Old 03-15-2013, 07:41 PM   #42
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: "Play/Test/Judge my simfile" thread V2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Skyline View Post
2/10
Wow, that hurt to play. Let me see if I can detail everything that's wrong here...Usage of holds, hands, and quads are ultimately awkward and do not seem to flow to the song at all...which, to me, isn't one of Freedom Call's better songs to begin with. Even the fact that it's kind of in sync doesn't even matter when your simfile is poorly made. Even the one pause you put in the file didn't seem to flow correctly. Overall, it's a very inconsistent train-wreck of a file.
could you be a bit more specific? i see what your talking about with the pause and will do what i need to fix that. I can understand the quads and will probably take them out. Im not exactly sure what you mean by hands though, keep in mind this is only my second simfile and i would like to improve. Also i can see what you mean with some of the holds but not all, and im not sure which ones you are talking about.

EDIT: ok so i went and fixed a bunch of things, mainly the flow. check original post for new link. tell me what you think of it now.

Last edited by storn42; 03-16-2013 at 01:43 AM..
storn42 is offline   Reply With Quote