View Single Post
Old 09-8-2016, 09:20 AM   #231
Buta-san
FFR Player
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Buta-san
Default Re: The Video Game Mega Pack 4 (RELEASED!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
Overall, will definitely play again
Just saw these comments, thnx for the constructive comment.
Yea 342312[13or14] burst patterns are so shitty lol I still cant consistently hit tht part.
I remember having a hard time finding a good burst pattern but will try more.

and yes, this was one of those songs tht is a pain to figure out a cut for.
Cus I knew eeeeveryone wants the intro at the very beginning
It was a hard decision for myself but it seems to work out fine without the intro at the very beginning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
Special shoutouts to **porkypink** for stepping GaMetal... we have FFR permission for everything Johnny Atma makes, you should submit your Deoxys file! It was great, I loved that the stream patterns were hard but still felt fair because they matched with the song well. I think out of the dozen or so files I played tonight, this one was actually my favorite!
omg yes! pls ppl try stepping his stuff, its absolutely amazingly steppable content. Out of all his songs I tried stepping, deoxys was the only file, and honestly my most satisfied file in this pack, it feels so complete as a chart for the set difficulty.

But, I can also agree with Celirra. This file is nothing special.
There are many files in the past tht are so similar to this you wouldnt tell which is which.
Glad you pointed out the jump jacks, cus they really don't have a meaning as far as why they were jacks on the most part. I just wanted to stay away from using [12][34] [13][24] [14][23] patterns so I made sure I consistently had a jumpjack where the kick and bass collide to try to go for some next level stepmania sht.

I could try going for some mean stamina draining stuff by layering in the 12ths in the background and make those bursts jumpstream to really make ppl cry.