View Single Post
Old 01-8-2013, 01:40 PM   #135
Kysora
FFR Player

Default Re: Nuclear Blast JS Awesome Bomb Filez 5 Submissions OPEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by icontrolyourworld View Post
This is still one of my most favorite songs that I have heard from stepmania. Like 3 or 4 years ago when Cyanite made the file, there weren't too many jumpstream files at the time, so in my eyes his file was very very unique and challenging. Nowadays he might have done some things different with his chart but I'm really really really happy that he made his file the way he did, it's one of my favorites still to this day, and it was very inspiring for me.
Hey, I can't get into my old account, but believe it or not this is Cyanite. I found a video on Youtube of my old Vast Universe file, and the uploader said it was from a song pack I'd never heard of, so I looked it up and found this thread.

Thanks a lot for the kind words dude, I really appreciate it. I'm surprised anyone even found that file, I never advertised it or anything. Glad to hear someone likes it as much as you do

I haven't touched Stepmania in years, but I might be able to make a new file just for this pack if you're interested. What do you think?

Last edited by Kysora; 01-8-2013 at 01:47 PM..
Kysora is offline   Reply With Quote