch bitches get fucked in the same way.





FMO AAA's
: (4)
Makiba (Oni get! ), Colorful Course, Pure Ruby, and Melonman's OP (although the game seems to think otherwise about the last one)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
My "warm" welcome to D4:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
Hi, my name is Midnight, / I'd like to be the first to welcome you to D4. / I'm also going to be the first to make you lose. / Enjoy your (rather quick) stay. / I'm kidding <3 I look forward to this
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate
I'd shoot myself >_>...Nah, I wouldn't really do that. I'd be pissed though and would probably stop playing for the rest of the day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
mfw when BOTH of you failed to take a screenshot right; this is not rocket surgery people
Middie showing his God complex:


Middie 10 years from now:

Current Rivals: none...rip






Last edited by reuben_tate; 02-19-2012 at 09:30 PM..
reuben_tate is offline  
Old 02-19-2012, 09:33 PM   #833
CammyGoesRawr
Things That Go 110 BPM
 
CammyGoesRawr's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Southeast Bumblefuk
Age: 20
Posts: 1,900
Send a message via Skype™ to CammyGoesRawr
Default Re: Team Blaze

What type of division would you classify a 60-0-2-8 on Higan Tour 2009, and a 75-2-1-14 on Schmollbluk?
__________________
._.
CammyGoesRawr is offline  
Old 02-19-2012, 09:37 PM   #834
justin_ator
Inactive
 
justin_ator's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,018
Default Re: Team Blaze

I find it REALLY hard to judge scores on files that far ahead of the typical song difficulties played for someone of certain levels. It's like when toymaker posts scores on DP or do i smile?, I don't have a clue whether it's actually good or not for someone of his level, because nobody else posts scores on those songs from his division.
__________________
justin_ator is offline  
Old 02-20-2012, 03:55 AM   #835
popsicle_3000
Legendary Noob
FFR Simfile Author
 
popsicle_3000's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 4,500
Send a message via Skype™ to popsicle_3000
Default Re: Team Blaze

3000 credits for the 1st person to AAAA a song on velo's new engine! (sorry non-veterans...)
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
one way to stream them all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetb anned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Title: Popsicle Three

Thousand the farthest
He's gone in an official
Whoop hip hip hooray!
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

@popsicle_3000:
Danger incoming
The popsicles are melting
Three thousand of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
friend: hey bro can i tell you something
dynam0 yeah man whats up?
friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
friend: thanks man
dynam0: no problem man
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.
popsicle_3000 is offline  
Old 02-20-2012, 08:04 AM   #836
zegsigma
FFR Player
 
zegsigma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Age: 22
Posts: 171
Send a message via Skype™ to zegsigma
Default Re: Team Blaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by popsicle_3000 View Post
3000 credits for the 1st person to AAAA a song on velo's new engine! (sorry non-veterans...)
non vets can get on it lol, i can
__________________



1'st place - D1 - Ultimega's extreme ffr tournament
zegsigma is offline  
Old 02-20-2012, 11:34 AM   #837
MracY
FFR Veteran
 
MracY's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 266
Default Re: Team Blaze

This seems somewhat interesting.
What kind of perks do you get if you join this, besides what's written in the OP?
MracY is offline  
Old 02-20-2012, 12:00 PM   #838
justin_ator
Inactive
 
justin_ator's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,018
Default Re: Team Blaze

None, it's not like a site sponsored thing, we're more like a group of friends who support each other and have fun. It's not so much 'what can the team do for me' as it is 'what kind of fun can I have with the team' bro.
__________________
justin_ator is offline  
Old 02-20-2012, 02:03 PM   #839
popsicle_3000
Legendary Noob
FFR Simfile Author
 
popsicle_3000's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 4,500
Send a message via Skype™ to popsicle_3000
Default Re: Team Blaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by MracY View Post
This seems somewhat interesting.
What kind of perks do you get if you join this, besides what's written in the OP?
yeah it's just for fun. people are always in teh skype chat, and make a good group of people

and that member list needs serious updating... xcthecall still one there :P
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
one way to stream them all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetb anned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Title: Popsicle Three

Thousand the farthest
He's gone in an official
Whoop hip hip hooray!
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

@popsicle_3000:
Danger incoming
The popsicles are melting
Three thousand of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
friend: hey bro can i tell you something
dynam0 yeah man whats up?
friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
friend: thanks man
dynam0: no problem man
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.
popsicle_3000 is offline  
Old 02-20-2012, 02:07 PM   #840
MracY
FFR Veteran
 
MracY's Avatar
 
FFR Veteran
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 266
Default Re: Team Blaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by popsicle_3000 View Post
yeah it's just for fun. people are always in teh skype chat, and make a good group of people

and that member list needs serious updating... xcthecall still one there :P
It sounds good. I'll be sure to enlist when I get 25 AAA's.
MracY is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution