View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 03:17 AM   #1168
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
The rest of my game atm if I had time would be to reread the thread with Charu and FreezinIce flips in mind and compare their interactions with everyone.

Also, a "follow the vote" could be interesting for tracking purposes.

The problem with me right now is that I really shouldn't even be here right now, I should be sleeping. I hoped for some quick interactions, but I'm barely seeing anyone right now.

So yeah, I would currently priorize a low poster lynch while considering all of the above.

I understand that this is all general/obvious things and that you're hoping to see where I stand exactly, but I really simply am not even in a state to keep up with the game right now.
This makes sense. I'm so glad you posted this before you left. I'm here for a quick interaction, if you'd like. I understand you haven't kept up with the game, though, so what would you like to gain from this interaction? Feel free to ask me any questions about the game, btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!