View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 12:20 AM   #27
xXOpkillerXx
Forever OP
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Difficulty Consultant Applications

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
I promise I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just not in the mental state of reading the big posts at the moment but ultimately the fact is the way it's been approached hasn't been working out.

I want a diverse team, I've made this clear and I'm not the only one who thinks it should be so. Yes, they may not know every little detail but that's why us seasoned people are there, to help them learn and understand what they may not while being able to give us insight that we may no longer have being in the upper area.

This site has always had an elitist problem, for many many many years. You can say no it's not true but I see it regularly. It's a shame how some of the upper level people even talk to some of the lower end when they try to bring up some of this stuff.

Anyway, this is going to be a long project and not something that's gonna happen straight away so if for some reason it's not looking like it's working out we'll re-evaluate and go from there.
I'm debating how difficulty should be assessed. I'm very ok with having a lower lvl player tackling this challenging task; it's not an insult that they may have a tougher time to do it than a more skilled player, it's just how it is. I will argue with any player, D7 or D1, if their explanations are bad. I already do it with Zenith and Haku. My goal isn't to provoke DC's, it's to have coherent difficulties.
xXOpkillerXx is offline   Reply With Quote