Old 03-12-2012, 02:26 PM   #2767
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: hi19hi19's Delicious Custom Theme Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
I'd have gladly let you ghost the division for real! haha
Yeah I have a lot of trouble with Zelda Theme too, tofurox got an amazing score on it.
Your CQ Boss and Emerald Sword scores are really impressive though!
Harvest Dance is quite a ninty64-style score haha, those jacks must be tough for you.
I think it was proper to have you in D4B, your skills at reading high FMO and FGO files is very impressive compared to the rest of D3A.
The reason why I didn't ghost from the start is because I thought it was silly that I wasn't able to AAA the first round and I was just too embarrassed to post my Zelda Theme score after seeing what everyone else had. xD I'm glad I was able to make up for it though by pumping out good scores in the later rounds like with CQ Boss and Emerald Sword. I think you made the right choice with putting me in D4b though, it seems like people in d3a were having to resort to educated mashing for the later rounds, while I found all the files completely readable and playable. If it isn't too much of a hassle though, could my ghosted scores be put into the spreadsheet? I'd be interested in how I would have placed.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing