View Single Post
Old 08-7-2018, 04:19 PM   #11
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Certificate/Diploma/Undergrad/Grad Qualifications

I recently graduated w/ a degree in sociology (where my social sciences kids at). I'm applying to medical schools this cycle, so I'm hoping to matriculate in fall 2019. If that doesn't work out, then.... lol ;____________;

At school I took.. like a lot of sociology classes lol. I took the shitty med school pre-req classes, so I have a basic science background. I took like a few math classes so I could have a decent math background (multivar, linear algebra, like... basic kid stats?) I took seven semesters of Japanese (up to my junior fall 'cause that sem was an adventure, to put it lightly).

Advice: be smart with what classes you sign up for. Look at class ratings. If a teacher recommends you study with friends for a class, then it's time for you to make some friends lol. Surround yourself with tryhards so you end up trying hard, too. Study abroad if you can afford it. That shit's lit.

My buddy Jess is a molecular biology major @@prongsie she's spending her summer in lab 'cause she doesn't want to be happy lolololol. She's also class of 2019! she likes to cut up baby flies i hope you're not as weird as her
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Last edited by Funnygurl555; 08-7-2018 at 04:20 PM.. Reason: i wrote like with two extra e's rippity rip rip
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote