Old 07-26-2014, 02:52 AM   #85
Mollocephalus
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Mollocephalus
Default Re: Untitled Stepmania Pack RELEASED

Full reviews done

A Beautifull Degeneracy
huh. too hard for me, but the patterns seem solid, Pretty sure it's gonna be fun for experienced players. The song gets 8/10 for stepability and -2/10 for musical value

A Journey Into Sound
Honestly, even taking out my absolute hatred for this awful sounding song, the chart drags it for way too long without providing anything other than some bursts here and there and some slight tempo changes. It's more of a stepping exercise than a playable simfile in my opinion, no matter how accurate it is. 4/10

Acid Wolfpack
Really fun, tricky and well structured. Maybe a bit too loaded with mines here and there, but it's all good. Pick a better preview music next time. 8/10

Anger of YuYu
Definitely a keeper! Love the file and the difficulty, nothing bad i could say about this 9/10

Burgers Out
At first i didn't know what to expect of this song, but the gradual buildup and the tasteful all around stepping got me. Nice one 8/10

c-r-a-c-k-ER
rofl this song was around already 10 years ago, i guess this is the best you can do with this crap. Vocals gave me earbleed. 7/10

Catkin and Teasel
Very annoying song and a bit too long, but very well stepped. 7/10

Cock-Ver10
The only complaint i have with this is that the second half of the song (after the break at about 35%) lasts too long and should have been cut. Otherwise majestic. 9/10

Cold Heart
no thanks

Creep
Not too exciting, but it does its damn job. 7/10

Fuse Gymnast
incredibly fun 8/10

Happy Meal
Does anyone actually have fun playing this?

He's a mental giant
Nice fun file for a song that doesn't offer much in the first place 8/10

Insane Techniques
insane simfile 10/10

Minus one
Holy shit this is intense. I would have liked a more minimalistic approach on a different chart, however. This is really chaotic and hard to follow well. 7/10

Moe Moe Kyunstep
Another one which can't keep the entertainment for the whole song. Guys, really, cut your songs.

Neonlights
Pretty alright overall although the song is very dull and repetitive. 6/10

Odd22
lol

Oriens
Simplistic but amazing pattern choices. Very tastefully done overall and mad fun to play. 8/10

Poquito mas
Pretty nice file, although not very memorable. 7/10

Printer Jam
Very repetitive and unfun. You could do more with this. 4/10

Quartz Rainbow
There is something off with the pitch relevancy here and there, overall pretty decent but not very outstanding. 6/10

Quatre Mains
Simply beautiful 9/10

Run Run Run
A bit too long for my tastes. Steps are nice. 7/10

Schur's Theorem
I just fell in love with this. Insta-10/10

Shin Sekai
Awesome song, awesome stepchart. 9/10

Squall
To be honest, this felt like a really heavy layering. The song could have used a lighter approach to better accent key instruments and sounds. 6/10

Squeak Squad
Eh, pretty nice. Was disappointed that two very clearly audible drum rolls were left out. 7/10

Tayou --
Fun but a little on the slow side. 7/10

Teenage Prostitute
Well, it's fucking Zappa.

The funk is
not too shabby. The song is terrible 6/10

The years ahead
Really really fun and well structured 8/10

Unknown
This should be used as sample file to teach how to NOT use mines. The file itself was fun, but the mines… ugh. 5/10

Vegetable Soup
never playing this again

Wobble Impact
Very fun 8/10

Zomby Woof
Simply the best file in the pack. Hands down 10/10

a lot of jap charachters
Really nice, chill file. A keeper. 7/10