PriestREA
ddkdkd
D8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Team Blaze (Thread v2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwkjw View Post
Tournament Update~
- Round 5, Update #2 -
The beasts were being slayed, but at what cost...?

Though the fiery rhythmic war in D6 had been going on for days on end, the androids weren’t showing any signs of letting up. No one had any idea how so many of these beasts were making these unwelcome appearances. For some reason, the archers felt even more outnumbered than they did a few days ago... and it turned out it was more than just a hunch.

“We’re missing a comrade!” Bobby Jeffrey Hill shouted frantically, hinting at the other Team Blaze D6 allies to look around the dim battlefield.
“1, 2, 3... 4? Where’s Brandon?” kjwkjw panicked. He was nowhere to be found, until...

“Looking for me, guys?” Elite Ninja suddenly made a swift landing from behind where several of the androids were, living up to his name with the agility of a true ninja.
“Nekomimi mode,” he giggled, as he pulled out cute cat ear accessories and began putting them on the androids nearby. To everyone’s surprise, these robots suddenly started losing what seemed to be infinite power, short-circuiting.

“He’s activating the Nekomimi Switches inside them,” a knowledgeable archer whispered. Everyone was dumbfounded as Elite Ninja took advantage of this time to fire his colorful arrows. As they struck with a remarkable accuracy of 7-0-0-2, several of the robots finally gave in, creating miniature explosions.

When the noise had died down, the four other Team Blaze members found themselves cornered by the beasts that didn’t short-circuit -- just a step or two away from a gigantic fiery pit. TK_unreal began his own attacks, shooting 6-0-4-3, but they were all struggling to stay alive.

“Brandon!” the four of them cried out, “Go on without us first, it’s dangerous here! Hurry!”
“B... but...!” Elite Ninja looked back at his allies, tears in his eyes.
“Now!!” they shouted, as they saw some of the androids making their way back to the ninja. Though he couldn’t tell because of his own tears blurring his vision, his allies also had tears streaming down their cheeks...

Compared to the emotional happenings of the sixth region, D5 was a fairly collected setting for Team Blaze so far. The only remaining ally, PriestREA, had improved his aim to 3-1-2-2, doing his best to fend off the crow spirits. He knew he was pretty close to the promised riches.

Meanwhile in D4, the folks of the alliance were trying their hardest to follow suit and join PaperclipGames, who was on his way to meeting the sixth beast.

While the struggles to defeat the grotesque eyeball monsters were in progress, something caught top’s eye. It seemed to be a pack full of arrows that someone had dropped. He tiptoed on over, as not to be noticed by the beasts, and slowly examined the arrows inside after checking to see if no one was looking. They looked far more powerful than what he had been carrying so far. “Alright,” he whispered to himself, “I hope you’re ready, you silly beasts.” Hiding himself behind some rocky obstacles, top locked his eyes on... well, an eye, and fired his arrows of justice. They hit with an accuracy of 11-0-1-2; things were looking pretty swell.

On the other side of the fourth region, thesunfan was showing signs of improvement in defeating his foes, shooting 14-1-1-4. popsicle_3000’s popsicles were slowly starting to melt (not all 3,000 of them, though), and ReikonKeiri’s teriyaki chicken was starting to taste slightly funky, but they both still had plenty of energy in themselves. They certainly weren’t going to give up that easily.

In D3 HalfStep continues to BF everything!
It’s alright, Vince, blackflags are probably going to get safer and safer anyway! xD

While HalfStep was on his way to meeting the sixth beast, he noticed an archer who stood out from the rest of them. The contender, known as Elmerz, was having an intense battle with one of the ogres. Though he seemed to be struggling a bit with what seemed to be an accuracy of 15-0-0-0, HalfStep could see a definite force of determination and perseverance in his eyes.

“Hm, looks like I have some time to kill,” HalfStep said to himself as he jogged towards Elmerz.

“Looks like you’re working mighty hard,” he said to his contender, paralyzing the ogre near him with his own arrows. “What say you join our alliance?”
Elmerz looked unsure for a second, but when he noticed HalfStep’s eagerness, he couldn’t turn down the offer. “Sure, I’ll try my best,” he replied, putting his hand out for a firm handshake.

Suddenly the third region didn’t seem so lonely anymore.

“Graaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!”
A loud cry resounded in D2. Although sayuncle990 was doing a wonderful job of slaying the snakes, he was aiming for *all* of his shots to be five-star tier. He was determined. No snake could stop him. After a bit of looking around, he found a large, slow-moving snake that seemed easier to take down than the others. With blazing eyes, he nocked his arrows, addressed his target, and...

*pow!*

“Whoa... what the...!”
“...Is it completely dead?”
“Yeah, I think so...”

Sayuncle could hear murmurs coming from the other archers, breaking the silence after the arrows pierced the snake. It took him a second to realize that he had finally hit the snake spot-on with *every* arrow. He had finally done it. It was beautiful. It was 0-0-0-0. But most rhythmic archers just called it the mystical AAA.

While the whispers of awe continued, one of the archers suddenly let out, “Hey, I want to try that too!”

It was an archer who went by the name of arcnmx. He daringly made his move towards another path where dozens of snakes were still alive. In a similar manner as sayuncle, he fired hundreds of colorful arrows at the snakes -- and nailed the sweet spots with absolutely no arrows gone to waste. Yet another AAA.

Sayuncle, noticing this, went right on over to arcnmx. He whispered something to him, at which arcnmx couldn’t help but grin. Another skillful archer had been recruited to the alliance, and things were looking even brighter in D2.

Another outburst of murmurs began when sayuncle and arcnmx leisurefully walked their paths towards beast number 6, with the snakes they had slain behind them. It was quite surprising that none of the other archers noticed the many beasts approaching them in the meantime.

...Except Garquillex of Team Blaze, who proceeded to head to a path of his own and tried to take some snakes down with an accuracy of 3-1-0-1. His shots were getting better; he felt he could take his path towards the sixth beast without falling into any fire pits, with just a bit more work.

People in danger of being eliminated:
RB_spirit, Bobby Jeffrey Hill, kjwkjw, TK_unreal, popsicle_3000, ReikonKeiri, Elmerz, Garquillex, Guest15937

Two more days, everyone! Best of luck!
I will continue to fend off the crow spirits tonight! Someone should come cheer me on in stream and skype - I want to improve!